Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Old Topics
Black's Hall ((NEW GAME)) (O_O) ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Black hall's info
Underwear from the girl he loves is a best gift any girl can get a man
61%
 61%  [ 11 ]
Who will get #10 or #16 on the RN wheel first?
38%
 38%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 18

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:11 am
*snickers*
okay okay - yes things seem to be fine.
i left Maune watching the place, but as I left QSXII came in. stressed
making some rude comment to me as usual. rolleyes
We miss you like crazy girl!!
Are you healing up okay?
I hope it doesn't bother you that we didn't opt for a quick fix.

edit:
Oh Katana!
*hugs*
hello love, don't you look lovely? That's quite the hospital gown  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:15 am
LOL, he's making trouble as usual. That's his job hon. I'm glad you didn't opt for a quick fix. We both were worried about fusing bones and all, so I don't mind healing slowly.

*hears Katana and smiles at her*

Hey girlie! How ya feeling, "blood sister"? xd  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:27 am
Well love if you feel like you need something, I mean anything you just send me an image kay?
*whispers*
I'll even sneak you a bit of alcohol I'm sure I can persuade your doctor wink  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:29 am
*gently sits on the edge of Icy's bed* I'm good, but the question is...how are you feeling? Any better yet?  

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:52 am
@Leko: I'm sure you can love, I'm sure you can. wink

@Katana: I'm not sure yet. I can't move my left side too much, but the pain isn't nearly as bad as it was before. I can breathe better now, thanks to whatever bandaidd stuck in my chest.

*looking away from them, she turns her head and balls her fists up*

My main thing that's hurt and broken is my pride. I can't believe I let that happen! mad I'm smarter than that! How could I walk into a double cross so blindly! stressed

*lowering her voice and closing her eyes against the strain of her stitches and plug in her chest, she takes a deep breath and searches her tunnel vision out*

I- I just need to rest guys. Would you make sure that Psyzapp knows I'm okay? I hate to have that woman worrying over me. She has more important things to tend to. I'm gonna try and sleep for a bit.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:58 am
*watches as icy closes her eyes adn Leko steals out silently*
see ya later katana dear  

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:21 pm
*goes back to the couch and waits for Black to come check on Icy*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 2:19 pm
*storms into Black's Hall* evil

Where the heck is my patient and what right...
Oh my. Nice place.

*wanders into ICU, where Icy is recuperating. checks IV and monitors. looks around at all the fancy equipment in awe*

Wow. I wish I had this kind of setup. No, I don't. Not unless I was working with a doctor.

Icy! So glad to see you are in good hands. Omigosh, I was so nervous being the only medical provider in town and I knew I was practicing medicine without a lic... I'm just glad is all. I was so worried. Love you, girl.

bandaidd
Crew

katana68

Partying Conventioneer

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:31 pm
*Comes awake with a start and sees bandaidd* Hey bandy....I see you made it over here. Icy seems to be doing fine, so I think I'm gonna head back to MW and check on things over there. *She gets up and goes to give bandaidd a hug* You did good, bandy, real good. Thanks for helping my sister out. *She writes a quick note to Black letting him know where she is in case he comes to the clinic before MW, then heads back to MW.*  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 4:40 pm
*walks in as Katana is leaving and lets her know she will be back to MW shortly. She goes to check on Icy's condition and looks at her with concern. She sits for a bit and holds Icy's hand while she sleeps and she starts to tear up. crying She then puts Icy's hand down gently and looks around for Black to get an update on her condition. Not seeing Black anywhere, she leaves him a note:

Dear Black,
When you have a moment, please give the MW ladies and I an update on Icy's condition. We are all extremely worried about her. Thank you.
Psyzapp

*She gives Icy one last look and then leaves.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:55 pm
* Notices bandaidd as he walks into Icys room and begins to check up on her vitals and administers another dose of antibiotics after he sets up another bag of saline. * Im sorry bandaidd for stealing your patient but I was requested... sweatdrop How are you feeling Icy? * Sees the two notes left for him and quickly reads them.. *  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:57 pm
(( be right back need to take care of a few things real quick in RL )) wink  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:07 pm
*stirs and opens her eyes in time to see Black leave and bandaidd looking around*

BANDY!!! xd Hey girl. Thanks again for taking care of me. Now Black is doing an excellent job in your stead. I didn't realize you needed to 911 me out of the Cabana Bar. Well, it's nice here and I'm feeling a lot better. Cold b/c of no clothes, but I got a feeling Leko is gonna take care of it. How are you?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:08 pm
*appears with pajamas socks and a hoodie looking extremely haggard*
Icy?...
I got your message
are you awake love?

lady leko-chan

Desirable Sex Symbol

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 8:10 pm
* seeing as there was no reply from either of them he assumed they had fallen asleep. so he drew some blood from Icy and a WBC count and platelet count..out of curiousity he checks he opposite radial pulse and is pleased to feel it there * No need for a donor now.... With that he turns out the door and flits to the MW *  
Old Topics

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 146 147 148 149 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff