Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The School or Itex Labs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2009 10:03 pm
Joker nodded, moving to the back of her cage again. Vyking got up and stretched his legs, walking behind Kuro, "Whatcha doin'?"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 9:57 am
"I'll just escape again," Taka told Kuro, glad that Joker was going to get out of the cage.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 06, 2009 12:06 pm
Kuro looked at Vyking with her dark purple eyes and smirked evilly as she started to strike at the lock on the cage with her sharp claws. She knew the weak point and hit it over and over in the same spot until a shock ran through her body. Kuro jerked back as the cage popped open. "You and her need to get out of here Vyking. I don't work for you any more." She then moved to the other cages repeating the action until all but Taka were free. She stared at the cage holding the other hybrid. "I'm going to sound the alarm in two minutes. you all have that time to run. The next time we meet will be on the battle field."

Yami let her pass and touched her shoulder as she passed her. "You'll never change Kuro... and that makes me happy. Fight hard old friend." she moved to Taka's cage and got to work with the lock to free him as Kuro ran out of the room. Yami started to count in her head how long they had before the alarm started. "You all get going. I'll get Taka and we'll follow after. Go now!"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 9:11 am
"You don't have to get me out," Taka told Yami."I only came to make sure nothing happened to Joker. I won't be the reason you're caught."
5580 ignored Yami, staying close to Taka.

(please some one help me think of a name for 5580, I cant be bothered typing that anymore but i dont want to kill her of)  

Faithful Fire
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:09 pm
(how about amy))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:32 am
(i like that)  

Faithful Fire
Crew

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 12:21 pm
Yami unlocked the cage with a smirk. "Kitzune would be pissed if I left someone behind. I'm not afraid of those puppies so get your butt in gear and let's get out of here... Together."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 1:00 pm
"If you're sure," Taka said to Yami as he came out of the cage."Let's go."He turned to the other girl that was still there."I've thought of a good name for you.Amy."
Amy smiled as she moved to Taka's side."Thank you," she said in his mind."I really like it." Amy and Taka went to the door and turned, looking at Yami.

Faithful Fire
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 5:13 pm
Thank Aly said to the girl in the other cage, she climbed out of it leisurely perfectly aware of Kuro's warning, she waited where she stood, preparing to put an angry look on her face, Thank goodness there aren't any cameras here. she thought, seeing none even when using her Sight.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 08, 2009 7:20 pm
Yami hurried out of the room but stopped catching her reflection on a pair of steel doors. She was covered head to toe in blood and the sight made her cringe. "I am no better than those scientists."  

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 8:42 am
Taka and Amy followed Yami.When she stopped Taka looked at her in suprise."You don't enjoy killing," Taka told her."You did what you had to in order to save us. If it wasn't for you Joker would be like Vyking was and we would still be in cages."  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 5:13 pm
Vyking pulled Joker by the arm, "C'mon! Let's go!" He chirped, stopping just in front of Yami, "Yes, thank you. I am in your debt"

Joker rolled her eyes, "Yeah, what are you going to do? I'm sure years of your 'training' aren't going to just go away..."  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

xXSexy LillyXx
Vice Captain

Beloved Lunatic

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:42 pm
Yami shook her head and started to move down the halls again. "You all go a head of me. I'll cover our escape." She hadn't killed since meeting the twins and Kitzune... That was when she had almost killed them but Kit's eyes had stopped her. They were just like her and now without that stupid redhead beside her she was doing it all over again.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:34 pm
Vyking nodded and pulled Joker out of the labs, taking rights and lefts through the halls until he reached the exit. Keeping his sister's hand in his, he took a running start before snapping out his wings.  

Joker-Nightmaren
Crew

Wealthy Hunter

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:22 pm
"If you're sure," Taka said."Try not to get hurt." He folowed Vyking and Joker. When he got out he scopped Amy into his arms and snapped out his wings, taking to the air.  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff