Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reality: Resurrection!

Back to Guilds

relax with us 

Tags: contests, games, variety 

Reply 13: Rp Forest
Supernatural Warfare * Open and Accepting~ <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

-shot- Oh noez! You be dead! D=
  -explodes-
  Neva! D<
  Yargh! -dead-
  Don't worry, I'm a Necromancer! >3
View Results

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 5:56 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix balled her hands into fists. "I am not your mother, or your keeper, you can stay wherever you damn well please but you are not staying at my place." she said matter-of-factly, clipping quickly down the street. "But i guess as its my fault your so useless i might as well pay for somewhere you can stay," She stopped and tapped her chin thoughtfully. "Now where would be a place to stick you..."  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:27 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Goddamnit, I'm not asking for charity. I'm just asking for a safe part of the city for me and I'll go along from there." Fayte looked away from Phoenix and to the sky. The sun would rise soon.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 6:57 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix nodded and started to walk briskly down the street, the clip clip clip of her boots hitting the pavement making her smile. She walked to the nearest vampire friendly hotel and walked inside to the counter. "Sir i need a single room thats safe for a vampire..." she said, dead bolts, fire proof, the works," she said softly, so Her annoying follower wouldn't here her. She handed over her credit card and motioned for him to swipe it without declaring the price before collecting card and the key from the man with a curt "Thank you," and throwing the key to the vampire. "there you go kid, have a nice long life," she said before walking to the exit of the building.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Tch. Ya ain't gettin rid of me that easy." Fayte kept his voice low. But what he said next, he called out to the Vampire. "At least tell me your name. I'm Fayte. Fayte Valentine." There was only one family line with the last name of Valentine within all of Disenchanted. That was Fayte's.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:14 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix stopped dead in her tracks. "Valentine... As in the hunter woman Tansia's kid?" she probed, keeping her back to Fayte, ignoring, for now, his questioning of her name.The hotel clerk scurried out the back, feeling some sort of trouble brewing.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:20 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte's face dropped to a serious look. It was never good when a Vampire knew of him. "Yeah...why do you ask?" Fayte watched Phoenix, searching for any slight movement that might look like an attack.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:25 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

She hummed thoughtfully to herself. ""Because i am Phoenix, and i may or may not have a had a hand in your parents death after all... if there is one thing you should learn from their deaths... is to be mighty damn careful in my territory when visiting," She shrugged and pushed out of the door, unphased by the news.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 7:29 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

"Well, it looks like we'll be seeing more of each other after all, beautiful." Fayte bowed mockingly, a dedicated smirk crossing his face. He had his target, and his way to track that target. Now he had the skill to kill that target. "I'll see you tomorrow, doll." The Vampire then turned tail and walked to his hotel room, sleeping for the day.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:08 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix grinned to herself as she ran down the street to her place, bolting up the stairs to burst through her door, quickly removing her clothing before collapsing on her bed, trying to decide what she was going to do with this stupid vampire. Maybe it was wrong to reveal that about yourself Alexis," she thought to herself, always using her real name when thinking. "Maybe we should have just killed the stupid human when we had the chance... now he wont leave you alone, will he?" She growled in frustration, sitting up on her bed and yanking her favourite brush off her nightstand, yanking it through her hair to calm herself. "So i made a mistake... next time i see him.. ill kill him... whether its against a vampires moral code or not... it has been done before..." she continued this thought train for hours, all the while brushing her long hair, her thoughts getting more and more sinister as the day wore on, she rarely slept these days, there was to much to do.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:17 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte bolted up out of his sleep. The first thing that came to his mind was how hungry he was. He needed to feed. Well, this hotel would have room service, so he called up some blood. He, again, had no remorse for the source of it, and drank to his heart's content. Afterwards, Fayte left towards his old home to grab the few belongings he had. He'd need his Caster Shells. Phoenix was a wiry one.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:43 pm
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix sighed and got off her bed, walking into her wardrobe she sifted through her clothes "Black, black, black, black, RED," she shouted as she found one of her Red corset tops. slipping it on over her head she then pulled out a Leather mini skirt and pulled it on, following with her black, high heeled, knee high boots. She applied a small amount of Bright red lipstick and pulled on her trench coat, leaving it to hang open she walked out the door, purse and phone in her pockets and keys in hand. She locked the door behind her and headed down onto the street, ready for a snack.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 23, 2009 8:50 pm
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte soon arrived in his old stomping grounds, knowing damn well that he couldn't show off any of his newly obtained skill. He walked through the rather old part of the city, his hands in his pockets. Several people called out to him in greeting, and he returned with a head nod. He was glad it was dark, or else they'd notice his pale skin. After arriving at his old base of operations, the door guard let him in. He took no time in going to his room and grabbing his belongings. Ammo, keys, and Caster Shells. "Damn. Only 10 shells left. Well, that'll be enough...I hope." He reloaded his Dual Handguns and loaded a #3 into the Caster. After that, he left and hopped on his bike, a Ninja. The newly-turned Vampire sped off, never intending to return.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:24 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix stood, her mouth coated in a thick, clotted smear of blood around her lips. she licked her lips, removing all but the faintest stain of the blood from her lips. She stretched before leaping onto the roof top, thinking about the hunter-turned-vampire that had sworn revenge on her. "I should probably get him first," she whispered to herself, her eyes roving across the city.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:36 am
User Image
Fayte Valentine

Fayte stopped at a blood bank to grab something to drink. he had quickly grown to hate the stored stuff, feeling it tasted sour. He shook the feeling from his head as he climbed back onto his bike and sped back to the site he had last seen Phoenix. He decided to start there.  

The Ghost of Razgriz

Friendly Raider

9,475 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Signature Look 250

satans-plaything

President President

14,525 Points
  • Married 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:55 am
User ImageUser Image
Phoenix

Phoenix breathed in deeply through her nose, her eagle eyes following a motorcycle rider. "Hmm, Ninja.... interesting..." she said to herself, running along the rooftops, following him, one building behind him. Keeping out of his site range.  
13: Rp Forest

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff