Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Game Room
Rabbit Doubt - End of the Tail Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bandaidd
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:04 pm
bandaidd follows psyzapp to the tavern with anxious concern for all. She hasna't even really gotten to know the inhabitants of town and now they are all in danger. Again. Poor, poor Nei. Dead again. bandaidd knew what that felt like and it wasn't pleasant. Thinking of Nei, she sent hug-thoughts to let her know she was loved and would be missed. Then she turned to the other bunnies assembled.

Does anyone know how many bunnies are current residents? Has everyone been accounted for? I agree with Psyzapp that we need a neighborhood patrol program.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:25 pm
Dame hops over to Ayami and sits down, "Oh no, I don't drink. So just some warm carrot juice for me, please." She gives her a small hug, "Thank you. I really appreciate it." Dame waves at Faerie, "Hey Faerie. So gals...what happened?" a bit of panic was in her voice.  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Faerie KatrinaZ
Crew

Sparkly Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:58 pm
@ Ayami: I don't know what we're going to do. It seems that Psyzapp and bandaidd want to organize a neighborhood watch program of sorts. I, too, think that might be a very good idea.

@ Charlie: I was on my way to town and heard bandaidd frantically calling out for Nei. On my way to see if I could help, I found Nei's mutilated body. It appears that there has been a wolf attack. We haven't had an attack like this in a long time.

@ bandaidd: There is a list of residents available. Not everyone has been around here though.

*Faerie ponders for a moment, taking another sip of tea ... * There were some tiny, light-colored fibers found at the scene ... *Faerie looks down at her own outfit and smooths it out slightly*  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 6:42 am
*ayami thoughtfully passes dame soem warm carrot juice.*
@faerie: neighborhood watch could help - as long as that wolf doesn't get us all at once... *a shiver runs down her spine*

oh ladies I just don't know what to make of it at this point... light-colored fibers are little to go on... has anyone been out to investigate further?

*ayami sets a plate of ginger snaps out for the ladies to snack on while they chat*  

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

Exor Omega

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 7:42 am
Kgh! What is this? Why can't I... I'm losing my physical form... This is irritating...

The rabbit sage's body faded away, leaving only his spirit, which clouded and cleared in a rhythm like a heartbeat. He then saw Nei1 clearly across the square, while his perception wasn't interrupted.

Hm... Some things don't change at all... Damn, being so weak...! Am I powerless altogether to change the fate of this place...?

He stood there and watched her for a long moment. "Nei," was all he managed to say before his spirit form vanished without a trace.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 8:59 am
Nei.

Her name was called out of no where and she stops dead in her tracks.

Ummm...hel...hello?

Nei slowly looks around for the source.

Not only am I dreaming, I'm starting to hear things. I'm scared.  

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 11:13 am
*ayami is having a hard time keeping the shaking in her body for being visible. She scans the room to see who is gathered there - it is so hard not knowing who to trust*
anyone else want another drink? I could use some more.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 12:16 pm
A neighborhood watch, yes...

bandaidd's eye's glazed over as she took her tea to her back corner table and sat down apart from the others. She closed her eyes and created a body of light and slipped into it with her consciousness. she heard an audible snap! and suddenly the energy of the area was visible, as was Exor's energy. She followed his trail on the astral plane, determined to find him and get his help.  

bandaidd
Crew

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 3:49 pm
I'm gonna need something a little stronger than carrot juice after what I just saw. *Puts coins on the bar.* Make that a double for me and keep em coming. *Still in shock at seeing Nei's torn up carcass, she is hoping that a few stiff drinks will calm her nerves* If we all divide into teams and take shifts maybe we can keep an eye out 24/7. It's not safe for anyone to walk alone in the forrest.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 29, 2009 9:32 pm
*walks back into town and notices the blood by the river* Hmm...I wonder what happened...this doesn't look good. *hurries to the tavern and overhears that Nei1 has been killed* Oh no! Not Nei1! She was such a sweet bunny... I think I'm going to go lock myself in my den until morning...  

Saber Blysmey

Moonlight Pirate

24,500 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Nerd 50

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:22 pm
Nei walks about with her head in her hands.

No...no....I can't be....dead.

Saber is hopping to her hole and Nei is on a collision course with her. However, rather then bumping into Saber, Nei travels right though her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 4:55 pm
bandaidd grew tired and followed the silver cord back to her physical body and reentered. Her eyes opened and she immediately threw up. She sagged exhausted in her chair for a moment before she realized she was going to throw up again.

Horrified at making such a mess in the tavern, she bolted out and collapsed at the edge of the walkway, heaving until she thought all her insides would soon be on her outside. She stayed still, panting and shaking, wondering what brought that on. Was she getting sick? Did she stay in the astral too long? And then she suddenly realized the worst.  

bandaidd
Crew

lady ayami chan

Virtuous Saint

PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 6:30 am
*ayami took notice of bandaidd heaving and hurling ... she cautiously approached her*
bandaidd sweetie here
*hands her a paper bag*
can i help you home? it is going to be okay
*offers up her paw and looks unto bandaidd with caring eyes*  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 10:14 am
bandaidd accepts the helping paw offered by lady ayami. She unconsciously holds the other paw to he stomach, trying to calm it. Shakily, she rises to her feet and goes in to the bar to get a wet rag and clean up her mess. She staggers over to the table and wipes the floor, then takes the smelly rag to the back room, where she sags for a moment. Grateful for Lady Ayami's assistance, she ditches the rag into a cleaning sink and gestures toward the stairs.

My room is up there. She pauses at the bottom and holds tight to Lay Ayami and the hand rail. Ages later, she finds herself in bed notquite sure how she got there with a worried bunny sitting at her side.

Thirsty. She touched her stomach once again with her paw in fear and wonder. Yes, it seemed larger. She tried to remember how long ago her coming of age ceremony was. Was is possible the contraceptive herbs didn't work? Was she going to be a mommy bunny? O_O bandaidd shuddered. She wasn't ready for that. She still had training to do. She couldn't let anyone know. She didn't know anyone well enough.  

bandaidd
Crew

Nei1

Toxic Punk

24,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:38 am
Nei just realized what she has done, she walk right through Saber.

Oh my! Did I just do that? I really am dead.

Tears fill up her eyes.  
Game Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces