Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)
Memories Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 8:57 am
*A massive thumb and forefinger pinched the end of injury, the flesh coming to life and sealing itself over the cut.*

Dieamos: "Much like certain lizards in your world, yes, my tail will regenerate."

Jacob: "Hmm.. Sephiroth, that is an ability that not many have. A few in the military possess it, but as I said, we can't inform them. Perhaps..."

*GL whispered to Jacob*

GL: "No, I can't ask that of him... Of anyone here. I..."

Jacob: "Don't you think they have the right to make the choice themselves? I remember you did the same not *too* long ago... "sneaking" into the portal I had made, so you could look for your friends here..."

GL: "...Yeah, but that was different... I mean... This isn't something forced on us, for once, and..."

Jacob: "You wanted to help them, and you did. If they wish to assist, I don't see how it's so different then..."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:13 pm
Then I'll go since you can't do that. However I do ask that you inform those that are coming about that ability... I imagine it would be easier to capture them if they want to be caught... *He doesn't mention that he actually used to influence the souls of the dead when he had them or that he could actually turn them into some form of energy... nothing he's done, but his mother did which is why he's weary about temporarily capturing a soul and making sure they stay in this realm and not go where they're supposed to.* ...and also that nothing happens to me if at all possible. If I die the beings I caught should be safe, but there's no guarantee I could save myself. If that happens at least not all who might die would end up where they don't want to be. They'll be like the spirits in the game room, not part of the life... soul stream, but able to go to it when they choose to.  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:22 pm
Jacob: "I'll return later today.... I need to take this to be crafted by somebody I know, and it will be a few hours."

*That said, he opened a massive portal, the effort quickly causing him to slump a bit, and leaving him a bit short of breath. Jacob went through, though Dieamos hesitated.*

Dieamos: "Good luck with your journey, young Galantros. Perhaps later, I could return here for a visit? Those mountains in the distance look to be a comfortable resting area...."

*And then the abomination demon was gone.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:25 pm
*With that Sephiroth leaped onto the balcony to his room and entered through that door to rest, prepare, and enjoy his time.*  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:30 pm
*BlackMN came up behind GL and grabbed both of his arms and led him in the house. She sat him on the couch, covered him with a blanket, and curled up in his lap.*

*Rosemary was still in the kitchen, thinking about something or maybe dozing off...she can easily fall asleep and still look awake.*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:47 pm
*Moments later, the pac-ghosts joined him, sitting on his shoulders. Unable to get up, he resigned himself to slumping against the cushions. He tried not to think too much about what he was about to do, as he gently scratched Black's head.*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:19 pm
Mmmm. *She seemed to rather enjoy that, but suddenly said.* I hope this doesn't change you too much. Umm mint 'n chip? *She said thinking he's probably tired of all the hot chocolate he's been having lately and trying to change the subject again since she doesn't really want him to linger on what she said and what may happen much.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 9:23 pm
GL: "Hmm.... no thanks. I think I've had enough energy for a while... Anyway... I dunno, I hope not either. If all goes well though, nothing but good can come of it... I hope."

"...I gotta do this. I don't know what it is, but I just have the strongest feeling that this is something that I need to do."

*He didn't say why exactly, but he thought it... He knew... he knew somehow, that the curse would go directly for Black if it wasn't taken care of... And he knew that it would go for her most precious memories of all.. her parents.*

*He shook the heavy thoughts out of his mind, still scratching Black's head and petting the pac-ghosts, yawning a bit himself*

GL: "... A nap may be good... I should be well-rested..." *He settled into the cushions, and tried not to think about what he would be doing in just a few hours*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 10:20 pm
*BlackMN didn't really remember her parents all that well anyways. She straightened out and had her head hang over his face.* Naps are good. *She licked his face with a 'good night' kiss.* Sweet dreams. *She curled back up and let out a deep breath and closed her eyes.*  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:25 am
*Hours later, a portal opened up in THoR. Jacob stepped out, followed by two angels. One was Thas, the former demon turned angelic creature. He walked over to the sleeping Galantros and gently shook him awake. The other was Eztli, the angel elemental of fire.*

Thas: "Galantros, it's time to wake up..."

*Rubbing his eyes, GL stretched, and gently moved Black and the ghosts onto the couch so he could get up. Meanwhile, Eztli and Jacob went to where Rosemary was*

Jacob: "Rosemary, Thas had discussed something with us... and if you want, we would like you to accompany us on this trip. We understand if you don't wish to, but Thas mentioned your abilities with wind would be rather useful... Especially in detecting certain presences...."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:32 pm
*Rosemary glanced at Eztli. She only recognized him from flashes of other people's memories when they thought of how Hi became Satan. He head turned to Jacob with a slightly confused look when he mentioned some of her abilities with air would be rather useful. He knew she was like a newborn vampire with her angel skills and knew almost nothing of her new skills. Realization of what he was talking about soon spread across her face.* You mean my 8th sense don't you? Ze ability to detect things blocking or obscuring ze air'z path: vhether zey move or not. *She realizes that this new gift of looking at the world probably will be useful for advanced warnings of something coming since even the ghosts who aren't visible in the game room can't seem to hide from her.* Fine...I'll got vith you... *she said rather unenthused,* ..but... *She looked towards the room Black was in.* I don't vant to leave her here vith only ze ghosts...  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 9:49 pm
Jacob: "Hmm... Xylanthos would possibly be able to watch her. Or Galantros' father..."

- - - - -

*GL wondered if he should wake Black or not... She knew he was leaving... and most likely, she'd be upset if he didn't say goodbye. He sighed a little, before gently shaking Black awake*  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:25 pm
Vell zen I guess you should inform Xylanthos und I vill inform ze girl. *She hadn't meant for Black to go somewhere else. She knew that the ghosts could take care of her too, as they had proven a few months ago, but didn't want it to have just been them...she left the room to tell BlackMN.*

*BlackMN woke up and blinked a little while. She saw the ghosts sleeping and saw the angel she met before whose name eluded her at the moment...* It's time alread?

Black please pack your things. You're going to go visit zome of Galantros' family for a little vhile.

*BlackMN looked at Rosemary, then back at GL, and back at Rosemary before she slid off the couch and headed upstairs and knocked on Sephiroth's door telling him people are here.*

*Rosemary poked the little ghosts awake.* You guys take good care of the place vhile ve're gone. Iz the house stocked vith enough food to last you a few dayz?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 10:42 pm
*Inky blinked a bit, then belched. Blinky just sighed, then nodded at Rosemary. A flash of warmth and fire, and Eztli teleported off to Xylanthos' home, to inform him of a new guest.*

Jacob: "Galantros, these are yours..."

*The necromancer handed GL a small sword, the black bone reflecting the light in the room. Dieamos' skin wrapped around the handle, and pulsed with life still. Hesitantly, the reaper took the weapon, along with a number of small blades that had also been made.*

Jacob: "I'm going to step outside now, and start opening the portal..."

*GL just nodded, staring at the strange weapons he had been giving. Yes, they were very much alive still... the flesh was warm, Dieamos' blood still running through it's veins...*

GL:.... "freaky..."  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 11:01 pm
*Rosemary sighed a little...she had really hoped that he wouldn't open the portal in front of her house, but didn't do anything protest against it. She was a little envious on how well and easily the fire angel, whose name she didn't know, seemed to teleport away... she knew she'd get better at it eventually... she stared at the weapons.* Yes... 'freaky' iz ze right vord for it...

*She looked back down at the ghost.* Iz zomething vrong? Do you vant zomething you don't haf? I could alvayz leave out zome money for you...

Role Play Archival (Completed or "On Hiatus" RPs)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games