Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
True Blood After Midnight {Let's Pick Up Where We Left Off} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arazyal

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:30 pm
You don't know who you're messin' with, guy. *Reverts back to his previous state*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:38 pm
"thanks for the warning Goddess, i'll handle it from here, you and the wolf head back up stairs. oh wolf*, i'll be paying you a visit as well", she said with a dark voice, heading for the boy.

stepping out of the shadows, Chief appears behind Nhikxter, "so i see you didn't take my earlier warning about me not playing nice with those who intend to steal from me, huh", grabbing the young teen by the throat and pinning him to the near by wall, "not only did you break one of my statues but you also just pissed me off", dragging him back down to eye level she rips off his bandaged eye so that it would collide with her, and she spoke deep and sinister to it,"you have no idea who your ******** with kid, so i suggest that you go back to what ever hell hole you call home and stay there", with her eyes completely black now she spoke the last of her words into his very soul, causing him to black out. with that threat out of the way for now she carried the boy back to where the Goddess and the wolf were waiting for her

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:46 pm
User ImageHis left eye exposed a demon's eye which kept him awake while the other half is dead asleep. He laughed at the Chief's attemps for restraint. "Hell hole? Why miss.. you dont know do you?" He fades out of her grasps and reappeared on the statue's remains while holding the black heart he stole. "This IS the hell hole!" he laughed as he devoured the black heart. He savored the taste for a while and glared at the 3 of them. "I'd love to tell you more but I'm afraid my time here is up for now. Till next time."
A large bolt of black lightning struck the teenager followed by a loud crack of thunder. The boy lie motionless on the floor.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:48 pm
*Hetukiri now walking down the stairs talking to a guest about the mansion she suddenly felt a tightness in the air, she quickly looked at chief,then at the boy she had with her its as if some thing pissed her off, just but a moment ago, Hetu lingered on the thought for a while then quickly dismissed it and continually speak to the guest about more of the mansion features*  

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 6:51 pm
"Damnit!!!! I can't beleive that he did that!!!!" *looks at Cheif* "What do we do now?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:01 pm
"Goddess Goddess Goddess", the Chief yelled, having to grab the poor boy's body from the angry centaur."did you not hear what he said before he left, this is officially not his true form. we need to find out more about him before i end his short years", handing the boy to the Goddess, she gave her strict instructions to have him in one on the more secured rooms away from the guest and to add some restraints to him so that he could not move even if he tried to faze out like he did earlier>no matter how hard he tried < leaving the centaur to carry out her orders, she then thought about what she jsut did and hallard over her shoulder,"and try not to punch him again, ok. i'll need him to be able to talk later< seeing that as the best she could do for now she sent a message to Hetukiri in her mind again

"Hetu when your done playing hostest to all our guest might i have a moment of your time, and yes im pissed off so no smart a** comments, or i'll really turn your spine into my new back scracter", quickly heading towards her office she called to the wolf, who said that he was tracking the kid, to follow her"come wolf, now"

Chief Sankofa
Crew

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:15 pm
*using her magic to hide them both, Goddess takes the boy to a sucure room as ordered. She places him on the bed and ties him down with rope and magic so strong, that no one can move an inch while trapped withing it. She adds extra wards to keep him from dissappearing with his evil magic. She then sits down as well as her Centars body allows and waits for Cheif to come*  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:22 pm
User ImageHe slowly regained consciousness and notices his body tied to a bed. "What the hell? Where am I? Am I getting those wet dreams again?" he asked a bit annoyed. The boy looked around. "It is quite comfy.." then he saw Goddess sitting there, "..uhm hello. May I ask why am I tied down here?"  

Nhikxter

Shameless Sex Symbol

11,450 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:29 pm
*Goddess gets to her feet* "You mean, you don't remember where you are? You are at the Castle. You did a very bad thing, so I was ordered to tie you up. If I where you, I wouldn't try to get up. You can't. At least, not with the Bonds on you." *she sticks her head out the door and yells* "CHEIF!! THE KID WOKE UP!!!"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:42 pm
*while she waits for Cheif to show up, Goddess turns back to the kid* "I have a question for you, that I want a straight answer to. What is your name?"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Chief Sankofa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm
just as she was about to enter her office, once again the Chief heard the Goddess' call to her, turning to the wolf she spoke to him very carefully."you are not allowed to leave this castle until i get some answers from you", with that she left him in only to rematerialized back in front of the Goddess. with a deep breath for patients, she spoke in a calm voice to her,"Goddess remember that little talk we had about yelling my name to the heavens, i can feel it when you need me and by God i can serially hear it so please for the sake of our guest try to keep it down. the last thing we need is for curious ppl to try and get involved, but nice work with the restrains i see you have become a very skilled with bondaging men*giving her a wink, then turning her attention on the boy, sensing something was wrong within him. "hello young one, i am Chief Sankofa but just call me Chief, you have done a grave thing by coming into my castle and stealing what is not yours to take. so before my companion here rips your pretty little head off i would like to know how and why you wanted the Black heart of Ra?"  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:05 pm
"Sorry, Chief. I keep forgetting...... I asked him his name, but no answer yet." *stands by the wall and snickers at the "bondage men" joke and waits for orders*  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:07 pm
*Hetukiri now sensing Chief's were abouts she walked with haste to her location. as she used lighting like speed she was on the side of the * bed with chief before anyone had noticed* she looked at the young man restrained to the bed and she said to her self "wasnt this the young man i saw early?" *then she looked at chief.*"wats seems to be the problem"* as she focused her eyes on the boy that laid motionless on the bed.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 8:16 pm
*form the wall behind Hetu, Goddess speaks* "This kid did something that he should not have done, but I'll let Chief explain it to you"  

Goddess Nefertiti

Blessed Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 230 231 232 233 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers