Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
Mother was trampled by our horse. NEW EDIT. Read first post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lieutenant Shotgun

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:21 pm
Thank you, and your welcome... Obviously, I can't get over how god damned pretty you are. xD

Anyway, I was totally holding back... No one disses my bitches. At least, they should do it well, and shouldn't result to insulting someone's mother.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:25 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
Thank you, and your welcome... Obviously, I can't get over how god damned pretty you are. xD

Anyway, I was totally holding back... No one disses my bitches. At least, they should do it well, and shouldn't result to insulting someone's mother.

Agreed. Or call them a slut just because their gorgeous. Simply because you're hideous and no one wants you compared to her doesn't mean you can take that out on her. =3=  

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:32 pm
Awww, you guys <3  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:33 pm
broken_bleeding_angel
Lieutenant Shotgun

Agreed. Or call them a slut just because their gorgeous. Simply because you're hideous and no one wants you compared to her doesn't mean you can take that out on her. =3=

Exactly. (sigh)

DIATOMACEOUS SCUM. D8<  

Lieutenant Shotgun

broken_bleeding_angel

Desirable Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:39 pm
Lieutenant Shotgun
broken_bleeding_angel
Lieutenant Shotgun

Exactly. (sigh)

DIATOMACEOUS SCUM. D8<

Lol. Cumsquat.

Night ladies, I'm off to text my hunny in bed till I pass out. <3 see you guys tuesday or wednesday. (going to grams) Let me know how things go.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 20, 2009 9:41 pm
Kisses! Have a good time.  

Matron Mord Sith

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:51 am
I am your Mord Sith
Here's a re-post of what FinalFantasyFreak101's mule said to me

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

I want everyone to see so that no one is confused why there's going to be a s**t storm for the next several pages.

I really don't believe she said this...

To FinalFantasyFreak101,

You and your mule need to go try being around a horse for once. Maybe the poor thing will see you as a humping pole. That crap you said about Mordy's mom is so uncalled for that I have half a mind to let you meet my paint Diablo. Oh and trust me, he is just like his name. I don't own the stable my horse is at but I own my horse. And that's enough for me and anyone who cares. Unlike your pathetic a**. I really don't want to see anymore s**t like this up here because right now, I'm being very nice about this. Don't make me change my mind.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 5:52 am
broken_bleeding_angel
That's if she shows back up here. We'll see. I have 5k riding on her mule. XD

lol I see your 5k and raise you 10k. XD  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 7:43 am
SorceressJacklyn
I am your Mord Sith

"Good you mom probally deserved it. Hopefully next time one of your horses go crazy they will go after you and brake your fingers so people can be free of you for a few months on gaia. It dosent look like you took care of the horse that attacked your mom. He looks sick and unhealthy.
Also dont ever call me a mule again you idiot. Dont tell people that their somthing when you are as clueless as a rock. Im sick of people like you who are sluts and think that their on top of the world cus they like to lie about their life. i bet that your mom didnt get trampled and your just saying that so people will feel bad for you. You probally dont even have a stable. your probally just lieing so people will like you."

I want everyone to see so that no one is confused why there's going to be a s**t storm for the next several pages.

To FinalFantasyFreak101,

You and your mule need to go try being around a horse for once. Maybe the poor thing will see you as a humping pole. That crap you said about Mordy's mom is so uncalled for that I have half a mind to let you meet my paint Diablo. Oh and trust me, he is just like his name. I don't own the stable my horse is at but I own my horse. And that's enough for me and anyone who cares. Unlike your pathetic a**. I really don't want to see anymore s**t like this up here because right now, I'm being very nice about this. Don't make me change my mind.

ooooooooo you have a paint? Please show pics! Sorry, I like to see other people's animals. I'm weird like that.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:06 am
I am your Mord Sith
SorceressJacklyn
I am your Mord Sith

To FinalFantasyFreak101,

ooooooooo you have a paint? Please show pics! Sorry, I like to see other people's animals. I'm weird like that.

I would love to show picture but my camera is broken right now. It sucks though because the place that's stabling him says we HAVE to neuter him since he won't stop humping the mares. I don't want him to go through that... crying  

SorceressJacklyn

Blessed Prophet

12,975 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conventioneer 300

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:47 am
SorceressJacklyn
I am your Mord Sith
SorceressJacklyn
I am your Mord Sith

To FinalFantasyFreak101,

I would love to show picture but my camera is broken right now. It sucks though because the place that's stabling him says we HAVE to neuter him since he won't stop humping the mares. I don't want him to go through that... crying

haha, hes a horny little b*****d. There is no way that you could argue so that your horse can keep his balls?  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 8:55 am
{}

I hope that your mum will be better.

unicorn p00p

4,400 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Forum Regular 100

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 9:23 am
Rejected Barbie Dawl
{}

I hope that your mum will be better.

She will be. The surgery went well and shes making a speedy recovery.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:38 am
O_o Holy s**t! I don't really know you Mord but I hope that FinalFantasyFreak dies. If some dumb ******** said s**t like that to me then I'd go and ******** hunt her a** down! Stupid b***h face >:[! I'll kick her a** if I could!

I'm glad your mom's doing so well also. It must have been a real scare to your family to see her hurt. Wish her an even faster speedy recovery for me please.  

Fiyori_Takeshi

Shoujo Valentine

17,125 Points
  • Ian's Valentine 100
  • Champion 300
  • Friendly 100

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Mon Dec 21, 2009 10:59 am
Fiyori_Takeshi
O_o Holy s**t! I don't really know you Mord but I hope that FinalFantasyFreak dies. If some dumb ******** said s**t like that to me then I'd go and ******** hunt her a** down! Stupid b***h face >:[! I'll kick her a** if I could!

I'm glad your mom's doing so well also. It must have been a real scare to your family to see her hurt. Wish her an even faster speedy recovery for me please.

Thank you love, I'll be sure to do so.  
It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces