Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
STPMO- s**t That Pisses Me Off Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XXXSweetkittyXXX

6,600 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 29, 2009 3:10 pm
STPMO:
-people who take things for granted.
-people, friends, family.. unfortunately.
-girls who think they should dress up as sluts/whores for the males -_-
-people who judge someone by their cover
-people who don't accept others for who they are  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 01, 2009 4:35 pm
STPMO:
Rollkur
Pet deposits
"I think he might be a little big for you..." scream
Teaching other people's students, especially when they have a completely opposite teaching style from mine.
The stores' around where I just moved COMPLETE lack of Christmas decorations with any religious significance. If you choose to celebrate the holiday in a secular manner, that's fine, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to have a nativity scene on my corner table.
People who "ride dressage" with no idea where their horse's hind end is.
People who think that because they can do a canter pirouette they're FEI level riders. (newsflash, tricks =/= training)
People who don't understand what "I'm broke" means.  

AriaStarSong

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:27 pm
STPMO:

~Newbs that don't understand "I No gives you no moneys! ok?" =3=
~ People who can't read rules! I don't ******** type it for nothing! D:<
~People who send me pm's to tell me my pixel chick is hawt! Seriously get a ******** life! D:<  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 9:49 pm
[STPMO:
-people who question my lifestyle choices in a condescending manner
-my PED teacher
-my two dads
-people who think they could live my life better than I can
-my loud as ******** suite mates
-my sister and her zebra style stretch marks
-teachers who ask your opinion then tell say that you are wrong
-rap music
-finals week
-college
-friends who party all semester then expect you to help them with their classes when you don't go to the same school
-people who b***h about their low grades during lectures
-people who mumble during tests
-group projects
-laundry
-people who throw recyclables into the trash bin that is right next to the recycling bin

wow, that is so much more than I had expected to come up with.
i may be back later with more. n.n
]

-PrimaCzarina-

Fluffy Prophet

9,800 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Tooth Fairy 100

Rei Uchikino

PostPosted: Wed Dec 02, 2009 10:09 pm
STPMO: These stupid fruit flys that are infesting my house. They're so annoying! mad  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 6:22 am
Rei Uchikino
STPMO: These stupid fruit flys that are infesting my house. They're so annoying! mad
User ImageUser Image

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF, FRUIT FLIES CAN BURN. D: <

User Image

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

AmethystDragon81

450 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Thu Dec 03, 2009 7:53 am
STPMO: My manipulative, bitchy, adulterating mother. I love her but she pisses me off.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 12:26 am

Viral Kira

sango19

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:35 am
Can I just say I love whoever made this thread? xD

Now, STPMO:

-Humanity in general. [Not really, but almost D<]
-Retail. WHYYYYYYYYYY GOD! I have to work it to help pay for university, but how can people really be so STUPID?!
-Inconsiderate customers. Look, asswipe, I'm just a cashier, not God or whatever higher-ups came up with all our policies. Don't b***h at me if you don't like something. Here, I'll give you H/O's number. Oh, you don't want to call them yourself? Well then, STFU OR SHOP SOMEWHERE ELSE!
-Leading from the previous point: people who WON'T shop somewhere else when they hate "everything" about our store.
-People who are lined up outside before the store even opens, weekdays or weekends. Is your home life that sad that you have nothing better to do than come and harass us that early in the morning? Here's a thought: SLEEP! Jeysus.
-People who think they're the greatest thing since sliced bread. NEWSFLASH [ wahmbulance ]: YOU'RE NOT! Wow, I know, right?
-Guys who like to poke fun by pretending to hit on your or something. What the hell? Piss off.
-Douchey teenagers, and guys [and girls] who are in their 20's and still act like teenage morons. Do us all a favour and grow up?
-One of my cousins. a*****e.
-Slow drivers, slow walkers [unless you have a reason for not being able to walk faster, totally understand]
-my anger issues and impatience. I'm trying to work on it, I swear.
-a*****e drivers who cut people off, and those who are impatient when A SENIOR IS CROSSING THE ROAD WHEN THEY ARE GIVEN PERMISSION TO BY THE PEDESTRIAN SIGN. EFF OFF, THEY CAN'T GO ANY FASTER FOR A REASON. scream
-Pedestrians who end up getting killed because of their own stupidity and then drivers get blamed for it. Here's a thought: MAYBE IF YOU HADN'T JAYWALKED IN THE MIDDLE OF DAMN TRAFFIC YOU'D STILL BE AROUND.
Morons.
-Abusers, both to people, children, and animals. Especially animals. Well, anyone defenceless in general. Please, go die. You're not needed on earth.
-HOMOPHOBES. Why? Honestly, why? Practice being a little more open-minded.
-People who constantly feel the need to remind me that I'm short. Yes I'm only 5'1. I have friends who are shorter yet no one says anything to them. Contrary to popular belief, I've been living with myself for the past 19 years (nearly 20) and I see myself everyday. I know I'm short. Now piss off.
-My laptop that likes to cause me large headaches for no apparent reason. Thanks a lot, Dell, for starting to fall apart on me 15 months after I received you. stressed
There's probably more but I can't remember atm. :c

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:50 am
s**t that pisses me off:
-One of my best friends who is ADHD and has the mentality of my four year old sister.
-People who make it even harder for me to babysit*cough*said person*cough*
-People who tell me I must be retarded if I actually like to listen to songs repeatedly.
-People telling me I am going to blow out my ears by listening to such loud music.
-Said people who don't understand my music is loud so I can tune out the idiots.
-And then complain that I'm not listening to them because I just turned it up loader so I can ignore them.
-People who say I'm stupid because I refuse to explain my actions when I feel like my reasons are obvious.
-People who think that just because I had a recent breakup, that I'll be super easy to get under the covers.
-When guys ask 'Why'd you do that?' when I warned them I would hurt them if they don't leave me alone.  

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Ophrysia

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 7:53 am
- Drivers that got their license out of a damn Cracker Jack box.

- Customers who are never happy with what you do.

- Coworkers/bosses who are never happy with what you do.

- Neighbors who let their dogs run loose around the neighborhood with no collars/tags. Especially the smaller dogs.
That's a good way to lose your pet, morons. There IS a leash law here.

- Tailgaters. Even more so, tailgaters that have a million opportunities to pass you, but continue to ride your a** anyway. -_-

- People who hover over me while I'm working. D:<

- People who "judge a book by it's cover".

- When the police officers in town ignore s**t... like when someone comes flying out of a parking lot and cuts me off, right in front of them.
Thanks guys, you're so helpful. XD

- Working in a deli where damn near everything is WAY taller than me, including the counter that I have to talk to customers over. If I had a dime for every time a customer has said "oh, I didn't see you back there!"... I could pay my way through college.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 8:12 am
STPMO: Being ill! I've had this stupid chest infection for days and days now. Enough already scream  

szulikk

6,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Cart Raider 100

I-Cookie-chan-I

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 9:23 am
STPMO:

1. People who text talk ALL the time.
2. Real disgustingd songs like ''stanky leg or whatever it's called, and rap.
3. 2009, I miss the ol' days when I watch the old video tapes with the ol' commercials and..I just miss it. ;_; Now if you rub your pencil because you want it to change color (I have one of those) people take it the wrong way..
4. Can't think of anything else at the moment..
5. Writers block  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:00 am
STPMO: Having to work when you are just NOT in the mood to deal with anyone on the planet.
-Also when the time refuses to move faster at work.

Sensation Ari

5,300 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 10:02 am