Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
DEATHPENALTYvsCHIBI CUPCAKES ][Bulletin Updated][ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kishiko is insane...
  you got that right D:<
  no....she's brilliant .///.
View Results

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Nov 06, 2009 6:36 pm
(gtg ill be on tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 4:53 am
zack then turned around "but thats my thoughts is all but i think he would really like it if you gave him a chance" zack then started writing down a note on the board then bringing up another topic about the clubs "so one of my informants told me that one of your former crew members are on cupcakes side now?"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:51 am
Suza stayed quiet all along class and then looked at Kishiko. "Just ignore him, Kishiko." She whispered to her ears. Suza then looked around the place, thinking about what to do, then the bell rang loudly. "Okay, Kishiko, Zack, Ichiro, come over here." The Teacher said out loud while all the Cupcakes walked out. Suza went out and went into the basement to avoid the Cupcakes. She sat on a sofa, watching all the other kids walking down the steps to join the DeathPenalty  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 7:57 am
Skye looked up as the bell rang. "Yes." She sighed. "Another day with no one finding me." She stood up just as Pandora finished her food. "Lets go." She said before picking up her cat and going downstairs. After managing to make it through the crowd and into the basement, Skye set her cat down and fell back onto a couch. "I hate those Chibi Cupcakes."  

Autumns Song

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:06 am
Suza looked at Skye and then her cat. "I hate the Cupcakes too." She said looking out of the window. "We'll crush down their Club soon enough." She chuckled a little and then stood up. She walked out and started saying to a little kid, "Follow me if you want somewhere dark." The little kid followed Suza into the basement and said, "I hate the Chibi Cupcakes. What should I do?" Suza had a mischiveous on her face and said, "Join the DeathPenalty." The little kid then smiled back and ran to the bigger kids. "That was easy I have to say."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 8:15 am
"Geeks, nerds, kids, and other such people are way to easy. We need more of a challange, someone who had already joined the Cupcakes, but is tortured by the smiles." Skye said before standing up and walking out of the basement.

Upstairs, Skye found a guy who had bright colors on, but looked like he was about to kill himself. "Having some trouble? You look miserable like that."

"Yeah. My mom is obsessed with bright colors and happy things. She made me join this club called the Chibi Cupcakes."

"Really. That's terrible. You know, there is a club that is trying to snuff out those Cupcakes."

"Really?! Where is it?!"

"Follow me." Skye said before leading the boy to the basement. "Pick your clothes."

"Dude, you are my savior." The guy said before going into the closet to change.  

Autumns Song

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 10:33 am
zack yawned then walked up to the front of the class where the teacher was and after several minutes of them talking he left then the teacher excused the two others in the back zack told me that it was his fault not yours and simply said that it wouldnt be fare to keep you two here for his cruelty so you are dismissed zack then kinda looked in pointed at kishiko then to the other guy and then made talking actions with his hands and id it again then left  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:12 am
zack was happy he saw alot of students going up to the upstairs club he even saw one of his head members with a death penalty but he looked off edge the death penalty hept looking around zack heard the words

"i really want to join you guys but death penalty will have me head" the death penalty said

zack walked over to them "hello thomas whos your friend" he then gave the boy a napkin he looked sweaty "just come out of pys.ed

"n-no sir arnt you made to see a death penalty round here?" the boy asked shock in his voice

"not at all i heard you were looking to join?" zack said throwing out the napkin the boy just used

"y-yes sir but im afraid death penalty will kill me" he was shaking out of his nerves looking like he was about to explode

zack then took him up stairs to the club "well have a look around before you make that desicion" zack started taking the boy around the club it looked almost like a palace there were loads of smiles everything nice and light "all the talk of us likeing rainbows is non sense there nice but we rather just reguler colors"  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:26 am
"Hey Pandora. Mind going on a little spy mission for me? See how busy those Cupcakes are." Skye whispered to her cat. Pandora mewed once and bounded up the stairs to the Chibi Cupcakes' area.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:52 am
zack finished the tour with the boy "so you see jhon were not all uhm how to put this..........uptight and rainbow loving people that the death penalty think of us as were normal people just wanting to be ourselfs"

"ok ill join" the boy said with a smile and changed into a blue suit almost but it was loose and no neck tie

zack smiled "awsome your an official member of cupcakes now welcome aboard try to spread the word easy enough job?"

the boy smiled and nodded his head "yes sir"

"please just call me zack" he put out his hand for a hand shake

the boy shook his hand "ok zack thank you for the chance"

"no problem" zack still had the smile on his face  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 11:58 am
Pandora sat hiden from view as she watched Zack and the former Death Penalty. Skye won't be happy to hear this. She thought as she continues to watch the two.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:09 pm
zack caught a glimpse of the cat trying to hide itself he looked in the fridge and pulled out a small anchovie and brought it to the cat not petting it or anything he left it alone he then patted the new recruit on the back and told him to socialize with people make some new friends so he did  

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0

Autumns Song

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 12:17 pm
Pandora looked at the anchovie with disgust. Just because I am a cat deosn't mean I like anchovies. Stupid human. She thought, pushing the anchovie away. Not all cats like those things.

((XD Cat with an attitude.))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 2:54 pm
Kishiko forgot just about everything except the conversation she and Zack had in Sex Ed. I don't like him. I barely even know him! Even so, she kept picturing Ichiro in her mind. UGH! Stupid Zack! Trying to get in my head. I'll show that little brat. She went over to one of her higher rank death reapers. "CiCi, you mind making me something?"

Ichiro was walking idly down the hall. Sex Ed was really...something....But...it was really cool that Zack did that for me. If it wasn't for the fact that we were enemies he could become a great friend. Kishiko wouldn't like it though. He frowned. Suddenly he saw a girl walk down the hall. She had light brown hair and light blue eyes. She wore bright accessories on her school uniform and wore shimmery lip gloss. Cupcake? She went over to a Chibi Cupcake. "Hello I just transfered here today. You mind showing me around," she said with a smile. "Certainly!" the Cupcake was eager to tell her about the club. Ichiro decided to step in. "Why hello there," Ichiro said with a smile. "You're the new girl right? I'm Ichiro. What's your name?"

"Angel,"she said.

"Really? My vampire senses tell me that you're a vampire not an angel."

"My name is Angel. My father fell in love with a human woman but she died in a car accident. He tried moving on. He met my mother who was the total opposite of the dead woman he loved. He pursued her nevertheless. They married and I happened. He named me after his one true love, the woman, who was named Angel. So that's where my name came from. My mother died giving birth to me. My dad raised me among good creatures. Some never really liked me. Some pretended to. Only a few really liked me." Angel sighed. "Oh well. I'm here now. Hoping to make friends here. And i think I'll join this Chibi Cupcakes? It sounds alot like home."

Ichiro couldn't argue with that. I'll be nice this time. "Oh, alright have fun." He smiled.

The girl's smile faded a little then brightened up again. "You too." Ichiro then walked away to his next class

Rococonut

Precious Sweetheart

SlapChu

1,950 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:56 pm
zack saw the cat refuse the anchovie "hmm i guess thats fair probably not all cats like these things i know i dont blah" he then reached in the fridge he then found a 3 pound fish and put it infront of the cat "better?"

( xD i want a cat with attidude to )  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 202 203 204 205 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces