Welcome to Gaia! ::

Disney Lovers!♥

Back to Guilds

If you love Disney join this Guild! We have a webbie, Guild Shop, And Much Much More! 

Tags: Good Luck Charlie, Mickey Mouse, ANT Farm, Jessie, Disney Channel 

Reply Wizards of Waverly Place and stars
Wizards of Waverly Place (R & E's version) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:18 pm
"wow, wats with the spazz?" she asked stunned.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:21 pm
"Don't worry. It's nothing Deckota." Emmy said. She knew she wasn't going to convince Deckota, but she felt so upset, and awkward that she just had a full blown spaz in front her 12 year old friend. She laid down on the couch and smacked her palms onto her face and moaned quietly.  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:22 pm
Deckota looked at her disbelivingly. "really. you can tel me" she said to her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:29 pm
"Okay. Deckota...your man child brother is dating a wolf." Emmy wanted to laugh at what she said, though her annoyance stopped her. "He was dating a Vampire. And an Elf. And a Goth. And he wants to date London Tipton. Only one of those girls was willing to committ to, a-a dork like him and that was the chick who probably looks 500 years older now."  

Dark_Huntress1202

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:32 pm
"oh, yeah. the werewolf. hey, i think somebody fanceys a sertain somebody" Deckota said cheekily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:38 pm
Emmy went bright red which gave her feelings away. "What are we going to do?" Emmy nodded, both to Deckota and her conscience. She looked out the window then and saw that sun was up higher now. She groaned loudly knowing that she would have to get ready. Justin came down then, obviously for the same reason in Emmy's head; school. Emmy glared up at Justin. She tried to smile but she couldn't. Justin was really confused now. "What's going on?" He asked  

Dark_Huntress1202

Ayoo Tacos

PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:03 am
?what  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:40 pm
"nothing much, just getting ready for school" she replied to him. she waved her wand at her pajamas and they turned into blue jeans, purple top and a checked vest. "all ready" she said.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:45 pm
Emmy turned away from Justin. "You guys are lucky. You don't go to a pushy Uniformed High School like i do." Emmy performed the same manoeuvre with her wand as Deckota did, however, her pyjamas were replaced with a fancy school uniform. "Though, i guess it's the main place in the Wizarding World that i get to go to."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:47 pm
"okay" Deckota replied and started walking to school.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:59 pm
The day was reasonably boring, as usual, for Alex. She got home and dove into the couch, accidentally landing on Emmy's book. "Oh...ummm...I didn't do it..." Alex looked around and frowned. "Hey, how come im home before Emmy?" She tried to fix the book then and put on the table. Justin followed Max into the lounge room then. "What did you do this time Alex? Wait! That's Emmy's book! Alex!" "I know! I know! She'll kill me!" Justin was frowning now. "You mean she hasn't already?" Alex shook her head. "She's not here." Justin frowned harder. "Her school usually finishes an hour before us..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:02 pm
Deckota came home. "hey, weres Emmy?" she asked them.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:03 pm
"We don't know," Justin answered. "Her school usually finishes at 2 right?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:06 pm
"yeah, stange. maybee she went out for a smoothie?" she sudgested.  

Kitty-in-a-hole

Dark_Huntress1202

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 11:12 pm
"There's plenty of places she could be, and i was almost certain that she would be sitting here with her nose in that book which Alex just ripped!!" Justin snapped. "She'll know i didn't mean it," Alex said back. Theresa walked down then. "What's going on here?" She asked. "We're just all confused that Emmy isn't here. Have you seen her?" Justin asked. Theresa paused. "Well...no. I haven't. Hmmmm...not at all this afternoon actually. That's odd."  
Wizards of Waverly Place and stars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff