Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 10:50 pm
"I'm ready" Galen nods and stood up "shall I start?" he waited to see if she wanted to wait for the other angelic to come watch  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 10:09 am
Brent felt warmed by the goddess "ok" so he did what he usualy did when faced with many paths, he closed his eyes and walked forward. The first thing that he fran into was the devide between two walls "outch!" he cried out before backing up. "ok, again" he looked determind to avoid the pain he has just influcted onto himself, and this time he did. He walked for a bit, not knowing which hall he had picked, then ran right into a door " ouuuuutch" he cried again. opening his eyes. He had picked the halloween hall way, he liked this place. then he feared it, then he liked it again. before he confused himself to much he opened the door to the grand room. "woooooow" he said as he entered, emediatly drawn to the huge table with all the things on it. "woooooow" he couldnt pick what to pick up first. he looked to the goddess with eyes with the joy of having everything that he could ever want, the pure joy of a child "I love you SO much" he exclaimed before touching everything he could on the table, picking little things that he added to his outfit.  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Shariea

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 6:13 pm
Holidae smirked as the bewildered dark angelic stubled into the hall. Surely vivica had been in an interesting mood when she had created this one. He looked at the world with the eyes of a child, everything in wonder.

A light chuckle escaped her as she watched his pick from the things scattered on the table. "Enjoying yourself?" she cooed softly at him, her emerald eyes sparkling with mirth.

"You may begin." she said with a flick of her hand towards Galen. "Now that we are all here to enjoy your voice."

PostPosted: Mon Jul 24, 2006 6:35 pm
Brent smiled at the goddess. She was dressed just like we would if he was a female “yush” he spurted out. He walked closer to the goddess. Not really paying attention to what the other angelic where doing. He pawed playfully at her feet. He wasn’t quite sure what he wanted to think. So he looked up at her with a tilted head, just like a confused puppy.  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:43 pm
Holidae quirked an eyebrow as the dark angelic pawed at her feet. For a moment a flash of anger crossed her face. How dare she be touched with out permission! Her emerald eyes came to rest on his puppy dog stare and all anger melted away into a giggle of a school girl. "awwww!" she said and held her hands out to him. He was to adorable to stay mad at for long. It seemed that Holidae's odd taste wasnt only limited to clothing and decoration.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:54 pm
Brent chriped happily and huged the goddess. she was full of differint things. Some where happy, while others where not. He had never flet like this before. He was normally fidgety, but in her arms he actualy purred. Do racoons purr? he guessed that they did because thats what he was doing. He didnt know what to say or do. He was just happy to be about to be near someone that understood him some.  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:13 pm
The Goddess giggled at this newest novelity, her fingers sliding through his hair as she ruffled his locks. He was a strange one, a bit like a child. he needed attending too at all times, and right now she didnt mind giving him the attention he needed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:20 pm
Brent was so happy. He let go of the hug and held her paws "i love you" he squezed her hands and smiled like a child "can i get you water? or no, soda would tast better. no, mabe lady would like some apple drink" he looked perplexed for a momet "what dose Brent call such a wonderful person?"  

Lynvala

Fluffy Bunny

Shariea

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 8:27 pm
The poor darling was quite lost now, and holidae could only chuckle. "Calm down now. One shouldnt take love too lightly." she said and tapped him gently on the nose. "I am the goddess Holidae... and I would adore a glass of sparkling apple cider if you please." she said. She could easily make the drink appear herself, but she didnt want to dash his fun.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 7:46 pm
Galen nodded and began singing, he had picked a chirtmas song even thought it wasn't for months, but he loved this one and knew he could for now only get away with it here, He sang it beautifuly, he even hummed the parts that only had music to them, never pauseing to breath. and the end he simply smiled and nods.

((I hope that works X3

its always a pain posting full songs ^^; ))

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

BaraMakai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 02, 2006 4:45 pm
((User Image))

Karn Evil slumped into the temple. He decided to visit any temples that he could find, and this was the first one. He was slumping because of the long walk he had done to find this place. He looked around at the mixture of holidays and gave a tiny smile, though still looking like he wanted to hurt someone.

"Eh. I'll give it two weeks. If it doesn't seem like the place I wanna stay at, I'll leave." He muttered, walking though the halls.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 10:50 pm
Holidae closed her emerald eyes as she listened to the song echo through the halls. She sighed softly and leaned back against the thrown, letting the song wash over her. A pleased smile crept upon her face as she listened to the last note ring out. "mm, very lovely Galen, very lovely indeed. Thank you for that." she smiled

"It seems we have another visitor..." she said softly looking expectantly towards the archway that lead into the main hallway. "Do come in." she beconed with one finger, a draft rising around the Faefox, smelling like pepermint candy.

Shariea

BaraMakai

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:16 am
Karn Evil nodded and walked in, give a small bow. "Hello, my dear Goddess." He said.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:27 pm
Galen smiled "Tha.. thank you!" he manged to say before gringing ear to ear I've been complimented by a a Goddess! This is single great thing to ever happean.. his smiled went away alittle seeing a second dark angelic walk in how odd, you'd think they'd be more inclinded to go to ebiler temples.. he shook his head and didn't pay much attention to them  

Pinka
Vice Captain

Kawaii Bunny

BaraMakai

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:06 pm
After a while, Karn Evil gave a bow. "As much as your temple enlightens me, I must take my leave and search for the right God or Goddess to serve." He gave another bow and left.  
◕ Roleplay: Deity Temples

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff