Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Neko Hospital RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimasari

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:28 am
Yuki yawns and wakes up, jumping off the bed and walking out of the room when the doctors arent looking, she hears the coughing and walks into the room, sniffing the girl for a moment before whimpering and going through the medicine cabinet, looking for something  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:30 am
*coughs up more blood*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:35 am
(why did no one inform me we have a hospital)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:38 am
*coughs loudly again* ugh......  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:43 am
red 14 the sniper
(why did no one inform me we have a hospital)

(anyways)
Shirotora is being draged to a room near yuni's room for a check up on his hands by Tora. "come on sis you know i hate this place" Shirotora says softly. "so do i but you hands still need to be looked at Shirotora" Tora says having her tail wrap around her waist.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:45 am
*a bit wobbly walks out of room, coughs again*  

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:00 am
xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx
*a bit wobbly walks out of room, coughs again*

Tora lets go of shirotora as they hear Yuni coughing and he tries to run over to her but slips on the floor and slides in to a wall behind her. Tora quickly laughs than leave the area for something.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:01 am
Yuki growls and stops the girl from leaving, acting like a wolf. She carries a bottle of medicine in her mouth, waiting for the girl to take it  

kimasari

xXxDeathnoteNekoxXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:06 am
kimasari
Yuki growls and stops the girl from leaving, acting like a wolf. She carries a bottle of medicine in her mouth, waiting for the girl to take it

*takes bottle and drinks the contents, gags at flavor*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:08 am
The internal bleeding starts to go down, making her feel much better

Yuki smiles and wags her tail, sitting in front of the girl like a wolf, most likely a mental health patient  

kimasari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:09 am
kimasari

Tora laughs as her tail un wraps it self from her waist. "sorry i have matters that need tendding to" Tora says before she vanishes compltly wth only a loud boom to says she left. Shirotora stands up and dusts him self off than walks over to yuni and gently grabs her shoulders. "yuni-chan shoundent you be in bed?" he asks with a fake smile worring about yuni.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:18 am
[[ she was stopping the girl that was bleeding from trying to leave, not your character ]]

Yuki watches over the girl for a while, making sure she doesnt leave  

kimasari

Alice the Loving

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:21 am
kimasari
[[ she was stopping the girl that was bleeding from trying to leave, not your character ]]

Yuki watches over the girl for a while, making sure she doesnt leave

(i caught that after i was done sorry about that)  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:36 am
Yuki decides that the girl wont go anywhere and starts to explore the hospital, running into the girl from before (red 14). She whimpers and backs away, afraid.

[[ try and catch her, it will make for an interesting storyline ]]  

kimasari

Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 69 70 71 72 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas