Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{NEEDS BAD GUYS!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate or Illiterate RP?
  Literate!!
  1LL1t3r@t3!!!!!
View Results

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:00 pm
{{naw she juss pissy cause we didnt w2ait til she come bak to do anyting....... GGRRRRR!! be bakk late late yall!!}}  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:03 pm
Chiya blushed slightly at his response on reproduction.
Oh no! I didn't mean..well...you see, different animals produce different ways. Like splitting apart to make another being or laying eggs. I was only curious how you...well...nevermind. I am glad to hear that you aren't going extinct. Imagine how horrible that would be! crease lines appeared between her brow as she thought.
Chiya bit her bottom lip.

((No, she was just tired of trying to keep up with us. She does this quite often. (Evil Maiden is my cousin) ))  

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:07 pm
Lynx watched as the portal opened, flames licking at his feet as he stood firmly in place waiting for the gateway to open. "Your task is a simple one. Don't screw up!" Came a deep voice from behind him as the portal burst open. Lynx growled slightly at the comment and headed through the gateway into the world of the living. Exiting the portal he stepped light out into a dark alleyway and the portal vanished in an instant. Lynx looked around and slowly headed out onto the street.

Silently he walked through the streets his eyes flickering from one person to the next, not one person had seemed to notice him and as usual he didn't care. He moved silently and swiftly into a nearby house, the people inside were grouped around a small table and Lynx could see the taint of sin on their souls each one was a prime target and each one would equally suitable for feasting on. One man left the group and began to head for the door when, Lynx grabbed him as silently and swiftly as he had entered the house, quickly he covered the man's mouth and drained out his soul from the center of the man's chest into the palm of his hand. The man dropped to the floor and Lynx disappeared out of the house and down the street heading for his former home.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:17 pm
User Image

Shen nodded when Chiya spoke of the different ways that creatures reproduced. He was well aware that different things, like fish and sponges, reproduced differently than his kind. The merman had grown up around such things after all.
We are not dying out any sooner than your kind is. He replied, sounding perhaps a little insulted.
And in a way Shen was, if only because the land dweller seemed to assume that he was less intelligent in some way.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 7:42 pm
Chiya swallowed as Shen spoke. He sounded somewhat offended. She sighed.
Shen, would you mind trying something. You don't have to do it for me, just for the sake of making it easier for you to be on our land. I am worried that if we leave you here, even for tonight, that something might happen to you. I cannot take you back to the ocean yet for different reasons. I am so sorry for my selfishness, but, you must understand that I, we, have never seen one of your kind before. We will not hurt you. We only want to spend more time with you to know you better. I am sure my friend agrees. I ask of you that you try to change to human, only to try. If it doesn't work, than I understand. But please make an effort. I do not think you unintellegent in any way, and that is one reason I want you to stay. If you are smart, you will swim away the minute we return you. We are of no harm to you, but our land has many others who would be dangerous to you. I promise with my whole heart that we will protect you from others.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:06 pm
User Image

Shen listened to Chiya's words and weighed them carefully, even though he found a distaste for certain things she had said. He wasn't fond of the idea that they wouldn't return him to the sea because it made him feel like a prisoner, even though he knew it was far from what they were intending. Still, the merman's caution was outweighing his natural curiosity for the moment. He could understand Chiya's reasoning behind her request, but he wasn't sure just how able he was to fulfill that request.
I understand your reasoning Chiya, however contradictory it may seem, but there are some things you must understand. Changing forms is not as easy for my kind as it is for yours, and this is especially true for the males of my kind. I cannot guarantee you anything. Shen said. What I need is a definite assurance that no harm will come to me while I am on the land and that I am free to leave whenever I wish.
He knew it was a hard bargain, but it was the kind that would make him feel most comfortable. For merfolk, any sort of magic casting required there to be motivation behind it. If there was no reason that would prompt him to stay on the land, the merman likely wouldn't be able to change.

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 8:25 pm
{{sweetie, i know u wanna not see her flaws, but i know wat she said. she wass pissy no one waited for her. tiks me off. but anywhoooo.....}}  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:55 am
Chiya sighed. Indeed, this was a hard bargain and she was afraid to say yes. But, the curiousity of the mermaid in her brain was probing her to say yes. Everytime she changed into a creature, that creature's instincts came along with the form and shared the space in her mind with her. Chiya sighed again.
I cannot garuntee your safety on our land. For, like I already said, we don't want to hurt you, but other humans that you come across might. So, I can garuntee your safety if you stay near us, but otherwise I don't know. Shen, you may leave freely anytime you wish, as long as you give us warning first. I want to...we would like to be able to say goodbye.

Avelyst

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 8:20 am
Lynx looked up at the ruined and run down shack which he had once called home so many years ago. He sighed as he remembered the events that had led to his exicution. Remember the task at hand and don't screw it up! Those words rung through his head repeatidly and he grunted, swiftly turning away from the shack he headed off following the distinct scent of taint from an already condemned soul. He moved as nothing more then a shadow although his physical form was present people were unable to see his wings or pointed ears unless he allowed them to. He found himself near a small river where the scent had drawn him, the scent was strong and Lynx had assumed it to be coming from a man, to his surprise the scent was eminating from a woman no older than he had been when he had been alive. He walked over to the woman silently as she sat on the edge of a smal pier and stood next to her gazing out over the river.

"Can I help you?" The woman asked as she looked up at the Lynx standing next to her, she slowly slide a dagger from her sleeve ready to defend herself.

"..." Lynx breathed lightly as he allowed the woman see him fully before replying. "Help me? It's much too late for that, as it's too late for you."

The woman's eye's widened as she looked up at the man as a sudden realisation of her predicament hit her. "So, you are here to collect on the deal I made?" She asked her voice had a hint of sadness but no fear to it.

"No, your time will come but it is not now. I need information..." The two spoke for a few minutes before Lynx had all the information he needed. He left the pier as silently as he had approached it disapearing once more into the shadows. Sitting alone on a small wall Lynx looked up at the sky watching as the dusk approached and the stars began to twinkle high above him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 1:50 pm
User Image

Shen listened to Chiya's words, knowing that he was asking for something that was partially impossible. Still, it was a thing he had needed to ask. The merman was silent for several moments before replying.
I understand. He telepathically replied.
And in Shen's mind, the deal was set even though he still had some discomfort with it as would be expected of any creature in is position. He ducked back under the water and flitted away to the other side of the pond. The merman would need time to prepare if he was going to change forms.

ninjaingaround

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 3:58 pm
Chiya blinked and smiled faintly. She had conversed with a merman and made a somewhat deal. She sighed and shifted, positive that she didn't need to be in that form any longer. With that, she changed into her favorite form, a small white dove. Chiya spread her snowy wings and fluttered over to Kaori, landing on her shoulder.
He is preparing to change to human form. she told her friend.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:27 pm
"This is good, right?" Kaori said, stroking her friends dove form out of habit.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:39 pm
User Image

Shen paced in small circles at the bottom of the pond as he tried to think of how to go about changing his form. He'd never had to do something like that, the most he'd ever done was heal another merperson. This was going to be more difficult than he thought it would be. He started running all the things through his mind that he knew about magic casting, how it required energy, a will to cast it and, a target. Shen was confident in the first two, but the last was difficult. To have an efficient target, he'd have to see it and he couldn't very well see himself. An idea sparked in the back of the merman's mind a few minutes later, and he began swimming around the pond, flitting here and there in search of a reflective surface he could use while still under the water.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 5:45 pm
People passed by going about their own business as Lynx sat on the wall watching the sky thinking to himself. "They scurry around as if they are doing important things! These humans know nothing of what awaits their souls after death..." His voice trailed off as someone approached him and his gaze moved from the sky to meet their eyes. He remembered how the woman earlier had addressed him and spoke. "Can I help you?" He eyes quickly scanned the person before him it was a child of about ten, a girl, with short blonde hair and red eyes. The girl didn't reply and merely sat beside him, she wore a light blue bow in her hair and dark and light blue checked dress but she wasn't wearing anything on her feet. Lynx raised an eyebrow as she sat down next to him his patience wearing thin as the girl stayed silent. "Can I help you?" He asked again struggling to hide the anger in his voice and still the girl said nothing. Lynx sighed and noticed that the girl was making gestures with her hands. Oh, now I see, she can't reply... This is just great... He thought to himself as the girl sat by him she seemed upset, Lynx's last shreds of humanity shone at that point and he leaned over to the girl. "Wanna see a magic tirck?" He asked trying to cheer her up slightly. The girl nodded. Lynx waited for the next person to pass by and sucked out a small trace of their soul allowing it to swirl around in the palm of his hand like a sphere of green light. The girl watched in awe as the green light in Lynx's hand swirled, a sudden voice made Lynx look up and the green sphere disappeared.

"Ashley get over here now! Don't run off like that again."

The girl hopped from the wall and turned the bowed quickly and ran off back to her mother. Lynx rose from the wall and headed back towards the water. Lynx felt disturbed that he had done something nice and was determined to equal himself back out. As he approached the river Lynx could see a man walking alone, there was no sign of taint in his soul. Lynx sped up behind him and in a flash had managed to pull the man's soul from his body. The body crumpled to the ground behind him as he walked on still holding the soul in the palm of his hand like a sphere, he had decided to toy with it before he consumed it. Standing by the river in silence he swirled the ball and tossed from hand to hand. He could hear the souls tortured screams and a half smile grew across his face.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm
Chiya sighed mentally and perched on a stick on the ground. She passed a few minutes preening her feathers. After a while she saw Shen swimming around looking for something. She flapped her small wings and floated over to a rock near the area he swam. Chiya fluttered down to land and then realized that it wasn't a rock. Matter-of-fact, it was a broken piece of glass. She chirped and ignored it, watching Shen swim around intently.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff