Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
Kala ~The Shy Type~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Can you see my picture?
  ...no (this makes me very sad T_T)
  YES!!!!
  ...GOLD!
View Results

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 12:56 pm
Yes, Mr. Bunny is a martial arts master from what I hear. I heard he trained under Hunny-Sempai's Usa-chan!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 2:58 pm
"Actually he used to be an assassin, but I turned him into a bunny." Yuki giggled.  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 9:32 am
"I-Is that so, Yuki-san...? I like Mr. Bunny the way he is right now."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:35 am
Oh wow, really? Well I would think he'd be mad at you for making him a bunny. I figured he might hate you, but he's surprisingly cooperative with you, hm.....interesting. I know how that goes. I had a friend who was attacked by a ninja and she turned him into a kitty. He was kinda obedient, until he got run over by a reindeer on Christmas Eve.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 5:33 pm
"He got run over by a reindeer? How'd that happen?" Yuki asks, raising one eyebrow. "The reason Mr. Bunny is so obedient is because he's my friend! He's doesn't like to talk to new people to much though,"  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:17 am
Well you see, Mr. Ninja Kitty was playing up on the roof on Christmas Eve when Santa came to give us presents. Santa didn't see Mr. Ninja Kitty, and Dasher and Dancer Prancer and Vixen and Comet and Cupid and Donner and Blitzen and Rudolph all ran him over. There were hoof prints on him....poor ninja.......  

Innocent_Slut_19

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 4:01 pm
"poor kitty!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:04 am
I know....I miss you Mr. Ninja Kitty! crying  

Innocent_Slut_19

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 3:59 pm
"You better stay away from reindeer Mr. Bunny," says Yuki, waging her finger at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:18 am
Yes, I think Santa and his reindeer owe me an apology, and a new ninja kitty. But I just can't catch Santa! He's so darn quick! And he goes up and down those chimneys like nothing! I'll get you Santa, I'LL GET YOU!

::I shake my fists at the air::

Innocent_Slut_19

ii-Wonderfully INSANE

Dapper Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 8:02 pm
I sat behind Jin mimicking him and when ever he turned around I would stop.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 9:02 pm
"Jin-san...c-calm down."  

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:44 am
::I feel someone mimicking me for some strange reason, but whenever I turn around I only see Kala-chan smiling innocently. I continue to curse Santa for taking my ninja kitty, until Yuzuki-chan tells me to calm down::

Oh, I'm sorry. You're right. It's just that, well, Mr. Ninja Kitty wasn't just any ordinary ninja kitty, he was special! He meant a lot to me, and I wouldn't have traded him for all the stealthy, shinobi cats in the world!

::I cry softly to myself, missing him, before my bunny Beat-kun nudges me and hugs my leg. I stop crying and pat his head, leaning down to him::

Thanks Beat-kun, that means a lot! You and Serena-chan mean a great deal to me!

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 10:31 am
Yuki couldn't help but giggle at Kala's mocking of Jin, but she quickly stopped as Jin began to cry. Yuki patted Jin awkwardly on the back, then she sunk down to the floor. "beat-kun, Serena-chan, you two better stay away from roofs and reindeer on Christmas too." yuki warned them. Then suddenly Mr. Bunny leaped out of Yuki's arms and began to talk to the other two bunny's in some strange bunny lingo. "aww! There friends!"  

Yuki Baby and Mr Bunny

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces