Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
Cursed Mansion (Open & Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:42 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' No... most little kids aren't it's the parents.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka shook her head,' No, you're one of the most pretty ones here.' She sighed silently,' They just aren't used to cat ears...' She glanced down and saw a family walking by, the little girl looked up and waved to them, Ayaka looked surprised but waved back.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka giggled silently and smiled,' Yeah we would be.' She sat up and walked out past Yuuki to the window pointing to people looking at the house,' Look, if we could only get them up here.'

*Yuuki followed her 2 the window and waved at the ppl then watched them scream and run away* well thats not nice. *turns 2 Ayaka* do i look scary 2 u?

*touches her gloved hands 2 her ears* but they r such a pretty blue color! *Yuuki smiles* it looks like that little girl isnt scared about cat ears.

hmmmm.....u have a point. its cuz kids r more open minded. but u sure have learned alot just by looking out this window all the time.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 5:49 pm
'Well most of the time I just watch people go by.' The parents looked up and walked the girl away fast,' see,'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka shook her head,' No, you're one of the most pretty ones here.' She sighed silently,' They just aren't used to cat ears...' She glanced down and saw a family walking by, the little girl looked up and waved to them, Ayaka looked surprised but waved back.
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Ayaka giggled silently and smiled,' Yeah we would be.' She sat up and walked out past Yuuki to the window pointing to people looking at the house,' Look, if we could only get them up here.'

*Yuuki followed her 2 the window and waved at the ppl then watched them scream and run away* well thats not nice. *turns 2 Ayaka* do i look scary 2 u?

*touches her gloved hands 2 her ears* but they r such a pretty blue color! *Yuuki smiles* it looks like that little girl isnt scared about cat ears.

hmmmm.....u have a point. its cuz kids r more open minded. but u sure have learned alot just by looking out this window all the time.

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Wed Jan 06, 2010 6:01 pm
NekoLover1994
'Well most of the time I just watch people go by.' The parents looked up and walked the girl away fast,' see,'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

oh. wat if we wore hats and acted like normal ppl. even tho we're not. all we need is some person 2 walk thru the front door!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:35 pm
Ayaka nodded,' Yeah, then we could go out and be normal people... well for the most part.' She glanced at Yuuki,' You wouldn't leave me would you?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

oh. wat if we wore hats and acted like normal ppl. even tho we're not. all we need is some person 2 walk thru the front door!

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 1:42 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka nodded,' Yeah, then we could go out and be normal people... well for the most part.' She glanced at Yuuki,' You wouldn't leave me would you?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki smiled* r u kidding me! ur the only 1 i actually get along with really well here! i would never leave u! ^w^  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:06 pm
Ayaka smiled,' Thank you, you're the first person to ever say that to me.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki smiled* r u kidding me! ur the only 1 i actually get along with really well here! i would never leave u! ^w^

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:22 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

well now that makes me feel very special!!! *smiles as brightly as possible* hmmmm.....we cant leave the house but does that mean that objects cant leave the house 2? like wat is i threw a letter out or something?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:27 pm
Ayaka smiled,' You are special... I'm not sure, you could try to throw a letter.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

well now that makes me feel very special!!! *smiles as brightly as possible* hmmmm.....we cant leave the house but does that mean that objects cant leave the house 2? like wat is i threw a letter out or something?

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:30 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' You are special... I'm not sure, you could try to throw a letter.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

thanx! *thinks then says* yea a letter or something would be good cuz if i throw a rock or somethin ppl will freak out and run away faster! *giggles a bit*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:34 pm
'You can make a paper airplane and throw it to a family.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

thanx! *thinks then says* yea a letter or something would be good cuz if i throw a rock or somethin ppl will freak out and run away faster! *giggles a bit*

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:42 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea that works! it'll travel farther anyway! *smiles and nods in approval* good idea!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 2:43 pm
Ayaka smiled,' We can make one in my room... what should be on it?'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

yea that works! it'll travel farther anyway! *smiles and nods in approval* good idea!

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:00 pm
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*thinks 4 a minute* i'm not sure. how bout something along the lines of, "help we're trapped in this house could u plz open the door!"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:06 pm
Ayaka smiled,' That works.' She walked to her room and shuffled through a drawer pulling out a paper handing it to Yuuki,' Here, I can't write worth anything... well letters anyway.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*thinks 4 a minute* i'm not sure. how bout something along the lines of, "help we're trapped in this house could u plz open the door!"

I amz a kittin

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Jan 07, 2010 3:09 pm
NekoLover1994
Ayaka smiled,' That works.' She walked to her room and shuffled through a drawer pulling out a paper handing it to Yuuki,' Here, I can't write worth anything... well letters anyway.'
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994
Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX
NekoLover1994

*Yuuki looks at the paper and takes the pen* well i can try my best, but i'm not that great. i was taught old style caligraphy and i'm not sure if the ppl will be able 2 read it.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff