Welcome to Gaia! ::

maximum ride: the angels on the move

Back to Guilds

This is based on the series Maximum Ride by James Patterson. 

Reply Role Play Forum
Freedom (A New Roleplay, please join!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 12:40 pm
" now i won't leave you behind besides my arrows refill themselves so they can take a hit " Zelda said as she started shooting at the erasers and taking most of them "I was trained for fighting as well so belive me the two of us will make it faster" zelda said tottally concentrated on killing erasers and then she let the bloodlust sink into her mind and she killed most of the erasers  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:19 pm
Sora dived at an Eraser about to attack Ringil from behind, claws ready. The Eraser was plowed into the ground as well as having its throat ripped out."You may have been trained but not even you can kill all of them on your own," he said to her, covering her back.  

Faithful Fire
Crew

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:38 pm
"I think our plan to run just back fired."Dusk noted as most turned back to fight.
"No, our plan will still be to run, they can stay...I'd prefer it just us anyway."Royce informed, speeding up his flight a bit showing Dusk he was set in moving on.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 1:47 pm
" well there goes dusk and royce, the cowards" Zelda said under her breath  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 2:58 pm
"Thanks," said Ringil quickly, fighting back-to-back with Sora. "I guess I could use some help." As she caught a flicker of movement out of the corner of her eye, she threw the knife in her right hand to her left, catching an approaching Eraser in the throat. She darted over to retrieve the blade, then fought her way back to Sora. Within a few minutes, the three of them had finished off the remaining Erasers. Ringil breathed slowly, eyes closed, as she wiped the blood off her blades, staining her black jeans.
"I think that's all of them," she said to no one in particular. Sheathing her blades as she walked, Ringil put a few paces between herself and the others before breaking into a run and leaping into the sky. She stayed low, hovering in the clearing below the treetops. "I believe you mentioned a safe haven? a cave? If you don't mind, I would like to join you there, at least for the remainder of the day." She kept her unblinking gaze on Sora, hoping he would allow her to rest there. The battle had drained much of her energy, and she would normally be sleeping through these hours of sunlight.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:38 pm
" hey i know a cave and it isnt to far from here hmmmi think it is like right past those tree" Zelda said as her bloodlust went away and she put her bow and arrows back " and i don't mind if you travel with us do you Sora?" Zelda said  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:24 pm
"I don't mind at all," Sora said, cleaning his claws on the grass before retracting them. He took to the air, facing the oppisite direction that Zelda had pointed in."My cave's this way."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:30 pm
"kay, ahh it feels nice, to finnally have a family " ana said as she took of twords the cave  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:34 pm
Ringil nodded silently and flew behind Sora, a bit to his left. She wasn't sure if she was going to stay with these avians or not. Perhpas... They had fought with her, not against her, so they could be trusted for the most part. Still... Would it be safe for so many of them to stay in one place for long? And what would they do next? She closed her eyes as she thought, guiding herself by the sound of Sora's wingbeats and the feel of the air spiraling off his wingtips into her face. She breathed slowly, calming her worries. She would just get to the cave for now. No planning ahead until there was more information available.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:39 pm
"hey there it is" Zelda said as she flew up to the mouth of the cave " it is big enough for all even more  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Gylfie531
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 5:54 pm
Ringil swooped down into the cave, wings nearly entirely drawn in, and braked hard, stirring up dust. Coughing, she folded her wings in, and peered into the comparitive gloom through the haze.
"Sorry about that," she said around her sleeve, which she'd pressed to her mouth and nose to prevent the inhilation of too much dust. She walked back towards the enterance and leaned against the stone, surveying the landscape, and waiting for the others to land.

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:10 pm
" it is okay hmm lets see what can we do to make it more homey' zelda said as she landed and she found some supplys she hid in the cave a while back " i used this place once i left supplies for next time i was in this area  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

TheKawaiiOtaku

Romantic Gaian

7,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Tycoon 200
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:19 pm
Coming over a small town, Dusk and Royce couldn't help to but to be amazed by it.
"I've only heard of these places from the school, never thought I'd see one, they look like a good place to get lost in the crowd in, what do you think Royce?"Dusk asked, swooping down towards the nearest empty ally way.
Royce grabbed her shoulder though and tugged her back a bit.
He didn't say a word but stared down, with empty eyes.
A town would mean crowds of people, something he didn't exactly enjoy.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 6:23 pm
" well know it is all nice and homy" Zelda said as she finished making the beds and the campfire  

Midnas Lament

Timely Traveler

7,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Faithful Fire
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 7:31 am
Sora landed after Ringil, folding his wings against his back."I was going to move on when I came the two from earlier," he said, meaning Royce and Dusk."Then you guys came along and the Erasers attacked."  
Role Play Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 278 279 280 281 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff