Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply RolePlaying
Gakuen Neko RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's better Cat people of Wolf people?
  Cat
  Wolf
  Both
View Results

XsagwaX

PostPosted: Sun Dec 06, 2009 11:02 pm
kare walked out of the counselors office looking at the paper in her hands. 'hmm.... so my first class is astronomy' she thought to her self as she started off down the hall without looking up.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 07, 2009 2:18 pm
"Alright, everyone settle down. Its time take notes for today's lesson on dos and don'ts of summer fashion" teacher announced to the class of fashion designing. Yoshi took out some paper write down some notes as the teacher wrote them down on the board.

Kou walked out of the counselors office and hurried down hallway, "Okay, first I need to get to where my stuff is which I hid high up in a tree, and then I'll drop my stuff off at the room I'm staying in. After that I'll go to my first class: business class" thought Kou before he climbed up a tree that was on the outskirts of the school. Kou dropped down his two bags and guitar case out of the tree then he jumped down next to them. "It's just isn't going to be easy sneaking off campus at night since the town is so far away from here" thought Kou as he looked at map trying to locate the room he staying in. After he figured out where it was he headed right over to the room immediately.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 7:25 am
Kami settled down in an empty desk inside the near empty math class. The teacher welcomed her, made sure she knew she was late, and continued explaining the classwork for today. Kami sighed restlessly and took out her notebook. Today could be more exciting... I'm surprised there aren't any wolf people in this class even, especially from seeing how many are starting out here.
She started nibbling on a stick of beef jerky while working out a set of math problems.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 5:28 pm
Kou dropped his stuff down on the bed he will be sleeping in, "I wonder what my roommate is like" wondered Kou then he looked at his schedule again, "Oops, I mistaken business class as my first class instead its math that I have as first" said Kou then he pulled out the stuff he needed for math. Kou left the room headed for math class, as soon as he entered the class he apologized to the teacher for being late, "I sincerely apologize for being late on my first day, I had to take care of a few things before coming here" said Kou while bowing. The teacher told him that it was okay only for today, then Kou sat down in a empty seat behind Kami and started working on the set of math problems on the board in his notebook.  

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 26, 2009 2:49 pm
Anyone going to post next? confused  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:12 am
((Heh, sorry, I'd started a post, but never finished it and just assumed I'd posted...))
Kami was curious about this new student, and hoped she could get to know him better. She finished working out the set of problems and waited for Kou to finish as well while nibbling on her stick of beef jerky.
This should make for a much less boring math class this year... Kami thought to herself, imagining a few harmless pranks she could play later on.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 27, 2009 3:58 pm
Kou finished the math problems from the after a couple of minutes then he put his pencil down and waited for the teacher's further instructions, "I guess we're starting out with old math problems before moving on to the new stuff" thought Kou then he realized he was seating in the seat behind Kami. "I didn't realize I was seating behind Kami" thought Kou smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 9:11 am
Kami nodded, saying, "Yeah, that's the way the teachers seem to do things at this school, it is helpful though, since you can forget things over summer..."
She turned in her desk to face Kou a bit more easily and smiled.
"So, how do you like the school so far by the way?" she asked politely.
((in case you need verification, this is still catt))  

kitty725
Vice Captain

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:07 pm
Kou looked at her, "The school is okay so far" answered Kou smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 28, 2009 12:21 pm
"Mhm, well I'm sure you'll get to like it a bit more as time goes on. Did you know they have a special snack bar in the cafeteria? It's pretty great," Kami said excitedly. Her stomach growled, despite having just finished a stick of beef jerky.
"I can't wait til lunch break... " she said, laying back in her desk with her hand on her stomach.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 4:19 pm
"A special snack bar, huh?Sounds cool" thought Kou then he heard Kami's stomach growl which remind him that he was a little hungry since he had small breakfast at home before leaving for school. "I can't wait for lunch break, either" Kou said agreeing with Kami.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 6:56 am
"Haha, well at least I'm not the only one then. Wanna sit together at lunch?" Kami asked happily. She was just starting to wonder when the teacher would begin the lesson right when the teacher began to get up from the computer where she was most likely taking roll.
'Today we will be reviewing your math skills by taking a small test, which I will then grade and decipher what we need to work on this year,' the teacher announced, grabbing a stack of papers.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 11:30 am
"Sure, I'll sit with you at lunch" Kou whispered to Kami before the teacher passed out the papers to everyone. Once Kou received the test he wrote his name down then looked over the test before he started answering the questions on the test.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 7:40 am
Kami smiled with glee, and could feel she was making a new friend here. She hadn't had any close friends here yet, since she usually played enough pranks on them that they didn't really like her anymore. But she vowed she'd try to be a little different this time. She started answering her test without putting her name on her paper. Since she tended to get finished quickly, she would save that for later.  

catt725
Captain

5,600 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Jack-pot 100

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 01, 2010 8:33 pm
Kou had a pretty good idea on how to answer the questions completely, he started answering the questions one at a time only spending one minute on each one. Once he finished the test he looked over it to much sure he didn't make any mistakes.  
RolePlaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff