Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Vampire Metropolis OPEN/ACCEPTING Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemolitionboyXX

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:53 am
Lady Eevee
User Image
"Why should I? She doesn't hold my interest." Hana-Shi told Brago. "What reason could you give me to do this for you?"

"I ask you as a friend. Please. I dont want our kind to lose anymore blood unnecessarily." Brago returned to his demon form and bowed. It was smaller and less intimidating. "Im asking you truthfully to take on this mission and watch her back."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 11:59 am
User Image
"You must give me something in return if I do this for you, you know my rules." She said, placing her hand on Brago's face. "I'll name my price later, because I don't care enough to think of what I want at the moment." Hana jumped off the roof and ran off after Soli, easily catching up to the girl, the long sleeves of her dress flowing behind her like a pair of graceful wings.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 12:06 pm
Soli watched as Hana caught up to her Illusion she snapped her fingers together and made it disappear.Soli started slowly walking to the back entrance of the building were she knew no one saw her."I don't need anyone watching my back."She started sprinkling black dust to hide her presence.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 2:58 pm
User Image
Hana stopped and looked at Soli. "Illusions don't woke on me, I cast them too. It was a nice attempt though." She said, her voice sounding bored. "And I'm only here because Brago gave me reason too. Otherwise I could care less about what you do."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:10 pm
"Good then go away and leave me be." Soli bowed down to the man who was sitting in front of her.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:17 pm
User Image
"I can't do that, I made a deal. I must uphold my end of that." Hana told Soli, her voice still bored. "So you are stuck with me for the time being."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:20 pm
Soli still bowed down to the statue of the old man who took care of her."Fine than I'm going to the sewers to find something."Soli stood up and put flowers on the statue."Rest in piece grandfather."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:23 pm
User Image
"why would you want to go to a drery place like that?" Hana asked her, trying to find something interesting about this.  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:27 pm
"There's a battle arena down there and I'm next to fight."Soli started walking and walked towards the shabbiest part of the city.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:29 pm
User Image
"This sounds a little exciting atleast." She told Soli, her voice sounding a little less bored. "This could be more interesting than I thought."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:34 pm
"Really there's alot people down there and all kinds of species willing to fight." Soli opened a man hole and started climbing down.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 3:36 pm
User Image
Hana jumped down fater her, Landing lightly on a side path in the sewer. "It smells horrible down here. Oh well."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:28 pm
"Of course it does or it wouldn't be a sewer."Soli started walking further down until she reached a chain that was dangling down she reached up and pulled it."Here we go."Light came through as the wall moved aside revealing rows of seats and a platform as well.Soli heard cheering as two people were fighting in the arena.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:33 pm
User Image
Hana-Shi looked around at the crowd. Very noisey. But I don't see anything I haven't seen hundreds of times before.She thought to herself. "My father and Brothers use to do things like this. It was never really something that interested me. Such brute strength isn't very pretty and requires very little thinking."  

Lady Eevee

Bastoy

Lonely Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Nov 01, 2009 4:41 pm
"That's why they made this one completely different.Soli pointed towards the arena."You see not only do you have to fight the person but you have to fight the arena as well.Traps and illusions started going down on the arena as well the crowd favorite the cube assault were if you stepped on the wrong piece of floor it set a random trap and sometimes it would fling you out of the arena as well."You have to make your opponent step off the white line."  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 563 564 565 566 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games