Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's
Labyrinth of Fate! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 8:30 am
0.o "Wow.." Benny paused, staring at the ghostly figure. Then he looked away, when he realized. "I'm Sorry.."

He shook his head, then after a few seconds turned back to Da-Ku. "You believe.. You are human.. That cannot be.." Benny approached him again, walking this time. "Forgive me, but you seem harder to read than most.."

Benny quickly put his hands on Da-Ku's shoulders, and locked eyes with him.. "This should be interesting." He grinned, as he peered into Da-Ku's heart, soul, mind, and all inbetween.. Da-Ku feeling Benny's aura flowing, but unable to resist..

"Hmm.. I see.. Uh-huh this explains a lot.." He said trying not to chuckle, as the link could be broken. "Oh! Intriguing.." After a few more seconds Benny released him.

"You are not just any human, you are something far greater" He winked "..ever heard of the red moon clan?" He whispered and then stepped back..

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 10:06 am
Myraku sat hugging her knees in mid-air, watching then whole thing unfold.
".... that was random," she said flatly, then flew over to Da-Ku and flicked him in the head.
"Interesting name, I'll have to try hard to remember it."
She then flew back over to her clothes, once again becoming tangible as she took form. She took her ipod and turned it on, once again listening to her music while the others talked. She could've swore she heard something in the distance, almost like monsters growling and clawing, but she disregarded it.

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:09 am
"Red moon? No.... I'm a creator!" Da-ku smiled "First prototype... I was thrown out cause I failed.... I could not change other body matter permenantly, if it has a concious, it can undo my spell..."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 11:22 am
Myraku bobbed her head slightly to the music and stared at Benny and Da-Ku as their lips moved to words she could not hear. She then walked up behind Da-Ku and began pulling hairs from his head.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 3:32 pm
Benny chuckled at Myraku's comment.

"Huh? ..Creator.. Hmm.." Benny pondered as to whether Da-Ku's memories had been altered at some point..

"Heh, fair enough.. So how's the flirting working out for you?" He laughed a lil, then Myraku appeared behind Da-Ku.. >.> "Wha?"

Then he sensed something.. "Hey dude and dudette.. Not that hair pulling is against the rules or anything.. But I think now isn't the best time for fighting amongst ourselves"

Benny swiftly turned towards the jungle overgrowth. "There!" He drew his sword, and got into a fighting stance.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 7:11 am
"Not so well" Da-ku smiled then as soon as Benny fell into fighting stance he did too... legnthening his amrs into blades....  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 9:11 am
Aww.. xd

A young manticore launched at Benny, and stopped before him upon seeing the blade. It then ran back to safety. "Heh! ..They'll be more!"

Then several adult ones charged towards Benny, Da-Ku, and Myraku..

"RAWR!" Benny jumped up, wielding his sword blade directly below him, and charged down straight onto one.. It squirmed for a couple of seconds, as I ripped the blade out.. Then it stopped and I stood up ready for the next strike.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 1:15 pm
Myraky barely noticed the monsters as she listened to her music. Once Da-Ku and Benny started fighting, she sighed and went into Possessor mode. She flew into the closest monster and took control of it; a few seconds later the beast let out a deafening cry of anguish and blew to pieces. Myraku casually floated out of the beast's remains and back to her clothes.  

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Claivern

PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 3:01 pm
(( I'm just happy, at this rate I'm gonna win lol))

Layka paused at a eight-choice crossroads. She immediately dismissed the roads on the right and chose one that went diagonally from the centre and forward. This time walking, she tested the path with a loose brick from a wall and watched as the stone broke as a spear erupted out of the ground. "Great." she muttered, and rann full-bore down the path, not stopping until the next cross-road.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 31, 2010 10:58 pm
Da-ku just realised what the goal of the labyrinth was and jumped over the maticores, disemboweling two and landing on the other side.... "Don't forget about the prize!" HE shouted to the others and began to set to work on the other manticores  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 3:16 pm
Da-Ku and Benny didn't even realize that Myraku had already taken advantage of the Manticores' surprise attack, leaving the two to fight them alone. She wandered out of the pathway, carrying a few items she had secretly taken from the two of them. She grinned and sipped some water as she casually walked off.
((btw, what was that about women being tricksters? xd ))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:54 pm
Da-ku smiled.... Mryaku had taken the bait.... She was walking off with a homemade tracker grenade..... brilliant.... He grabbed Benny round the neck and ran after her
[That was razz ]  

TheCoolestNerdd

Romantic Prophet

7,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Befriended 100

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 12:07 pm
"Gah! >_> ..Oh FFS.. Where's my steak gone?!" Benny growled, and escaped Da-Ku's grip.

"They're gonna be sorry!!!" He said pouting..

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 1:28 pm
Layka kept running as the night started to slowly close in again. So far, she had been through eighteen cross-roads, was partially covered in seven different types of blood, including her own, and still had half of a claw sticking out of her back. To her, it seemed she was off to a good start.  

Claivern

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 5:58 pm
Benny and Da-Ku saw something flying towards them. It looked like a round ball. Turns out, it was the GRENADE Myraku had stolen. She grinned as she strolled away from the explosion, wondering if the two made it out alive.
"Pshhh, and you thought I wouldn't have noticed the little present you left me?" she asked, almost to herself, "How stupid do you think I am?"
She then stopped, turned around, and gazed into the fiery remains.
"Oh geez....... I already forgot that fool's name," she muttered.

Roleplaying - come here to roleplay or arrange private RP's

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff