Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Go Greem! Second Post Art UP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 5, 3 Total: 14 (3-30)

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:04 pm
Dice roll!  
Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 7, 3 Total: 12 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:05 pm
Dice roll!  

Castor Rei

Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 2, 1, 1 Total: 4 (3-30)

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:06 pm
Is there a limit to this?  
Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 7, 8 Total: 23 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:11 pm
Dice roll!  

Castor Rei

Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 10 Total: 16 (3-30)

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:13 pm
Dice Roll!  
Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 6, 3, 7 Total: 16 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:14 pm
Dice Roll!  

Castor Rei

Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 9, 9, 6 Total: 24 (3-30)

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:15 pm
Palmon Roll!  
Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 5, 9, 5 Total: 19 (3-30)
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:16 pm
Palmon Roll!  

Castor Rei

Castor Rei rolled 3 10-sided dice: 8, 9, 10 Total: 27 (3-30)

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:18 pm
Palmon Roll!  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:19 pm
I won palmon, I think?

I'm curious, did Typhoon win it backwards, or did I win it myself since it was forward?  

Castor Rei

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 3:45 pm
Well, we'll find out when Greem gets online.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 16, 2009 9:16 pm
COngrats Castor. You had to get it forward.  

greem

Castor Rei

PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 10:13 pm
Looks like nobody is going to try for the others.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 22, 2009 11:12 pm
(Groundramon I'll try?)

Sago was sitting upon a branch napping with his digimon Lila, however this was unfortunately ruined as a sound of a person yelling was running away from something. Sago opened his eyes and jumped down and asked the running person what was happening. "Groundramon! I digimon is angrily attacking my group and was yelling that we were intruding and destroying its home!" The person then ran away screaming leaving a concerned Sago wondering what to do. "Lila, shall we go see?" He asked the lalamon.

"Let's go Sago." Lalamon said as she sat on his shoulder and he began running towards the quaking beast which was stomping the ground and shouting ,"Filthy, polluting, destroying, humans!"

Kasen looked at the digimon and then his own ,"Violence, or calm?" Kasen said as he gave his partner a serious stare and said ,"Ready, set, go!" He shouted as he held out the sign of scissors which Lalamon showed a simple hand or bud paw ,"I win, we go calm." Lalamon said happily.

Sago walked up the the rampaging digimon and shouted ,"Calm down, we humans treat your own world like our own, we take care of you! We don't want to hurt you, we just want to go to our own home!" Groundramon did not care as he was hating humans and demanded them to leave.

"If we could leave, then we would, but at the moment we cannot leave your world!" Sago shouted as he took out his digivice and released his digisoul into it ,"Digi-burst, Ruin Mode!" Lalamon glowed purple and black as she was corrupted into Rosemon Ruin mode ,"Rose Spear!" She shouted as she jumped and the vines on her wrist became a vine blade and she pierced at the tough shell of Groundramon which caused him to be knocked out for a while.

"That's as calm as we can go, now we have to go." Sago said with his hands in his pocket as he started running with Rosemon towards the point where there was said to be a digi-portal back home.  

Sago_Knight

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 11:42 am
Woodmon RP

Isamu, Veemon, and WarGreymon stood staring at the burning forest as various digimon ran past fleeing the flames that licked at their heels.
Isamu stopped a Gotsumon that was running by and said "What happened here?"
"I-I don't know, I was just going for a walk and then I was suddenly surrounded by fire!"
"Has everyone gotten out?"
"I think so... Wait! The Woodmon might still be in there!"
"Woodmon?! This is bad Veemon, Warp Digivolve."
"Right. Veemon Warp Digivolve too... Imperialdramon!"
Isamu climbed onto the massive Digimon's back and said "Alright We need to find the Woodmon, WarGreymon you try and see if you can find who started this fire."
Imperialdramon took off and began sweeping the forest looking for the trapped Digimon and found them soon enough.
"There they are!" Imperialdramon said
"Land and let's get them out of here!" Isamu shouted
Imperialdramon did as he was bid and Isamu jumped off his back and ran over to the Woodmon.
"Come on! Everyone get on Imperialdramon, We'll get you out of here!" Isamu ordered
Without a moments hesitation the Woodmon got onto Imperialdramon and Isamu followed suit. But as they took off they saw WarGreymon crash into the ground near them.
"What's going on?" Imperialdramon asked looking around for WarGreymon's attacker
"You were right Isamu... This fire wasn't an accident." WarGreymon said as he got up.
"Who started it?" Isamu asked
"Him." WarGreymon said pointing with his gauntlet
Isamu looked where WarGreymon was pointing and saw something burst out of the trees, when it spread it's wings and let out a howl he knew who it was even before his Digivice said "Megidramon, Mega Level Evil Dragon Digimon, Virus type, Special Attack: Megid Flame."
"Imperialdramon get us out of here now! if that thing attacks the woodmon and I are done for!" Isamu shouted
"On it!" Imperialdramon said as it flew away at his top speed.
Megidramon laughed and said "It doesn't matter if those weaklings get away, your data will suffice for now."
WarGreymon jumped into the air and said "It's a shame you'll never have it!"
Suddenly WarGreymon began to glow blue and what looked like a phantom MetalGarurumon appeared next to him before floating into WarGreymon.
"WarGreymon DNA Digivolve to... Omnimon!"
"Interesting, but futile I am still more powerful, I am one of the Four Great Dragons!"
"That may be, but I fight with Lord Yggdrasil by my side, your strength is nothing compared to him."
"Ha! You think that will change anything? Yggdrasil is a hoax! A fabrication invented by you royal knights to scare the rest of us into behaving!"
"You have no idea how wrong you are."
"We shall see... Megid Flame!" A massive fireball shot from Megidramon's mouth straight at Omnimon.
"Transcended Sword!" Omnimon's blade obeyed his command and flew from the WarGreymon head as Omnimon swung and cleaved the fireball in half. "Yes we shall."
Megidramon snarled and shot a volley of fireballs at Omnimon who calmly raised his other arm and said "Supreme Cannon!" he blasted the fireballs Megidramon had shot, the two attacks nullifying each other.
"We appear to be evenly matched Royal Knight." Megidramon said
"No, I have not yet begun to fight." Omnimon said
"Than neither have I!" Megidramon howled "Megid Flame!"
Omnimon dodged the fireballs and glided to the side "Supreme Cannon!"
Omnimon shot at Megidramon who saw it just in time to fire his own attack causing them to nullify each other yet again.
However this time Omnimon jumped through the explosion and caught Megidramon off guard plunging his sword into his chest.
"You will now meet my Lord Yggdrasil, may he have mercy." Omnimon stated before pointing his cannon at Megidramon and shouting "Supreme Cannon!"
Isamu, Veemon, and the rest of the forest Digimon watched Omnimon finish off Megidramon.
"I wish there had been another way." Isamu said
"This is the world we live in, and it is one of death, but also one of rebirth, never forget that." one Woodmon said
"Yep, after a deleted Digimon's data is purified by Yggdrasil they are reborn in the Primary village." Veemon said
"Yes." Isamu said "I suppose you're right."  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces