Welcome to Gaia! ::

Digimon: Tamer Island Guild

Back to Guilds

#1 Digimon Guild where you can actually be a Tamer with your very own Digimon. 

Tags: Digimon, Tamer, Island, Digimon Tamer, Tamer Island 

Reply Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)
Digi-Con *Over! Claim your Digimon* Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zamaku

Fashionable Werewolf

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:15 pm
iAm Techno-san
machine of life vincent
iAm Techno-san
Zamaku
machine of life vincent

how wasn't it digimon?

How WAS it digimon?
is the question to be asked ;D

Seriously xD No goggles for Marcus? Wtf?

Goggles are overated. At least it wasn't like season 4.

Season four wasnt horrible but it was too much like power rangers xD

not really..........exept for agunimon?
but lobomon ruled all ;D  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 12:22 pm
Zamaku
iAm Techno-san
machine of life vincent
iAm Techno-san
Zamaku
machine of life vincent

how wasn't it digimon?

How WAS it digimon?
is the question to be asked ;D

Seriously xD No goggles for Marcus? Wtf?

Goggles are overated. At least it wasn't like season 4.

Season four wasnt horrible but it was too much like power rangers xD

not really..........exept for agunimon?
but lobomon ruled all ;D

Lobomon was the most power rangery to me xD  

City in Slumber

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Sun Nov 08, 2009 1:12 pm
Rangery?  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 6:52 pm
[Edit: not original enough sweatdrop ]  

ListenFeelEnjoy

Interesting Citizen

6,950 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Signature Look 250

Coldfront44

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:23 pm
. . .. Applesauce. . LOL  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:06 pm
when is the contest over? i wanna see how i did in the rp contest  

The Sadistic Toan

OwlFever

Greedy Consumer

2,750 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:28 pm
here is a homemade digimon with paint

User Image

he might look ugly but looks may be dicieving

he has the power to terminate the link that connects the digital world and the real one

Special abbilities:copycat [ turn's itself into any digimon he wishes
Attacks:dark lords strike [ attacks with the power of all dark lords]

ta daaa  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 11:32 pm
All I really have to say is I'm a little disappointed in the fifth question on the quiz. It's more opinion than fact, further more, if we are going off of Season one knowledge only, then Tai and Sora have more evidence than Matt and Sora. Now before this turns into a Taiora VS Sorato argument just let me say three things, Taiora is my opinion and I am aware that it is only that, you're never going to convince me to believe in Sorato, ever, and every time a Taiora and Sorato fan argue, Yggdrasill kills a Gatomon, and I love Gatomon, so let's just agree to disagree.  

The Digital Typhoon

450 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

TwewME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:58 am
iAm Techno-san
machine of life vincent
Hey hey season 5 is on equal grounds with season 3. But you have to watch the original version and not the shitty dubbed version.

Iono...
Season 5 wasn't digimon in my opinion xD

I have a digimon RP fashioned after this one and it's doing pretty darn good. It keeps me really busy. So the contests and stuff are still open? I mean the art and RP? I'll one anyway lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:38 am
Jant was in his favorite place just relaxing listening to his ipod. He drifted off to sleep. He woke up realizing his music stopped. He reached for his ipod and the whole feel to it, felt different...He opened his eyes and cursed. Someone took off with ipod. He took out his head phones off and cursed out loud. He took a step and stopped. He was standing on a high grassy cliff. below him was covered in sharp pointy rock...a death trap for sure.
He looked around and nothing was the same. He was wondering if he had slept so hard that someone had moved him somewhere. He looked at the divice in his hand. He was going to toss it over the cliff when a gruff voice spoke to him.
"Don't do that! Your going to need it!"
A small grey creature came running towards him and he freak out and tried to run away but it kept following him.
"Hey wait! Don't run from your partner! We need to work together!"
Jant stopped and looked at the creature he didn't seem to mean any harm. After awhile of speaking. Jant kinda had an idea about it's personality.
We're destined to be together? Sounds like a pick up line...
"Ok then Gazimon...how did I get here?"
"You fell from the sky! Didn't you notice the crator you were in?"
Jant was amazed to see he was right...but he could have put there...He was about to say something when his stomach growled. Gazimon grinned.
"I'll take you to some food."
Jant followed and spotted a tree full of fruits. He ran over and picked one.
"NO NOT THAT TREE!"
A group of four dokunemon dropped on Jant and were shocking hikm with there attack. Jant yelled out and he felt the weight lifted off of.
"ELECTRIC STUN BLAST!"
Gazimon was fight against the group of dokunemon. Eventually the rookies turned tail and ran away. Jant was shaking from being attacked. He thanked Gazimon...from that day on Jant worked with his partner Gazimon...One day when they were exploring they both passed out and Jant felt himself being shaken. He opened his eyes to see a very familiar face.
"G-Gaku?"
"I see you have a digimon partner...come on Jant I have a place for you to be."
Jant looked to see person had a tapirmon with him...Jant was recruited into a place called Digimon Command. With the help of there trechnology him and Gazimon were able to the digital world and back.((This last part refers to my digimon RP outside the guild. XD Thanks now I have a back story of how Jant became a tamer.))  

TwewME

endinglight

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:48 am
The Digital Typhoon
All I really have to say is I'm a little disappointed in the fifth question on the quiz. It's more opinion than fact, further more, if we are going off of Season one knowledge only, then Tai and Sora have more evidence than Matt and Sora. Now before this turns into a Taiora VS Sorato argument just let me say three things, Taiora is my opinion and I am aware that it is only that, you're never going to convince me to believe in Sorato, ever, and every time a Taiora and Sorato fan argue, Yggdrasill kills a Gatomon, and I love Gatomon, so let's just agree to disagree.

Ummm no...
In the end of season two, or somewhere during it, it says that they got married, sooo not really a matter of opinion, but rather a way of saying it didn't happen in season one...  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:56 am
endinglight
The Digital Typhoon

Ummm no...
In the end of season two, or somewhere during it, it says that they got married, sooo not really a matter of opinion, but rather a way of saying it didn't happen in season one...

I take it this came from Season 1 and the first Movie which actually supported for more of Taiora it's just the writers made Tai a little too thickheaded to realize that he liked Sora.  

gstyle818

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 12:28 pm
gstyle818
endinglight
The Digital Typhoon

Ummm no...

I take it this came from Season 1 and the first Movie which actually supported for more of Taiora it's just the writers made Tai a little too thickheaded to realize that he liked Sora.
As far as the last episode, the dub makes no mention to matt and sora being married as adults. its on episode 50 adventure 2 duing the last few minutes that where they are 20-25 years later.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 1:41 pm
Well the results are in.

Roleplay Contest!

The Winner is...

The Sadistic Toan!

And he won a Gaomon!

Art Contest!

The Winner is...

Rae-Jou!

And She won a Monodramon!

Now to announce the digimon prizes for the other two.

Quiz won by machine of life vincent and the digimon is Koromon!

Dice won by Zamaku and the digimon is Guilmon!

Now if only I could format that to look cool.  

GrandMaster Draco_Lord

Interesting Prophet

4,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

machine of life vincent

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 2:05 pm
I was just thinking i wanted a koromon. *claims*  
Walter Island (Official Contest Forum)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items