Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
Halo: Rebirth (Open and be ready to drop) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2009 5:08 pm
Sen was on the bridge when he was informed a new Spartan would be joining them he went to the hold and was pleased instead of a trainy he got tooth. He heard this was one of the best recruits around so the upcoming mission should be cake. "Spartan Tooth pleased to meet you when my other agent gets back we are going in so mabye you can add a Brute neck to the list."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:04 pm
shrukan was beamed up onto a phantom were he was taken to the main ship to meat up with sen and debreif "sir you may want to come with me to the fireing range. your going to like the new toys i brought back with me"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 13, 2009 4:23 pm
"Shrukan good I'll be with you in a second. Tooth go to the nearest Pelican and prepare for a raid." Sen walks to the firing range and speaks into his comm. "Logan can you make sure the ODST's are ready to drop in five minutes."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 14, 2009 5:05 pm
shruakn picked up the create of weapons he had tooken back with him from the store house and he reached into it "i found quite a few new weapons at their base" he pulled out the grenade which was black with pink circles all over it "this i beleive is called a needler grenade" he tossed it by a test dummy and when it exploded crystal shards shot out all homed in on the dummy and exploded when they made contact "they appear to have proximidy sensors that scan the area for targets and evenly distributes the crystals among them" to prove his point he threw another at a group of dummies and when the grenade went off they were all evenly skewered with needles  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:17 pm
Sen looked at the grenades. "I think we should give those to are stealth based soldiers for room clearence."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:02 pm
"next is the infamous scarab rifle" he pulled out the red plasma rifle and took aim at the dummy "not only does it pack considerable power it also has the added effect of being decetful" he fired a few rounds just like a normal plasma rifle then suddenly he held down the trigger and it began to charge like a plasma pistol. as soon as he released the trigger a massive blast of plasma was released destroying the dummy  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:04 pm
"The Brutes got it to work? Must have a smart one once every century."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 5:33 pm
"yes at first it was believed that only one existed but they somehow disovered how to mass produce them" he next pulled out a long staff, he pushed a button on it and a plasma blade extended from the tip similar to a plasma sword but the two sides were conected into one solid blade "the plasma spear, pretty self explanitory, works like a sword but longer reach and more combersome. the files i took said that these were ment to be used with a plasma sheild so expect to see jackals weilding them" he also pulled out the new equipment he threw it out and it emited a red filed.causing the plasma spear to glow brighter and glow red "special field that increases the potentcy of any plasma weapons inside. very deadly when fighting from a fixed position. recamended to be included with any plasma lay out"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:19 pm
"I see well that doesn't do much for me. I'm suprised they haven't been upgrading the hammers they love those weapons."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 6:46 pm
"from what i could gather they have made some new additions to the hammer but since no chieftans were appointed there they didnt have any in stock" he fished out the big cannon he had used before "this is the best of them all. the exalibur amongst the wooden clubs if you may" he pointed it at the dummy and fired it once again a large ball of black energy formed when it made contact and everything that had been inside it was gone. everything in the room suddenly jolted towards the point of impact slightly "an anti matter cannon. the ball of energy expands on contact and breaks down the molecular base of anything caught within literally erasing it from existance even the air. it not only has great potential directly but since everything around the area rushes in to fill the vaccum made by the blast it has potential for even more devastating uses"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 4:10 pm
"They forgot one good idea though if we could impliment these in our vehicles we could rule in space battles and ground skirmishes."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:21 pm
"thats the bad part from what the data files implied they are using the technology for something even more ambitious.it seems that they made these cannons as a prototype for the technology because of the low level of sacrifice if something goes wrong. there plans would suggest that they intend to increase the scale of their anti matter weaponry until they can make this" he pulled out a card and it projected a hologram of a gaint space ship with what appeared to be a gaint spike infront "its only in the diagram stage but they plan to eventually build a ship that could ram a planet's surface and extend all the way to the core. then a massive anti matter sphere would be shot erasing the planet's core and causing the planet to collaspe in on itself not only destroying the planet but potentially creating a black hole that would suck in any attempted escape ships. sir i beilieve they plan to use this on earth"  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:12 pm
Sen turns around and snaps his fingers. "Rebirth doesn't want to destroy earth he wants to concuer it with a weapon like that he could easily make Earth submit. Think about it the way they fight now, the inovation over addaptation, improving forerunner tech, and ignoring the fact that even with the Ark gone they could possible use a Halo ring it all fits together. The Prophet of Rebirth knows that the religion of the Covenant was a lie he just wants power and since we learned humans are decendent of the Forerunners he is essentialy preaching to the lower members that he is making them all gods if humanity is under his boot."  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 7:08 pm
shrukan felt his temper flare for a bit "our religion is not wrong just wrongly enterpreted. to many the passing from life to death is a journey. we were just unwiling to make that sarcafice" he handed the data file to sen and walked away  

pdragon619

Quotable Poster

khkhjkh

6,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 11:20 am
Sen shook his head. Religion or not this is bad and he should see that Sen walks to a Pelican for the assualt to begin. "Three... two... one... drop now." The Pelican's fly down and troopers jump out and start to take out the Covenant forces. Sen slaughters their ranks with his hammer and picks up a new energy spear in his other hand. A very large Brute appears with jump jets, a chieftens armor, and a large gravity hammer. Sen charges him and their hammers head collide sending both flying but Sen had stuck the Brute but it only takes out its armor so Sen threw the spear to impale it. Sen walks up to the downed enemy. "Who are you." "I'm one of the Sons of Tarturas and we will slay all of your kind." "Not today you smelling beast." Sen removes the spear and stabs it through the Brutes forhead. (You can give your versions of what your character does in the battle. The Sons of Tarturas are a Brute version of the Spartans but that isn't kown yet.)  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games