Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet
.:|The Realm of the Moon Pack|:. {-A few news updates.-} [F] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 1:39 am
((I'm fed up of waiting i wanna rp))

Gould looked at the female of the group. Yes, he knew full well that eventually their would again be a power struggle, for the moment though, he wished to see what HIS pack had been doing, what had happened to everyone? He stayed silent, he had ideas on how to rebulk the pack once again, bnut it demanded a scout and a willing paw. There had to be other youngsters out there, not of this pack, sun pack, dark pack, woodland pack, pups whom didn't wish to stay where they were, whom maybe wanted to see the world and become a strong pack. Pups left their packs, he knew that, they left in search of adventure to start packs of their own. Perhaps it only took a little persuasion to get them to come to this pack instead. The blood line was thin now after all, there would be no more pups to carry on the generations unless they recruited new blood. It was sad, but true, Gould did not wish to see his blood line die out with these stubborn pups.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 10:53 am
As she sat in meditation the elder could see nor hear the others in battle and quarrel. Her insight focused mainly on her prayers and divination that she had wound herself into. She was loyal to her pack yet did not like the tension that had erupted in the alphas return.

Finally she opened her eyes and spoke, "Wolves of the moon, the Goddess does hear your plea. But, in sense of being a pack, it is strictly by decision alone that will lead you to your salvation. Only by our song will things be righted and resume. Truth knowing that we, unlike other packs are highly overpopulated." she announced sternly as her eye shifted to glance at Gould momentarily.

She stood quite tall, her tail raised high and ridgid showing she was no mere pack member. For her experience and knowledge had even outbested the alpha himself. She then again spoke in a soft yet authorized way, "I will be leaving for a while, if only to seek advice and learn the perspective of our alliance with the Sun Pack. In my own eyes, as my own voice, I feel that neither Gould nor Rakaeba are adept in keeping our survival. I have no qualms with either though I do admit in my absence the pack has diminished in strength and determination. And I do not blame the pups that have no insight to what is needed to lead us".

She nodded her head, glancing over at her eldest son. "Kamots you will join me in this journey. I do not know when I will return, but I will if the Moon Goddess watches over us well."

Kamots: Stood watching the elder as his eyes glanced upon his younger siblings and lastly his father. He felt a rumbling deep in his breast and growled showing his white fangs. Though he said not a word and waited for his mother to depart from the pack.

Rein_Carnation

Crew

Devoted Werewolf

18,175 Points
  • Married 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100

Shariea

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:31 am
((well syr, if thats so I think its pretty clear what the...more active members wish to have happen. We can end the vote and have things carry on with less tension. ))

Ya'kima's cyan eyes watched her mother the elder. Her ears flicked lightly against Matsi's word and a small smile formed against her maw. She nodded to her mother as she turned to leave, showing her the respect that her station as elder demanded. She both loved and feared her mother, mainly because she hadnt been around her since she was a pup. Her eyes again trailed up to Gould, she supressed a giggle. This mighty alpha whom had left the females of the pack with child and unable to hunt big game..declairing a truce. It still struck her very odd, but she saw the humor in it now...her mood was shifting from hopless and dire into a lighter and happier aspect. Masti's word had given her hope.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2006 11:10 pm
{-I'm sorry for the delay, I've come down with something I think. My stomach is killing me. ;-; -}

Rakaeba turned his eyes to regard his father and his brow furrowed slightly. "Impossible, no two males can lead in sucession unless they care only for the family. But I doubt this idea runs with the families well being." His ears flickered foreward as the Elder stirred from her lengthy silence, the glint in his eyes truly curious yet he had always held Matsi in respect. Well, when he'd had the chance to be in her company. As she spoke he listened, his face giving nothing away. In truth she was correct, no-one here was adept enough to lead with the exception of Matsi herself. Yet she was leaving, a journy.. What would become of them?

Perhaps they would remain leaderless until she returned with knowledge for their futures course. He'd do his best to keep the pack strong, alpha or no. He'd do his best. Lowering his head deeply and closing his eyes before Matsi as she passed, showing his respect and gratitude. "Safe travels Elder and Kamots, may the moonlight guide your path and bring you safely to your destination." He remained motionless until she'd passed him by, righting his stance and inhaling the cool air deeply. They'd manage, they'd find a way to live. One way or the other with the wisdom of their Elder and the blessing of their God and Goddess, the Moon Pack would continue to exist.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 2:46 am
((welp I'll have gould leave then. He won't be ordered about by a female.))

Gould stood then. Tradition had always left the final vote to the elder. His tail lashed once "Female run pack, it's never been done I wish you luck and fortitude little one" He smiled lightly walking over to his son "despite what you think of me I was here to protect you when you were born and though you lay low now in indecision know, I'll always watch you even if I am not one of this pack" he knew the youngster would snap, or possibly try to attack but his gaze fell upon Ya'kima "Move your pack west and a little south there is good hunting there" he turned then, his tail still out straight. the fur on his neck was down, he was not angry, he hadn't been defeated in battle he had lost tyo democracy. It stung that his pack would be run by females. But he supposed that must be the new ways. He let out a final long low wolf cry, singing to the moon for his own guidance, he would become a rogue, he was an alfa and would not be ruled by others. It was his decision thought he moon pack would certainly see the flash of his fur often. He wanted to see what females could do.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 12:39 pm
Rakaeba was suddenly confused, there had been no passing of the torch so far as he knew. They remained leaderless and would stay so until Matsi's return. What was this talk of Ya'kima leading as the older male so obviously put it, the Elder had said nothing of the sort. His gaze shifted from Gould to his sister and his eyes moved mildly, trying to figure out what had just transpired. Was Gould going mad? As he returned those icy eyes to his father. His father had beaten him and he still held an anger, the words spoken made him listen but not respond. Merely he kept still and waited. Their packs fate was yet to be decided but he had an idea for the good of it.

His gaze shifted once more to Ya'kima and he smirked. "For now the matter is decided, Matsi will return with our fate. Of that I'm certain." He shook his fur and perked his ears. "Let us continue our hunt sister. The pack cannot be fit to exist on moles and mice." He felt closer to Ya'kima then any of his other siblings for the single fact that she'd been there with him in the tough times. They'd existed together in ruin and now, perhaps, they could help stand the pack back on its feet together. The cold winter wind beat a path through the trees yet the den remained warm and out of it. There were still pups, young and older females who needed them. Now was the time to start the process of renewing.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 7:54 pm
((Ah I missinterpreted I thought matsi was handing the pride to ya'kima, my bad you won any ways by the polls I hadn't looked at it cause I didn't vote.))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 9:33 pm
(( Nope nope ^^ I didnt vote for Ya'Kima myself (this time) so I was shocked to see a vote for her. *snugs her stuborn wolf*))

Ya'kima's eyes drifted across the den and she nodded, silent still. She'd been holding her tongue for awhile now, her voice quieted by the silence of the pack. Her ears flicked softly as the snow fell outside beyond the safty of the caves. Her cyan gaze fell upon her half brother and she nodded, a strand of blue hair falling over her alabastor maw. She stood slowly and shook herself, her tail held proudly out behind her as she stepped out into the snow.

At once she was off her strong legs guiding her, her paws silent save for her crushing weight against the icy snow. She ran and ran, cresting a hill she stoped and listened. The forest was quiet and still as night, her ears flicked to the right...a hop. She raised her nose to the wind and caught the sent of a rabbit...It wasnt much but it would do until they could find some larger game. She paused and looked back behind her for Rekaeba, if he found something better she would gladly take his lead.

Shariea

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:03 pm
((heys everyone I'm just letting yas know I havn't abandioned yas I'm sick and prolly wont be online for any sort of rp for a few days I'll be back hopefully soon I had to come homew from work today cause I felt so ill. i can't see a doc til monday so I'm gunna go to bed and sleep til then XD! possibly quite literally. I'll be back I'm just giving you a heads up ^-^!))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 1:28 am
((Sorry I haven't been around, I've been busy on the internet with a guild I'm in, but I should be able to manage my time a bit better now.))

Even though she didn't know of the rank Matsi held the jewlery and the way she spoke told her all she needed to know so as she was passed by the Elder and her aparent son he bowed as low as possible, her tail laying flat to the ground as he muzzle rested against the ground as well as she spoke, her voice was soft and low. "May the rays of the moon keep you safe and Lupin lead your way." It was her own version of a good bye blessing.

Watching then as Rekaeba and Ya'Kima left she felt...alone again, save for her father who she knew nothing of and shy as she was Selena simply lay herself down and curled up upon the ground. It seemed that while she was home she felt unsure of herself and...shy, nervous and some other emotions she couldn't put her paw on but it was just due to being around wolves like her that she'd never seen or at least not in a good long time.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:14 am
The male was silent in his movements, watching his sister head off into the woods he smirked in a kind manner. Yet his attention fell on the newest female for a moment, one of his siblings. He'd never seen her before this night yet he knew she was his kin. Not only for her fur or eyes or mannerisms. It was just something he felt, like he knew Ya'kima or Kamots. Approaching, he stood over her and slowly inclined his head forward and down. His nose briefly touching her in-between her shoulder blades before he retracted and tilted his head to one side. "Come sister, hunt with us beneath the pale moonight." And with that he turned, disappearing out the entrance to their den.

Tilting his head up he let lose a low, lengthy howl almost as though in repose. It was both chilling and exciting in one, a haunting melody. The fur at his nape bristled and he sprung into the bushes, he remembered where the kills they had previously made were still laying. Frozen on the icy earth. He'd leave them for now, before the night was through he would return and bring them back with him. His nostrils flared, the scents of the wood filling his nostrils and alighting the hunter within. His ears perked, swiveled. Listening careful and with cool intent to the surrounding expanse. He could have sworn, a scent.. so fleeting. It was almost familiar and yet on the move. Hard to catch. He'd find it, perhaps the pack would be granted full bellies this evening. Though being winter, they would have to be on the side of caution. Gluttons wound up dead, the Moon Pack was far too intelligent to be dealt such a fate as death by gluttony.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 3:33 am
To say she was surprised or shocked at being approched was an understatement. Her creamy blond features were very different from the others of her pack. She seemed to be the only one not white or moon like in color. Her eyes while blue were the only thing she shared with those of her pack. But she would have figured the light cresent moon on her forehead would give her away as a member of this pack since she hadn't seen her mother, though she didn't know what she looked like she figured she had to look like her since she looked little to nothing like her father.

"I have only hunted small things...enough to keep myself alive...." She whispered. Which was true, she'd never really hunted let alone as a pack. Standing up she headed out after her brother and as he howled she tilted her own head back and let out a howl of her own. Crisp and loud it slowly faded off as she followed after him, her feet light upon the snow while her nose was in the air sniffing as she moved, she'd help in any way she could though she needed to learn alot, she was willing to learn.

Sleet Tempest Snape

Noble Vampire

Shariea

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:47 pm
Ya'kima's ears flicked a bit as she heard the holws dancing through the cold winter air. She tilted her head back and let out a happy howl, glad to hear their sister would be joining in the hunt. She followed this By a small Yip, telling her siblings to join her, for she had found a snow rabbit, this close to the den she could dispatch it quickly and bring it back to the pups and den mothers, so as to ease their hunger while they hunted for bigger game.

Her Cyan eyes scanned around the white snow, the rabbit was hard to see but she had heard it plain as day..She would wait however and see what Rakaeba had to say on the matter, sometimes letting the smaller prey live in the winter, ment an abundance come summer.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2006 12:22 am
Rakaeba heard the call of Ya'kima, his ears perking, the heated breath from his lungs escaping his jaws in great plumes of ghostly white as his eyes shimmered in the icy night. He turned and headed off towards her, his thick, winter pelt bristled with excitement as he moved. The snow crunching under-paw. As he neared the female he scented what she had and smirked. "Hmm.." He mused, coming to a slow beside her. "Let's retrieve what we previously left. If the hare remains we will take it." He'd left two pheasants and a boar not too far from here, he knew Ya'kima had been on the hunt as well. Perhaps she'd left something to gather. It was a good chance of fate for the hare. If he was intelligent he'd run, if he lingered then his babies need not pollute the earth with such bad genes.

He almost laughed and made a wide arch around the oblivious little animal, scenting out the spot where the kills remained. Beginning to freeze on the hard ground. If they gathered enough, the cold winter would keep it from rotting. A good chance to stock up in case hunting was not an option. Given the temperature and the snowfall a blizzard wasn't out of the question. The trees shifted and groaned against the sky above, his glinting eyes taking in the scenery, their home-land, carefully. He and perhaps a few of his siblings should patrol the borders, make sure their lands hadn't been picked away in their disappearance. It was a good idea, let the other packs know they still existed. They wouldn't have to show up all the time, just every now and again. Such was they mystery that fed the Moon Packs legends.

Kinu
Crew

Tipsy Prophet

Syrius Lionwing

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2006 11:52 pm
Snowdrop had watched the whole affair in silence and watched as the larger male left. She almost tipped ehr nose to reply to his call but she knew she couldn't and shouldn't. Her brother seemed to be leader now. Cocking her tail she followed the rest of the pack in contemplative silence, her ears lifted high as she listened for the prey which slipped through. She hop skipped up to Yakima and her other sister Selena with a smile "I would like to follow the hunt if you don't mind" she whispers her voice a silky whisper. She wags her tail once her gentle eyes glancing over the two whom were her direct relatives though their mother had never really acknowleged her, she had always longed to be an elder but her wandering path had only lead her to be a half decent hunter instead. She smiled at the three of them resting upon the balls of her feet as she waited for a reply from the others.  
◕ Roleplay: Werewolves & Bastet

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff