Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Introduction Threads
ALL NEW MEMBERS - come here and say "hi!" Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aikotsui

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 3:54 pm
wow, seems like a lot of you have kids already. i'm new to the guild and even just at 22 years of age, feel pretty old compared to the people i've come across on some threads. I'm a senior in college with two years left to finish two majors: political science and psychology. i guess i'm kind of wondering if there are other gaians like me out there, who are in college and are still trying to figure out what to do with their lives... xd well that's my two cents and i hope to meet some cool people here! biggrin  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2004 6:03 pm
Aikotsui
wow, seems like a lot of you have kids already. i'm new to the guild and even just at 22 years of age, feel pretty old compared to the people i've come across on some threads. I'm a senior in college with two years left to finish two majors: political science and psychology. i guess i'm kind of wondering if there are other gaians like me out there, who are in college and are still trying to figure out what to do with their lives... xd well that's my two cents and i hope to meet some cool people here! biggrin
Yup - some of them are here, too. We get a little bit of everything around here blaugh
Welcome to all the new Geezers! xd  

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

AsHaF

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 6:13 am
H*I ^_^ back to back  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:35 am
Aikotsui

im still trying to figure out what to do with my life too! im 24 and have already graduated, but am having trouble tracking down a job. now im concerned that i may have gone into the wrong field and maybe i should even go back to school, but what a pain that would be!  

*staR*

Bchan

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 9:22 am
Hello all - I'm new to the guild. I'm 21, senior in college, and will *hopefully* be a elementary school teacher by next Sept. I'm also a sociology major because education isn't considered a major... because NJ sucks.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 11:42 am
xd so good to meet you new geezers...if you ever need anything or wanna chat...give me a ring 3nodding  

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Gromf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 1:18 pm
careful though, she likes whips and stuff, she bites...  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:05 pm
Gromf
*blinks*...are you talking about me honey? stare  

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200

Tarotess
Crew

7,450 Points
  • Market Browser 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:06 pm
AsHaF
H*I ^_^ back to back
YAY!! *hugs* i missed you dear!  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 3:09 pm
Tarotess
Gromf

Of course he is !!! 3nodding  

Cattivo

Gromf

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2004 7:21 pm
Tarotess
Gromf

yup yup i am lol  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 7:02 am
I don't know if I class as a new member yet, but as I've just requested to join, thought I would post here, just to say hello first.

As you can probably tell, I'm new to Gaia, and was feeling a bit like an old granny on the mainforums, so was glad when I saw a link to here!

I'm 25 years old, married and have 2 kids, a girl (3 and a half) and a boy (1). I'm from Suffolk in England (UK).

I'm a stay at home Mum, while hubby runs his own sound and lighting business.  

laiquendai

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 8:44 am
Welcome to Gaia, and to the Geezers Guild  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:10 pm
Hi everyone.
A Gaia freind told me of this place so I joined up to counted as an old geezer.
Yes I truly am an old geezer, next month my daughter will qualify for this guild.
So howdy to ya'll from Alabama.  

haverick

Cattivo

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 5:40 pm
bubba billy ray
Hi everyone.
A Gaia freind told me of this place so I joined up to counted as an old geezer.
Yes I truly am an old geezer, next month my daughter will qualify for this guild.
So howdy to ya'll from Alabama.

Welcome to the Guild... Bubba *gives Bubba a gold plated cane* now get whappin them whipper snappers* blaugh whee  
Introduction Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 212 213 214 215 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff