Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sakura Kiss~ An Ouran Guild

Back to Guilds

~Sakura Kiss~ is the largest Ouran Guild on Gaia. We have roleplays, blogs, and more! Hope you'll join us! 

Tags: ouran high school host club, host club, ohshc, ouran, roleplay 

Reply The Third Music Room
~~Sophia Grimes~~ The Polite Type Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think I'll be a good Hostess?
No!
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Yesh!!
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
Maybe
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Gold
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:25 pm
Sophia smiled. "Thank you Jin." She said softly and nodded at Jin. "It's cinnomin and Green Tea and a bit of honey." She told him softly.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 7:43 pm
Oh really? Hm, I've never had tea with cinnamon in it. It gives it a little something extra, you know?

::I slowly sip my tea, enjoying the atmosphere, while Sophia-chan tends to the needs of the other guests. After a little while, I begin to feel tired for some reason. Perhaps because of the long day I've had with all the guests and Sophia-chan. I set my tea cup down, sit my head back against the couch, and close my eyes for just a moment. Before I know it, I have fallen asleep, sitting up no less::

Innocent_Slut_19

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 11:14 am
::I wake up just a few minutes later, feeling a little refreshed::

Oh my, I fell asleep? How rude of me, when I am in a host club room. I hope my tea hasn't completely cooled yet.

::I pick up my tea cup and resume sipping it gently::

Ahh, revitalizing, soothing......

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 5:23 pm
((*puts finger to lip* me? NAUGHTY? noooo.... *grins* YAOI!!! lolz. im for mattxmello all the way. ^^ yaoi is amazing. :3 yes. i am a slash girl lolz. mattxmello from death note! so amazing lolzers. and i'm actually writing a yaoi story lolz. ^^))
"Are you kidding? i LOVED it! You're amazing, Sophia-chan." Kaana smiled. "I sing sometimes. I'm not the best, but I think I'm okay."  

Kaana-Chan

Psychotic Disarray

PostPosted: Mon Aug 24, 2009 8:36 pm
((^_^ Yaoi forever!!))

Sophia giggled at Jin who had dozed off for a few minutes. "It's ok Jin it was just a few minutes and if your tea's cold I'll just warm it up." She said happily. She smiled at Kaana. "Why thank you, I would love to hear you sing too." She said kindly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 7:56 am
(Oh you girls are so much fun! Hahaha, it's almost like there's nothing but yaoi fangirls in this guild. And really Kaana-chan? You're writing a story? Well best of luck to you, I hope it turns out well.)

Forgive me for dozing off. Today has been a good day, albeit a long one. And no, the tea isn't too cool. It still has the loving warmth of your tender touch and care.  

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 2:09 pm
((I heard yaoi talk! xd Tried to get Vic to say a yaoi line about the twins in Tamaki's voice, but he wouldn't...got him to say 'would you drink it from my mouth' though!))

Yuki stuck her tounge out. "Yes, roses. And a vase would be awesome, Sophia-chan."
Koku read the note from Jin. She rolled her eyes and worte a message back, before crumpling it up and throwing it back at him. That's what all stalkers say.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:36 pm
Otaku_Gurl_69
((I heard yaoi talk! xd Tried to get Vic to say a yaoi line about the twins in Tamaki's voice, but he wouldn't...got him to say 'would you drink it from my mouth' though!))

Yuki stuck her tounge out. "Yes, roses. And a vase would be awesome, Sophia-chan."
Koku read the note from Jin. She rolled her eyes and worte a message back, before crumpling it up and throwing it back at him. That's what all stalkers say.

((Omg!! Did you get to record it!!?))  

Psychotic Disarray

Kaana-Chan

PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:37 pm
(o yes. YAOI!!! lolz. XD yaoi is amazing. this is a whole room of yaoi fangirls! lol. that rox. but a 'brotherly love' thing would have been AMAZING. im a kaoru girl. and who doesn't squee for a bit of brotherly love? *W!NK*)

"You really want to? Well, I don't know..." Kaana smiled.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:59 pm
((Yep ^.^ I'll try and get it on youtube and leave a link to it. And I tried to get him to say a bikini version of the miniskirt line. xp Yes me and my friends are odd. I got a hug too ^.^))  

Otaku_Gurl_69

Krynn Lowell
Crew

6,250 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:38 pm
"H-Huh...? I guess I must've fallen asleep. Did I miss something, everyone?"  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:14 am
(Ooooh, Yuki, you are SO LUCKY!!!!! I wanna see the vid! I wanna meet a famous voice actor so bad......you know, there was a con coming to Austin a while back and I had been saving all my money for it for like 2 months, and even got my Ouran cosplay ready, but then I bought this $4oo laptop and then had to pay insurance for the month, and that drained my bank account so much I couldn't afford to go, crying Fate is truly cruel to me......)

::I get hit with Koku's note and read it. I feel dirty and creepy after reading the contents, and I quietly sulk in the corner while growing mushrooms slowly but surely::

I'm not a......stalker.........

Innocent_Slut_19

Otaku_Gurl_69

PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 7:06 am
((Aww...poor Jin. He was all serious when I went though. Someone put him on a movie rant against Hollywood and live action anime movies.))

Koku watched in suprise as Jin magically appeared in the corner. Mushrooms started to grow off him, and a sweatdrop appeared on her head. "Too much like Tamaki..."  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 26, 2009 6:04 pm
"Now now in here we are all going to be nice to each other." She went over to Jin and pat his head. "It's ok Jin I don't think of you as a stalker." Sophia told him gently.  

Psychotic Disarray

Innocent_Slut_19

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 12:48 am
R-really? You don't?

::I stand up, still sniffling and holding back tears::

Thanks sweetheart, that means the world to me!

::I take Sophia-chan's hand and hold it in mine, feeling the warmth emanating from it. I finally let go, smile at her, kiss her on the cheek, and begin to pull the mushrooms out of my hair and off my clothes::

Man, these things grow really fast! I should chop these up and put them on a pizza or in a pasta, hahaha.

The Third Music Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff