Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
*X-The Cold of Winter-X* (Now Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:09 pm
The moment I saw her waking up, I poured a glass of water and handed it to her.

"Here, drink this," I helped her raise her head but she winced in pain the moment she tried to raise her hand. I helped her drink too.

"How are you feeling? I did all I could for you wounds with the things that I have. I would've brought you to your village but Suki said not to so we end up in my cabin," I explained slowly. I was still tensed. The poachers before were still in the house but I didn't want to worry her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:13 pm
"Thank you very much, and i apologize for troubling you." She sat up and held in the pain. She stood up and headed for the door, "I'll go on my way now," Scarlet said and Suki was right by her at once.

Before the boy could stop her the door flew wide open and not only was the boys father stading by the door way but as well as the other poachers. Scarlet quickly back up with Suki growling at them.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:26 pm
"So yer up huh, pretty lady but in no form to fight," on of them remarked and the rest snickered. I quickly loaded my revolver quietly while Kani shielded me. The men had no form of weaponry but they did have brute strength. Luckily, my martial arts were state of the arts too.

"Hey, uncle," they turned their focus to me. I had my revolver fully loaded and pointing to their faces. "Leave her alone," I said. They snickered again.

"And why should we do that?" Another man asked.

"Because I'll shoot if you touch her," I said fiercely. I took her hand and tugged her to my back. I wanted her to leave through the window.

"You can't even kill when your life depended on it, kid," another man said. I knew where they were heading. Its true, I can't kill even if it means my life was at stake.

"You're right," I agreed and I lowered my gun. Then I smirked when they laughed, effectively shutting them up. "But I can do this!" I shot my window and all four of us leap down and ran right into the forest while the poachers scrambled down the house to follow us.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:31 pm
Scarlet fell behind since she lost too much blood. The poachers quickly began to catch up and this time they had there guns. "....damnit," Scarlet muttered out of breath and tryed to streach out her hand so she could creat a barrier but the pain was unbaring. She fell on her knees when she tried to do it again.

Suki quickly sensed Scarlet in trouble and ran back over to her. "Scarlet please get up!"

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:45 pm
I saw her fall on her knees and the poachers were right behind us. I ran back and gathered her in my arms. If I were to take her under her shoulder she would be in more pain so bridal style was the only on I thought of at the spur of the moment. Kani stopped to give us time to run and I used it to put as much distance as I can from the poachers. I heard shots but I was sure that Kani would be fine. He was lightning fast.

"Hold on there, we still have to run," I huffed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:49 pm
"W-wati!" Scarlet yelled and struggled out of his arms. She looked around franticly, "Wheres suki!" Scarlet had fear written all over her face and she then ran quickly back not wanting her to get hurt. When she spotted her she saw that she was wounded.

"Scarlet no stay back it's a trap!" Suki yelled out.

It was a bit too late and she was surrouned by all of the poachers. One of them still held his gun pointed at Suki. If Scarlet wanted Suki to live then she would have to go with them.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 11:56 pm
"No you don't!" I shouted as I landed kicks after kicks to the poachers. Their attentions were now on me. There were not many of them since most of them were injured in the leg.

"Take Suki and run! Kani! Follow them!" I shouted. Kani appeared from nowhere and started biting the legs of the men. I had a hard time prizing my revolver away from its pouch but my self defense would do for the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:02 am
Scarlet simply walked over to Suki and grabbed her leg. She put almost all her energy to heal her. "Now, lets go Suki," she said weakly and headed further into the woods.

"Scarlet.....what do we do...there are even more coming from all directions," Suki said her voice filled with horror.

"Karma really is a...." Scarlet stopped and felt that they had grown nearer. This day was turely a bad day. Scarlet had a bit of energy left but she could barely mover her arms. Clearly they were out numbered and were without wepons.

((well i g2g i'll be on tomorrow...maybe..lol.. cya))  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 12:09 am
"Gosh, why can't there be nice hunters for once," I panted. I had defeated everyone at the back and was racing toward's Suki and the elf. I saw more poachers coming.

