Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
furr and teeth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Avelyst

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:16 pm
User Image
Airi nodded quietly and blinked.
"I have a sudden feeling that there are more people around here..."
Kiko shook out his fur and barked irritably.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:34 pm
Nahimana sniffed the air tentatively and snorted. "Ah, it seems Bree has joined up with Shaun." she looked at Airi. "Who ever heard of a fruit sucking vampire?"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:39 pm
Bree bounded into the clearing. "Hi, Nahi!" she said, bounding up to her and hugging her. "Who's the new girl?"

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 7:40 pm
Nahi shoved Bree off of her. "Ugh! We discussed this! No touching, NO TOUCHING!" she said, brushing off her outfit where Bree had hugged her.

{{OMFG I FREAKIN LUV UR SIG WOLFFFEH!}}  

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Avelyst

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 5:31 pm
User Image
Airi tilted her head, "I've never heard of such a thing. How weird..."
She watched in silence as a strange and eccentric girl bounded into the clearing and hugged Nahi. Nahi's reaction was comical. The girl's comment on who was 'the new girl' made Airi blink.
"I am Airi and this is my dog, Kiko." she said quietly.
Kiko wagged his tail and looked the girl up and down before snorting.

{{Thank you! 4laugh I loves it sooo much! *tackles sig gleefully*}}  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:28 pm
"How absolutely shockingly amazingly FABULOUS to meet you!" Bree said bouncing forward and grabbing Airi's hand. She shook it, well, let's say enthusiastically before dropping it and scratching Kiko's chin. "And what and ADORABLE little doggie!"

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 6:33 pm
Nahim rolled her eyes, a pained expression on her face as Bree shook Airi's hand too hard and made the most embarrassingly stupid faces at Kiko. "Sorry, she's kindof a big damn dumbass." she said, glaring at Bree.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 8:02 pm
User Image
Airi only blinked thoughtfully as the girl shook her hand excitedly. She didn't really mind how she was treated, but Airi tended to be highly sensitive over Kiko. But, Airi didn't have to say anything because Kiko growled before she could.
No touching! I will bite you, it is a warning - not a bluff.
"He doesn't let anyone touch him unless they are werewolf or he has known them for a good while and likes them. Basically, only me." she glanced at Nahi and added, "And Nahi now, too, I guess."
Kiko stopped growling and snuggled deep into Airi's lap, Don't take it personally. he said rather dryly and frankly.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Sun Jan 10, 2010 7:11 pm
shaun walked casully up to the new girl. he stared at her, but he didnt gawk. i have never smelled anything like you, you smell like me, verry little though, and something else.... shaun reached for the knife he held in his dark coat, he gripped it in fear. the knife qwivvered in his hand. as he said, what are you?shaun wanted to protect bree and the the wolf. should he?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:04 am
"Sorry, Kiko. I'll do better."Bree bounced over to Shaun. "Don't worry, she's friendly! If she wasn't Nahi would be pummeling her right now." she laughed.

Buffy the Edward Slayer

Buffy the Edward Slayer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 7:07 am
Nahimana laughed evilly when Kiko threatened to bite Bree. "Do it, do it, do it, do it! Wish I had an excuse......" she smiled at Kiko. "I think I am really going to like you."

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 9:37 am
User Image
Airi blinked and felt a little bit of blood seep into her cheeks, forming a faint blush. She hadn't been around so many people at once since she had tried choir with some of the others of her kind. There wasn't a ton to do up there but talk and sing and stuff. But she hadn't been up there in decades.
Her only security in all of this was Kiko who's eyes were now jumping from person to person. The muscles under his baby soft fur were clenched and prepared, ready to protect his mistress from the slightest bit of danger.
He especially kept looking at the boy, who's hand was in his coat.
"I am an angel. I was once bit by a vampire and was lucky enough to survive."
Airi didn't want to mention that it had nothing to do with luck, but that she survived because of her regeneration abilities.

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 2:57 pm
shaun looked at bree and smiled. i hope you know, im afraid of her for some reason, he thought. then he said, sorry. i have trust issues.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:21 pm
User Image
Airi blinked and bit her lip.
"I know how that feels."

Avelyst

sdasdsdsa1111111

PostPosted: Mon Jan 11, 2010 3:24 pm
" i thought you were an angel. so wouldntr that mean you are al;l perfect?" shaun was beginning to get confused.  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff