Welcome to Gaia! ::

THoR

Back to Guilds

Freeform RP and general place to hang out! 

Reply Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)
Unleashed Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:11 am
Muerte: "I studied human anatomy again. I kept my daily scheduled training and exercises, I practiced drawing... I lost a game fight to Rosemary. It was mostly fun, although I can not help but feel only slightly frustrated. This emotion is passing though.

Oh. Galantros brought kithos berries earlier in the morning with him from his home, and I had a chance to taste them. They were very sweet. I think perhaps too sweet for what I like in food."

Finished with setting places at the dinner table for everyone, Muerte simply stood around for a bit, wondering what else he should be doing. The giant warrior found he didn't enjoy being idle for the most part, and liked to keep busy in one way or another, whether it be work or play.

When Black asked someone to tell the others that dinner was just about ready, Muerte and Daisy headed off to do so.

- - - - - -

Jacob: "Normally I don't mind flour tortillas, but when they'll shouting and trying to jump into my mouth, it's just a little bit disturbing."

Jacob made a face as he tossed the now lifeless food away, realizing that it had been somewhat filthy from running around on the floor. It didn't exactly leave him with a nice taste in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 1:20 am
"Plain physical brute you win almost all the time, but when she uses other tricks that are available to her it gives her a better chance. You don't usually get frustrated unless she stumbles on a weakness you weren't aware of. What trick did she use to best you?"  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:19 pm
Muerte: "Well, she transformed herself into many thousands of various spiders that were extremely poisonous, biting me all over. I may be able to stand most venoms, but she chose the most deadly she knew, and in such great numbers, I was greatly weakened and only able to fight back for a few seconds."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 12:47 am
"Are you sure they were the most deadly she knew or the most deadly on Gaia? That is a useful trick of hers that I can't do at the moment, maybe later we'll see, and she's fortunate to not have something like butterflies instead. Since we're on the subject, has she ever stabbed you with the venom she extracted and supposedly duplicated or almost duplicated from your casing when it was in sword form right after she got it from Coatli?"  

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:43 pm
"There seemed to be some that I've seen before in Limbo... So I am not entirely sure.

The venom... Yes, she has stabbed me with it before. It weakened me a good amount at first. Rosemary still has not come up with an anti-venom for it yet, as the substance seems to prove difficult. I've been helping her though by continuously being affected by the poison, and letting her study the results in my bloodstream."

- - - - -

Soon everyone was seated after Muerte told them that dinner was about to be served. To those with more sensitive smelling senses, they could tell that Galantros actually smelled like banana-strawberry by now... Black couldn't even tell that it was chemically reproduced, perhaps because it wasn't entirely and was partially magic. He smelled like the real fruits.

Moor'teis had soon vanished after the table was set and the food started being set out. God only knew what the poltergeist may have been planning next for something silly or startling.

"Do we have fresh jalapenos for this meal?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 12:48 am
"I guess she can only test herself and Jacob so much. I never met Coatli and I'm glad I didn't because I hear he felled Rosemary rather fast and easily which indeed is frightening. Dan and I also wonder if he was even able to do it in one blow with such a venom."

----------

Black and Rosemary sat next to GL both thinking he smelled weird with Rosemary debating if he seemed less appetizing now with the fruity smell and his lack of pulse. Veni fretted with Jacob's hair moving it off his neck and breathing on it.

The to children sat and stared at people with a look saying they want them to be dinner. Willow sat on the table with her little portion.

Sephiroth sat in his usual area. If they had a stand up dining table like his stand up reading desk, he'd probably eat standing up too. He smelled the oddity of GL and wondered if Black smeared some juice on him.

"Yes, but they're out of season so they're not that hot. The pickled chip ones might be better."

Rosemary smacked GL's tasting hand, "no one's said grace yet."

It was interrupted while someone was saying it by a knock and then the front door opening and without waiting for anyone to greet him Ma Jian-shen headed straight to the highest concentration of people. He currently lived in Limbo and taught an evening and early night class for Gaia style martial arts. For someone who was as deeply into that as him, he didn't look the part. He was handsome, didn't have a real rough look about him, and looked almost frail for a man. Dan did not look entirely happy to see him because it probably meant that they were going home and he was their babysitter. "So sorry Master Veni. Did not receive your message until after class."

Veni had called him over half an hour ago. "It wasn't that urgent."

"Why don't you sit somewhere?"

The overgrown leech took a seat somewhere and after getting a little comfortable he said, "Galantros smells pleasant this evening."  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:06 am
*smack!*

"Ow! Sorry, my mistake."

As soon as Ma got comfortable, he felt a strange, uncomfortable but yet not evil presence that seemed to wrap around him. A quiet, disturbing sounding voice that only he heard said something unintelligable, that he only deciphered seconds later as something that was total nonsense.

"Horseradish in the monkey biscuit shoe heated cows."

The presence was gone a moment later, but it left him feeling strange.

Dan got an illusion of one the tortilla's sitting up in front of him with a broad, creepy grin saying "Eat me, I'm delicious! Deeelicccccioussss!"

"Eh, Jacob snuck a flavoring potion into me sort of. Apparently it's to give me flavor for when I'm fed off of..."

The briefest of seconds, GL's head turned into a banana... he was the only one that didn't notice it, and it was gone before anyone could blink, making them question the illusion.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:01 pm
"What strange creatures poltergeists are," said Ma Jian-shen rubbing his arms glad that his house has none.

"Poltergeist" asked Sephiroth raising an eyebrow. No one told him about that. He hadn't met Moor'teis the last time the ghost was there for he had been out.

Dan chose to ignore the illusion in front of him. Maybe it would go away.

"You're the banana king!"

Rosemary just blinked not knowing the reference, but leaned back into GL waiting for him to eat a little before she bit him.  

BlackMN

Captain

Dapper Animal

16,525 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Edward 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 11:30 pm
The tortilla just gave Dan an odd look before rolling it's eyes and flopping back down, turning back into regular food.

"Eh? Wha? Banana King?"

Galantros was actually confused. Who or what was the banana king? Ah well, didn't matter, everyone was starting to grab a plate, so he got his share and dug in. Moments later, he felt fangs pierce his neck and he winced a little, though not necesarily out of pain. A small trickle of colorful blood ran down his neck while Galantros continued to idly absorb his meal.

Sephiroth, upon asking the word 'Poltergeist', felt something lift up his hair and coat, making them flap on invisible winds. A brief, grinning, sharp bucktooth face appeared right in front of his for a moment, before quickly fading out.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2010 11:11 pm
Sephiroth stopped what he was doing for a moment. "Nice touch, but please don't play with me. I don't react well with jokes from people I don't know."  

Sephiroth-sama

Crew

Determined Conqueror

11,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 12:11 am
Rosemary kissed and licked at GL's neck a little before biting it. He was probably nicer than her: she wasn't sure if she'd let a vampire feed off of her in front of others like he was. All the more reason he was special, she thought holding him lovingly.

Ma Jian-shen wanted a blood bag over a person, which Veni had gotten up to provide and sat one in front of the kids too, while the kids wanted a person. Veni now debated over biting Jacob now in front of the kids and sort of being unfair over waiting till later when it wasn't in front of them. Rosemary didn't matter at the moment since Galantros had offered. No one else had technically offered at the moment.

Ma Jian-shen actually preferred the blood bags, living or not, over people because the little thing that wasn't supposed to feel pain would squirm as if in pain if he wasn't thinking about it. His bit bite felt like it should: slightly painful or almost numb. He apparently either couldn't figure out how or was unable to make it feel pleasant. And when he let go and let his body do whatever it wanted: extremely painful.

Dan sat bored looking with his chin resting on his hand, while his other poked the blob in front of him. Normally they didn't mind and liked the things, but they wanted people. Rosemary and Veni got people almost all the time, why were they always stuck with the bloody meat sac? He looked at various people before he settled on the big giant eating a fajita in one bite. "Muerte, will you be my dinner?" Asked Dan with a slight grin. Daisy sort of rolled her eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 1:42 am
Muerte seemed to consider this for a moment. It wasn't that he had any inhibitions about being fed off of. Nobody had ever asked him before, actually. He was more concerned if his spirit-blood would be as sustaining as live blood. For all purposes it felt, smelt, looked like, and probably even tasted like the real stuff, but there was a strange quality to it that didn't make it as nutritious.

"I could feed you both, but I do not know how well it would fill your stomachs. My blood isn't fully... I do not know the word. Partially ghost, partially flesh. But if you desire, then you may drink my blood."

To make it easier for Dan and Daisy, he got out of his chair and knelt on the floor so he was more at their level.

Galantros for his part squirmmed a little, a blush on his face while Rosemary teased his neck before biting him. His wing tendrils seemed to squiggle and scrunch up, showing that he was enjoying the sensations, even though he'd be too embarrassed to say so. Unwittingly, a couple tendrils wandered off towards Black, gently rubbing her back and the back of her neck, one wrapping around her fingers and giving a little squeeze.

...The reaper really did taste like a genuine banana-strawberry desert, almost like a delicious warm shake of some sort with the way his colorful blood flowed.  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

Rosemary Mori
Crew

9,675 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Winter Guardian 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 12:10 am
BlackMN looked like she was in bliss from the back rub.

"No offence Muerte but..." Daisy turns to Dan, "but he's dead!"

Dan, "He seems alive enough."

"We don't know how long he's been dead."

"And breathing."

"But he's dead."

"And warm."

"D-E-A-D."

"And has a pulse."

Daisy sighed. "I suppose it is different even if it may not do much."

They both stared Muerte in the eyes and tried to see how much they could bend him into basically getting him to do what they wanted and also pain free feeding purposes, but now that they had the chance to test it they were going to.

Now that the kids had someone to occupy themselves with someone, Veni moved behind Jacob, brushed the necromancer's hair out of the way and kissed his neck before he slid his tongue over the place he was going to bite.

"Now to make you even more hungry for that food of yours," said Veni before he too sunk his fangs into the other's neck.

"Don't usually get to see all of them eating off of other tall ones all at once," commented Willow after taking a sip of milk.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:30 pm
Muerte seemed to fall under their trance easily enough, though he was allowing it. Once under, he seemed rather easy to persuade. When they finally bit into his neck, the giant warrior didn't show any signs of pain as they started to feed, warm blood slowly trickling. It tasted just like any other living creatures, with the bonus that it was coming from something that seemed alive. However, it left them with a slight empty feeling in their stomachs that seemed to take longer to fill. Once they dared took enough from Muerte, blood bags supplemented the rest of their meal and sated their hunger.

Jacob just gave a slight smile and leaned into Veni a bit as he was fed off of, while idly munching on his dinner.

Galantros' tendrils started to find their way around Rosemary's arms at this point, giving little hugs to both her and Black. Though red-faced, he was blissed out, even feeding off of Rosemary and Black a little through their warm emotions, and emotions others were letting off. Surprisingly, he was the first to try to attempt conversation during dinner.

*ahem* "So.. Willow. Isn't Malos supposed to come over later tonight? Are you two going on another date?

Abigail wasn't present during this dinner, and all knew the reason why. She and Harold had gone out for dinner themselves as a sort of Father/daughter bonding experience and to discuss the inevitable marriage she'd be experiencing. Sometime that evening, the old man would be sputtering on a drink or soup...  

GamingLord
Vice Captain

GamingLord
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 12:33 am
Sephiroth-sama
Sephiroth stopped what he was doing for a moment. "Nice touch, but please don't play with me. I don't react well with jokes from people I don't know."

Moor'teis chuckled from somewhere, as his ghostly eyes faded into view in front of Sephiroth, along with his unusual, many-tooth filled mouth.

"As you wish, but perhaps once Moor'teis gets better acquainted...."  
Role Playing Section (Create Roleplays and RP in here!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games