"When the heck did they come here?" I cursed. These men were all healthy and strong and they had much more deadly weapon than what the latter had. I saw the elf and Suki being sorrounded while Kani was trapped in a cage. I wanted to just jump in but I wasn't that stupid.

"Where are the Frost People when you need them?!" I whispered.

((kay, c ya))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 5:47 pm
Scarlet looked around trying to find away out of this perdicament. The poachers began to close in the an arrow came out of nowhere and one of the men fell to the grown. As soon as she saw the design on the arrow she knew it was from a Frost archer. Scarlet was releaved and as soon as all the poachers were distracted Scarlet ran over to the cage and let Kani out.

"Scarlet should i change now?" Suki ran over to her asking quickly.

"Yeah that would be a good idea," Scarlet smiled and took out a necklace and place it around Suki's neck. As she closed her eyes Suki began to glow and as the glowing ceased everyone could see Suki the size of a horse. Scarlet quickly jumped on her and then Suki ran over to the boy as Kani ran beside them. "Jump on!" Scarlet yelled as they closed up on him.
The poachers were ready to shoot at them but the Frost people began to jump out from there hiding places and since they had great speed, they knocked the weapons away from them.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 2:44 am
It was amazing to see Suki became gigantic. I nearly didn't notice the hand extended to me to have me climb up. I recovered fast and grabbed her hand. She pulled me up and the moment I was seated, Suki leaped away with Kani following closely. In less than a minute, we have lost the poachers but far from stopping. Finally, I got the guts to ask.

"Hey, where are we going?" I asked as I shivered. It was cold and the rain had started to fall softly, and I was only wearing my thin shirt, my hunting shorts and my hunting boots.

I guessed she was still bothered by the poachers or maybe the wind had swept away my voice. It was then that I realized that she was panting heavily and I noticed that her wound was bleeding again. I panicked.

"Suki! Stop! She's bleeding again. I need to wrap the wound again," I shouted at the white wolf.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:19 pm
"No Suki, keep going. As for your question...we're going to ...my village," Scarlet panted and had Suki turn the direction of the elven village. Suki wanted to stop but she knew that Scarlet wanted her to keep going. Once they got to the village they would all be safe since the barrier Scarlet had created was still up.

"We're almost there Scarlet, hold on," Suki yelled over the loud rustling of the leaves and the hard hitting rain. She took one giant leap into the barrier and they now stood in the village. The rain was now falling down harder on them and all the elf's were in there homes seeking shelter.

Scarlet was exhasted and managed to tell Suki to take her to her grandfathers, in other words her home.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:26 pm
"Wait, we can't keep bumping like this or your wounds will open again. Please, at least let me walk by Suki's side and you lie on her back. She must move softly if we want you to have a chance of survival from the blood you lost," I said with my brows furrowed in worry. Her condition was getting worse.

"Suki, slow down and let her lie on you. I'll walk," I said and I prepared to descend from Suki's back.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:36 pm
Suki stopped infront of a huge house, "Well we're here so theres no need for that. Instead please take her into the house, I'll be behind you after i change back. Someone has to explain this to the elder and Scarlet is to weak to even talk at this point." Suki brought her shoulders down to let the boy down and once he took Scarlet in his arms Suki took off the necklace. She reverted back to her normal size and followed behind them.

Scarlets grandfather sensed a bad aura outside and quickly had a maid open the door. The little fragile looking elf opened the door and was shocked to see Scarlet in the arms of a human. More shocked that she was gravly injured. Before letting them in she ran over and informed the elder. As soon as he heard of his granddaughters condition he ran over to the door as quickly as he could.

"Wh-what happened?!" He said in his old husky voice.

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 6:45 pm
"M-my apologies, sir but we were ambushed by poacher who she threw out recently from their hunting," I stuttered.

"They had banded together and I got involved when I intervened. She had been struck by a pair of swords on each shoulder and I had done all I could to help her but the poachers came again and her wounds opened again. At this moment, we managed to flee because the Frost People had came into the fight," I explained. Blood dripped from my arms and I realized that she was loosing more blood as the time passes.

"Sir, she needs medical attention now or she'll be in danger," I insisted urgently.  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff