Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
The Outside World Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 12:40 pm
Orin looked down at the coordinates on her watch, "Okay guys lets morph out." she said as her human features turned cat-like and she shrunk, she was a cat. "Hey, Blue get up here, Destiny between us and slightly behind, watch the rear." Orin ordered kindly. "Shall we go?" asked Destiny. "Lets." replied Blue. They took of, when they were cats they were faster than humans and cat hybrids. They raced through the canyon-like terrain, Orin closed her eyes and lept over a a wide crevasse, she let out a motor-like purr. She loved the feel of the wind ruffling her fur it was pure bliss and then her paws hit rock she grinned as well as you could when you were a cat every time her hind paws hit the rock she went faster sending electric jolts through her, not bad ones but ones that excited and thrilled her. "Okay lets find some cave or somewhere, report our progress then, hit the hay." Orin said after around five hours of running. Blue let out a yowl of relief he had been carrying a pack filled with clothes, some food and water. Blue managed to take to the pack of his back then went off with Destiny so Orin could morph into a human and put her clothes on, then she switched places with Blue and Destiny. After that they found a little lake in a forested area, Orin made an ice dome out of the water in the lake and they camped there, they weren't to far from the town the birdies had been spotted.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:54 am
Krystal stopped in her tracks. She hadn't considered that this trio wouldn't welcome her with open arms. " I'm Krystal, and I guess you could say I'm a mutant. But I wasn't created by the School. I don't even know much about the School. So what are your names? Oh and could you tell me a bit about the School?"

((Thanks, and I think Krystal's not knowing much about the School could be used against her. You know, fill her head with lies ninja ))

Edit: (( Holy cow, I am really out of it right now, but why is my post at the top of this page? Sorry if I'm makin an idiot of myself, I kinda havn't woke up yet))  

keany-beany
Crew

Emerezillion
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 10:44 am
((Don't worry about your post being at the top, I think it's some kind of bug because it's happened in all my other guilds too.))

Orin had to work real hard to hide her grin, 'This was perfect, she doesn't even know about the School.' she thought, "I'm Orin, that's Blue," blue stepped forward, "And that's Destiny or as we like to him, Dezzie. We're mutants too." she said, turning into her human/cat form, "The School saved us from our cruel captors and treated us well, three ginormous meals a day, it was paradise. But then, our captors found the School and almost destroyed it and the kind people who work there. Now we're on the run from out captors, trying to get back to the School..." Orin trialed off acting as though considering a thought she motioned the group to huddle up, "This is the perfect opportunity, It'll be a piece of cake. And once we have her in the School we can go back to find the flock they wanted us to take care of." Orin whispered so that Krystal wouldn't hear, her group nodded their head and Orin walked back up to Krystal, "Would...you help us?" she asked grudgingly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 3:09 pm
Helkaril walked over to where Caecus had fallen and bent over to pick him up. Then, she heard a voice in her head. Spinning around, she saw someone just behind her.
"Who are you? She asked, standing over Caecus, moving her hands to the hilts of her knives. So many newcomers, she thought. Why all at once? This may not be coincidence. Frowning, she said, "Follow me outside; we will speak there," and bent over Caecus quickly, picking him up and striding to the door. She turned sideways to carry the limp avian out into the dark. Setting him against the wall in a sitting position, her brow furrowed, she turned back to the girl who had spoken in her mind, frowning. A good-sized fire flared up on the ground between them, fed by nothing, glowing silver. "What do you want with us?" This is giving me a headache, she thought. I wish I could just be alone. But I cannot. She sighed both impatiently and dejectedly. She would have to watch these new ones carefully, for the safety of the mini-flock.  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:16 pm
Caecus started to wake up. There was a warmth near him. Opening his eyes he saw Helkaril, but he saw more. It was like looking into Helkaril's distant past. Caecus could see Helkaril's long term memories, and nothing more. "What's going on?" Caecus asked as he tried to get up, finding that his limbs were stiff.

Krystal was somewhat startled by the offer she was presented. "I guess I could help, but why not go after your captors instead of running from them? I mean you're mutants who are probably much more powerful than your captors. Why not put up a fight?" Krystal was a little confused at why a trio of mutants would have to run from anyone.

(( It's kinda hard to RP with two different characters that are in two completely different situations))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 4:53 pm
Vivian changeds into her snow white wolf with her crystal blue eyes and walks through the forest.  

Lil_Rykku

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:09 pm
' Taka sent me,' Amy said, again with her mind. With out hesitation she transfered the memeries of what had happened, finishing with Taka collapsing.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:14 pm
Turning quickly at the sound of Caecus' voice and seeing he was awake, Helkaril bent down next to him, brow furrowed.
"You collapsed," she said softly. "Not sure why. Are you alright?" She didn't want them all falling apart on her. They needed to get away, and rest, and recover. Then she felt the message and the vision enter her mind, and her head spun in the following chaos. Shaking her head to clear it, she whispered, "Right back," to Caecus and turned to the newcomer. "Can you speak?" she asked, unsure because this person had just sent messages to her mentally. "And who are you? How do you know us, and Taka?"

((edit: umm... haven't been keeping track of what happened to the rest of the flock, so could you fill me in on what happened to Taka? sorry.))  

Gylfie531
Crew

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 5:29 pm
"Yes, I can talk," Amy said quietly."I was put in a cage next to Taka. I know about you because of his memories. He sent me to find you, so that you'd know that Joker and Vyking would be looking for you and that he would catch up with them as soon as he can."
(Taka, Jokers and Vykings mission was a succes, and Kuro released all of the mutants in the lab, but sounded the alarm three minutes later, as was agreed, and they all got away except for the one can control blood, i forget her name, she was exhausted from using her powers and had only made it to the door the last time i was in that subforum. Taka made it to the trees not far from the lab before he collapsed and was found by another Hy-brid, the girl RPs in first person, and that was when Taka made Amy come find you)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 7:11 pm
Turning around once more, Helkaril stood and faced the new girl. There didn't seem to be a lie in her eyes, so Helkaril let the flames nearby drop.
"That clears things up a lot," said Helkaril, sighing slightly in relief. One less person to watch, then. Or at least, not too closely, she thought. "Where are they now?" she asked quickly. She knew there was strength as well as risk with large numbers, but in this case, the benefits outweighed the risks. "We can meet up with all of them, and find some place safe to live, all of us, at least for a while." And that will give me a chance to be by myself, while they're all swapping stories. Quiet awaits... she thought wistfully. She kept one corner of her right eye trained on Caecus, in case he collapsed again.

((Thanks a lot. And I think the one that can control blood is Yami... maybe. Not sure either.))  

Gylfie531
Crew

keany-beany
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:13 pm
Caecus gave Helkaril a reassuring look. That was the best he could do. Everything was blurred for a while and then in focus again. Hoping to chase the haze away Caecus reached out for Helkaril's hand, hoping to see into her mind and let her icy thoughts wash over him.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm
Helkaril felt Caecus' hand touch hers, and let him into her mind, keeping calm thoughts at the front to sooth him. She wasn't sure exactly what had just happened to him, and was sure it was rather unnerving to him, more so than it was to her. She shook her head sadly. This flock was falling apart. They needed the rest of them, she knew, though she didn't particularly like it. "What can we do?" she asked the night.  

Gylfie531
Crew

Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas