Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
Thalassa Filo Poli(Sea Kissed Town) {{CONTINUED!}} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Nutrino Starwind

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 3:03 pm
Lynx grunted upon hearing the voice behind him as he approached the mansion, the voice bellowed again even closer now, his eyes flickered in the early morning sun light as the sun had begun to break over the horizon. THUD! The voice stopped and the man lay on the ground holding his throat, or what was left of it, in one swift move Lynx had torn out the guards voicebox and left him laying on the ground hopelessly gripping at his throat. He looked back up from the crumpled guard dropping his voicebox to the ground and spun towards the mansion once more, pushing the huge double doors open fully silhouetting his figure across the big empty lobby. "Your time has come! I am here to collect on your little deal! Come out here now and I promise I will not torture your soul before I hand it over." Lynx called out still standing in the doorway, there was no reply. "I'll give you five minutes then I will make sure you regret making me find you!" Lynx's threats were not ones to be taken lightly especially not when he was in the mood for a good torture session, which as it happens is almost all the time.

(I'll let you know if I'm gonna be gone over the christmas week or not in a few days)

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 8:08 pm
{{tank JOO~! Anyone else who weel be goone plez let meh knooooooo 3nodding }}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2009 5:46 am
aLL MIDNIGHT RAIN POSTERS: WE'RE BAAAAAAAAA-AAAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCK!!! mr is bakk online but page 63 must be entirely reposted. tank JOOOOOO~!  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 7:25 pm
((*smiles widely* You look absolutely adorable, JacobMallow!!))

Chiya smiled at Kaori, "You are odd."
Once they were outside, she wanted to shift immediately. Araz pulsed ever so softly so she gently laid it on the ground. Once she was ready, she closed her eyes and focused. All that Chiya knew about Saber-tooths was what she had seen on television. Surely, they were not that horrible...right?
Her bones shifted and enlarged and fur flooded over her every inch. Chiya felt her canines enlarge and grow. They kept growing longer and larger until she feared they would pierce her lips. Finally, it was finished. She was quite huge with power seeping from her core. Chiya chuckled and layed down on the cobblestones so that she looked smaller. She didn't want to scare Shen. This creature was gigantic! She could easily over-power a Semi Truck.
What do you think? she asked Kaori curiously.

Avelyst

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 8:22 pm
Kaori stared at CHiya. "I hate you and your wicked awesome power." she said, knowing Chiya would know what she meant. She glanced over at Shen, a bit worried.

{{I know. duh. lol jk XD tanks wolf. rockin the ears.}}  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2009 9:31 pm
User Image

Shen had decided to simply ignore Kaori's excursion to get a rather large and dangerous-looking weapon, figuring that it was in his best interests to do so. He followed the two females outside and could only watch as Chiya turned into some sort of a large quadruped with protruding canine teeth. The merman took a few moments longer than the average person to realize that Chiya had turned into a full living version of the black skeleton. It wasn't any less terrifying with the fur and skin. He found himself edging behind Kaori again, disliking the sheer size of the creature Chiya had turned into. Sure Shen had been around plenty of whales, including Blue Whales, but the idea of being near something so large on land held absolutely no comfort for him. The merman would rather be able to swim away from danger than to have to rely on hiding or another person to defend him from it. He was almost regretting getting himself beached in the first place.  

ninjaingaround

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 6:27 am
Kaori looked from Shen to CHiya. "Is it really necessary untill we find the b*****d? can you wait until then to shift? Cause frankly I wasn't expecting to piggy back anyone today."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2009 5:24 pm
Lynx had stayed stood in the doorway as he silently counted the seconds waiting to see if the man would try to ditch on his agreement or come out and fulfill his end of the bargain. His wings stretched out and he gave a slightly relieved sigh before allowing them to wrap around his upper body like a cloak. His patience was now wearing thin as he got to four minutes and still there was no sign of anyone coming out to him. "One minute left!" He called out the annoyance was clear in his voice as he listened for any sounds of movement. A door creaked open on the far side of the room, slowly opening it revealed a man. This man was not what Lynx had expected to see and he looked ready to try and fight his way out of the mansion, he was about Lynx's size and height in his left hand he held a sword. Lynx shook his head. "Don't even try it... You don't stand a chance, give up now and I'll forget you even attempted it." He mumbled something in the same in the demonic tongue as he held out a hand infront of him, a blaze of fire erupted from his hand making the shape of a katana. The blaze quickly vanished revealing a gleaming Katana, the very same one that he had used while he had been alive also the same one that helped to condemn him to hell, he swished the long katana through the air and grinned at his would-be victim. "Go ahead... If you think you can." The man looked slightly phased as the weapon appeared in Lynx's hand but he had already decided to try and run for it anyway. He charged at Lynx and swung a high attack seeming to aim to decapitate him, Lynx simply moved his hand quickly and his katana flashed up. CLANG! The two weapons crashed together and both men were grinning at each other both were confident they would win. CLANG! The swords hit each other once more, Lynx hadn't moved from his spot in the doorway and was not even attempting to fight as his opponent was 'beneath him' and not worthy of such a display of class, Lynx's katana flashed again and a small spray of blood flew through the air as it cut through the man's shoulder. The wound was shallow but was enough to slow his opponent even more then he already was. "Give up already you must realise by now that you can't win." Lynx said with amusement in his voice as he parried another two attacks and threw one of his own cutting the opponent on the leg, this cut was deep and tore through the thigh muscle to the bone. The man toppled to the ground looking up at Lynx as he stood over him grinning. Lynx pulled the soul cage from his pocket and opened it releasing the soul inside and watched as it slowly disappeared into the air, he knelt down beside the man on the ground and ripped his soul from his body. With the soul in the soul cage and his mission complete Lynx opened a small hell portal and tossed the soul cage through it. "Delivery is completed" He said and quickly closed the portal then looked at the souless body on the ground and a thought suddenly ocured to him. Quickly he moved to the body and jumped into it, the body was still in good shape apart from the cut to the leg and would be perfect to get around in.

Nutrino Starwind

Avelyst

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 12:43 pm
Chiya snorted.
No, I might as well shift now. I won't have a lot of time to learn how to move in this form once we are there. She turned to look at Shen who was cowering behind Kaori.
Chiya sighed and shifted back to human form. She smiled at Shen warmly as to comfort him.
"I shall not harm you, Shen. It is alright."
She looked over herself and sighed. At least her clothes were under the bush. She wouldn't have time to undress when they got there, so instead she shifted again, but this time into a Golden Retriever. The loving animal would surely comfort Shen and perhaps make him less worried.
She pranced over to Kaori and pawed at her leg.
Ready?

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 2:17 pm
Kaori couldn't help but scratch Chiya behind the ears before taking off. "Let's go then." she said, following the demon's essence. It led her to a fountain in the middle of town surrounded by police tape, a man dangling by his ankles from the angel statue's hand. she snorted in disgust, then kept following until she founda masion surrounded by a large wall, part of it blown to bits. "Get it together, y'all. This is it."

Buffy the Edward Slayer

ninjaingaround

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 9:18 pm
User Image

Shen found that he liked the smaller creature that Chiya shifted into much better, even if it was just as foreign as anything else on land. He followed after the two, deciding that speech and unnecessary questions probably weren't needed right now. The merman had to look away when they came upon a corpse hanging from a fountain, the bright red color of the blood proving more bothersome that the clouds it made in the water. He simply kept behind Kaori and Chiya until they reached a large dwelling, one he assumed had also been "built," that had much damage to it's exterior. When Kaori spoke of "getting together" and something "being it," Shen couldn't help but fail to understand the cultural slang.
"What...is...your meaning?" He asked, the end of his question being in higher pitch than the rest, as if he were checking to make sure his words were right.
And he was.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 3:39 am
Lynx moved his new limbs and joints hearing various body parts cracking as he moved them in his attempt to unstiffen the body. He slowly rose to his feet getting used to having a human body again was not an easy task. He made his way out into the garden of the huge mansion but he stopped when he suddenly felt a tickling sensation going slowly down his leg, he looked down and saw the wound that was still bleeding. I'm going to have to sort this before the body dies. He thought as he ripped part of his top off and bandaged the wound though he knew the wound was too deep for a makeshift bandage like this and he would need to get to a medical facility soon. Lynx looked down on the dead body of the guy who had told him to stop and grunted before returning to the lobby to get his katana. Once he collected it he strolled out of the mansion and was heading towards the exit when he saw the same girl he had seen in the abandoned house and she had company. With a sly grin he slowly backed up and moved behind a large bush and leaned against the wall there still gripping his katana tightly as he waited to see why the girl was here.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:18 am
Kaori turned to Shen. "You have to wait here. Chiya, you're with Shen. I don't know what this b*****d is up to and I'm not getting either of you killed over it. You should probably go ahead and shift though." she said, stepping through the wall. She saw a guard dead on the ground and knew she was right about this. Holding her recently acquired axe she pushed her hood back to get a good look around as she ventured forward.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 5:42 am
Lynx watched the girl moving on without her companions and silently waited moving his katana into a defensive position infront of him, just in case. The blood from the wound on his leg was begining to seep through the makeshift bandage, the wound was worse then he had previously thought. He knew he couldn't leave without being spotted so he decided to stay in his little hidden spot, he twitched suddenly and again. Lynx slowly emerged from behind the bushes into plain sight, another twich made his head snap to the side, he looked at the girl holding the axe. "Why are you here?" He called out to her his voice sounding slightly confused but not without a sense of annoyance.

Nutrino Starwind

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:04 am
Kaori's head snapped over when the man spoke, her eyes widening at his obvious leg wound. "Demon hunting. From the looks of it this is a good place." she said, eyes narrowing as she recognized the katana the man weilded to be Lynx's. "You can get help with them." she said, nodding toward Chiya and Shen. "Keep on eye on him." she said to Chiya, she hadn't gone terribly far. "Nothing personal." she tossed over her shoulder at the man as she continued on.

Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff