Welcome to Gaia! ::

Mystery Guild of Randomness

Back to Guilds

Life is Random, so are we! 

Tags: Random, Occasional Contests, Games, Role-playing, Questions 

Reply ❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.
SuperRandom (Plotless RP) {Open and accepting!} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fish or Chips?
  Fish
  Chips
  Ah, the heck with it. I'll have both!
  I prefer chili dogs.
  SUGAR!!!!
View Results

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:42 pm
Sits there, thinking for a minute. "I was runnin' around in the rain, and ended up findin' this place. I didn't want any of my books to get ruined." She smiles up at the girl, shyly. "I've been coming back here ever since, after I found this room. It's kinda quiet here."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:44 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
Sits there, thinking for a minute. "I was runnin' around in the rain, and ended up findin' this place. I didn't want any of my books to get ruined." She smiles up at the girl, shyly. "I've been coming back here ever since, after I found this room. It's kinda quiet here."

"Ah." Pika-Kitty said. "I came here out of curiosity."  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 8:48 pm
You're the darkest burning star...

She nods in agreement. "Curiosity has led to many discoveries in the world. I'd say this is quite a find to, right?"

...you're my perfect disease

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:10 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
You're the darkest burning star...

She nods in agreement. "Curiosity has led to many discoveries in the world. I'd say this is quite a find to, right?"

...you're my perfect disease

Pika-Kitty nodded.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Chasing Stardust

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 9:37 pm
Hoshika turns back to her book. "So, what's your name? And how did you find this place?  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:36 pm
the_darkest_burning_star
Hoshika turns back to her book. "So, what's your name? And how did you find this place?

"I'm Pika-Kitty, and I found this place while I was trying find a new hangout." Pika-Kitty explained.  

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 5:21 pm
((Revival time!))

Pika-Kitty woke up in a bed. "How the heck did I get here?" she asked, then added as she shrugged; "Oh well." She then jumped out of bed to make herself dinner.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 1:54 pm
Walking into the lovely abandoned mansion, Sam shook off some rain from her tattered coat and looked around. "Hello? Anyone there?" She hollered with her hands cupped around her mouth. She walked around--trying to find a bathroom to clean herself up in. She whimpered as she limped down hallway after hallway...stopping only to catch her breath every so often.  

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:04 pm
Pika-Kitty heard a girl whimpering, and had decided to search for the source of the sound. She found another girl limping somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:19 pm
Next Gen Trilby
Pika-Kitty heard a girl whimpering, and had decided to search for the source of the sound. She found another girl limping somewhere.

Spinning on her heels, Sam let a low, booming growl rip its way up out of her throat as her eyes lit up a vibrant silver color. She stood there in a defensive stance--too afraid to lower her guard to ask if this stranger in front of her could be a possible ally.  

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 5:35 pm
"Whoa, easy!" Pika-Kitty said, backing up slightly and shaking. "I'm not going to hurt you!" She didn't know what the heck was going on.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:09 pm
Next Gen Trilby
"Whoa, easy!" Pika-Kitty said, backing up slightly and shaking. "I'm not going to hurt you!" She didn't know what the heck was going on.

Sam drops her stance and spins back around, limping, but at a quicker pace. She strode almost violently through the halls--becoming irritated that she could not find a single place to clean herself up. Soon, she began to lose her vision as she left a large trail of blood behind her. Panting harder and harder, she began to panic as she dropped to the floor and slumped against a wall--half-dazed.  

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:49 pm
It occurred to Pika-Kitty that this person was hurt badly. She ran off, looking for a first aid kit. She had eventually found one in an upstairs bathroom and rushed over to the girl. Pika bandaged the girl's leg wound as best as she could.  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 6:55 pm
Next Gen Trilby
It occurred to Pika-Kitty that this person was hurt badly. She ran off, looking for a first aid kit. She had eventually found one in an upstairs bathroom and rushed over to the girl. Pika bandaged the girl's leg wound as best as she could.

Half-dazed, Sam growled a little as she stretched. Fur busted her clothing apart (except her jacket of awesome stretchiness) as she became a pure white wolf with a patch of blood staining her pristine fur. She seemed like a werewolf in all respects, save her white fur. She tried to stand and walk off, but failed. The more this stranger touched her the more distressed she became. She soon blacked out--crumpling into a little ball of blood-stained fur on the floor.

(And I bid you good night on that note.)

SamiwaVamp94

Next Gen Trilby

3,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 7:09 pm
((Night, Sam.))

Pika-Kitty sat in awe. She never thought she'd meet a werewolf, let alone see one. Sighing, she took the werewolf to another room and placed her on the bed. Hopefully, she's better by morning..... Pika thought, then left the room.  
❖ RP [Role Playing] - Prefer to roleplay? Join, or start your own, here.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games