Welcome to Gaia! ::

Final Fantasy Addicts Anonymous Guild

Back to Guilds

"Helping" Final Fantasy fans with their addictions since 2004. 

Tags: Final Fantasy, RPGs, Square Enix 

Reply Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)
Rage Page Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enetirnel

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:14 pm
Noooo!!!!!!!!
People keep on talking about having Kingdom Hearts II!!!!!

I've got the ENVY MONSTER.....Running around Gaia Now!!!! crying It'll go away when I get the game though!!!! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 11:16 pm
Getting Food Posioning when I went up to Canberra....ugh this is so pissing me off even more!!!!!!  

Enetirnel

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 9:41 am
pesky-yuna
Noooo!!!!!!!!

I've got the ENVY MONSTER.....Running around Gaia Now!!!! crying It'll go away when I get the game though!!!! sweatdrop

When does it come out over there? D:

And that sucks about the food poisoning. T__T I had food poisoining three weeks ago from freaking Friendly's. stressed I'm never eating there again, I don't care if it's for a good cause or not.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 4:22 am
Ryukkuu
pesky-yuna
Noooo!!!!!!!!

When does it come out over there? D:

And that sucks about the food poisoning. T__T I had food poisoining three weeks ago from freaking Friendly's. stressed I'm never eating there again, I don't care if it's for a good cause or not.

In something....like erm maybe a month and a half to two months....to possibly three to four from Store Stocking Delays....

And...having my Mother clean my Laptop and delete my entire File that I was working on...*Sobs* I had almost done a complete edit to Seifer's In-Game Character Render.....all that work...GONE!!!!!  

Enetirnel

Zombie Ryu

Professional Nerd

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:39 am
pesky-yuna
In something....like erm maybe a month and a half to two months....to possibly three to four from Store Stocking Delays....

And...having my Mother clean my Laptop and delete my entire File that I was working on...*Sobs* I had almost done a complete edit to Seifer's In-Game Character Render.....all that work...GONE!!!!!

Oh god, that sucks. gonk

What was your mother doing on your laptop? O.o

stuff like that is the reason I used to have a password on my compy. gonk But then my damn cousin figured out how to get around it and he screwed it all up >_<

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 3:02 pm
Ryukkuu
pesky-yuna

Oh god, that sucks. gonk

What was your mother doing on your laptop? O.o

stuff like that is the reason I used to have a password on my compy. gonk But then my damn cousin figured out how to get around it and he screwed it all up >_<

...She worked out my password...damn, But that sucks to Ryukkuu....Stupid Cousin!...  

Enetirnel

Goldfish Sushi

5,275 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 9:29 pm
s**t!!!!!!! These spacers in my mouth are kilin' my ability to eat! I can't even eat my Chewy bar anymore....and I'm getting braces next week, so I'm gonna have a limited diet! gonk And I've got a stupid a** pimple on my chin which is bugging the f*cking hells outta me! scream

Okay, now I'm done.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 11:58 pm
((That sucks BadLuckXD!!! eek *Pats Back* I hear ya!))

Not being able to find these goddamned programs, Not having the PC version of FFVIII, I need to find full downloads....and I need to get Flash and C++ Programming programs......gah! gonk

If you don't know....I was thinking of manipulating data from Final Fantasy VIII and sorta "re-create" the game...except from Seifer's point of view......and it's driving me up the walls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Gah...and I can't even PM Ultima Mage to ask him.....damn what frigging timing.....*Sighs*

If I actually do pull this off, I'll be formatting it onto a readable PS2 Disc and playing off that.....  

Enetirnel

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Apr 23, 2006 5:14 pm
I feel like putting this in al bhed. Life around here (my house and town) is too boring for english.

Dra daylranc yd so clruum yna y pihlr uv eteudc. Drao'na ihvyen, duu duikr, duu cdneld, yht dra ytsehecdnydeuh ec dnoehk du dinh dra cditahdc ehdu y pihlr uv nupudc dryd drehg hudrehk aqlabd ruf du pa seheuhc yht ramb dra clruumc nima dra funmt. Ed'c runnepma. E lyh'd fyed ihdem cissan jylydeuh, pid dryd'c dfu vnaygehk suhdrc yfyo!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 9:12 am
HAVING TO WAIT ANOTHER THREE MONTHS FOR KINGDOM HEARTS II TO BE RELEASED IN AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!

((*Phew*...I'm glad I've got the Advent Children pre-ordered or...literally..all hell would break loose in my house!!!))  

Enetirnel

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 12:23 pm
Apparently "freedom of speech" isn't a right in my school. We get in trouble for speaking what we think. Even if we explain it in a dignified manner!
And here's a statement that just really pisses me off. So, you see, we were doing this "writing prompt" about community service, but it's not graded at all. It's for some contest that we automaticly got entered into. So, this is what the teacher says: "What you write in this prompt says what kind of student you are and how well you can write" This teacher just pisses me off!!!! All my teachers at my school are just so f***ing closed minded!!!! (sorry for the swear) They give us horribly uncomfortable seats and desks, make us sit there practicly frozen for an hour, give us textbooks that weigh at least five pounds EACH and expect us not to slouch in school and expect us to stay extremely alert and quiet and pay attention and...... GAAAHHHH!!!!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 8:18 pm
*Grr...*

In my school when I go back, I'll have to wear a stupid uniform that's still styled on clothes from the early 1900s!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It'll be Winter soon, And I'll be wearing a frigging Green Tarten skirt and stuff.....and we have to wait outside for almost an hour before we can go inside and get warm....and most of the teachers won't let us turn the heaters on!

We can't even wear Jewelry that was a gift from somebody.....we can only have our top button undone whislt the boys can run around with their shirts hanging out, their ties undone and their Jumper sleeves pushed up!!!!!!!!!

AND then the boys' rarely get into trouble!!!!!!!!!!

Dammit my school is SEXIST!!!!!!!

And not to mention we're forced to enter the National Australian Maths Competition EVERY YEAR!!!!!!! It's only been my entire year class (From when we came to the High School)....that's been FORCED to do the test!!!

Not to mention we had to do one crosscountry twice in two days and then the next week we went on camp and had to do a walk over 10 kms!!! Then we had to run up and down a 10km Beach several times, and then run in and out of the water at a distance of half a kilometre....and we had to do that over twenty times!!!!!!!!!!!

Not to mention that we have to drag massive textbooks around with us continually, we get over 17 Different Assignments due in the exact same week!!!

We have stupid crappy "Good Posture" Seating and they're UNCOMFORTABLE!!!!!!!!

We often freeze our asses off in the classrooms as the teachers will NEVER turn the heaters on and if we do we get a Three hour after school detention and have to pick up rubbish for two weeks!!!

Not to mention we have to take the wheelie bins up to a large dumpster and tip them in....I mean WHERE THE HELL IS THE SCHOOL HYGENE POLICY?????????????!!!!!!!!

*Grumble*

I could go on for longer but I've gotta clean my room and practise my guitar *GRUMBLE* Stupid mother.....  

Enetirnel

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 26, 2006 3:09 pm
my ex is so freaking annoying. whenever he's within 5 yards of me and we have to discuss something, (he and I are in some of the same classes) he's always being rude and mean to me....... and HE'S the one who BRUTALLY dumped ME!!!! So I should be the one being rude and mean and getting away with it. and everyone at my school thinks that I'm a freak and shouldn't be talked to. crying i only have a few friends, very good friends, and I'm VERY AND ETERNALLY grateful to have them as friends, but it's just that I'm tired of being treated like I'm not worth crap when I'm around other kids. if i have a good idea, they ignore me. I just feel so INVISIBLE!
And this new keyboard is actually very old and can't make capitol letters very well. So that's why some of my I's are lowercase by themselves.
And the sound got messed up while the computer guy was here, so it's gonna be hard to listen to music.
GAH!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 27, 2006 12:24 pm
man, there's this kid I know and i just want to kick his @$$ into nest week!!! He is just such a freaking jerk! he never knows what he's talking about and he always makes fun of me and my best friend. Today we were in gym class and we were playing some sport. Now, me and my best friend aren't really good at sports (due to a similar disability that we both have) and we were doing great! Better than we usually do. I was so proud of my best friend and I was proud of myself! But then this kid has to say "Katie's a lot better than crystal at this, but she still stinks" And I'm thinking..... what the hell........ And, man, i just want to kick his butt so hard that his nose will break!!!
(for the record.... I'm katie and my best friend's name is crystal)  

Katie Sea

Profitable Prophet

_-0--Hikari--0-_
Vice Captain

Friendly Genius

4,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:52 pm
Ruhacdmo, fryd ec fnuhk fedr baubma!? E ryt cusa eteud [n00b] dno du ytt sa du rec vneahtmecd zicd cu ra luimt pak vun kumt! Tu oui ghuf ruf uvdah dryd ryc rybbahat du sa? cina, E's lybdyeh uv y kiemt, cina so lmudrac yna luum... ruf tu drao drehg E kud dras? po kejehk yfyo ymm so suhao du yhouha dryd ycgc? E'ja cyjat vun suhdrc vun cusa uv draca drehkc E ryja, yht ev E kyja kumt du ajanouha, E't hajan kad yhofrana. cina, oui'na y lmuca vneaht, E'mm keja bnacahdc uh rumetyo'c adl. pid nyhtus eteud pakkync fem kad so bedlrvung eh draen aoa ev E kad duu syho suna...  
Chatterbox (Non-FF Discussion)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff