Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
I want a boyfriend so bad, please help! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  Wait until I'm old enough in real life?
  Keep looking?
  Give up?
View Results

Matron Mord Sith

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:38 pm
woot, one less attention whore we have to worry about.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:39 pm
Seriously, she's 11....freaking idiot, whing about a boyfriend. Seriously, I say get the **** over it, am I right?  

ManiacSpiderDoll13

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 pm
ManiacSpiderDoll13
Seriously, she's 11....freaking idiot, whing about a boyfriend. Seriously, I say get the **** over it, am I right?

Yup!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:42 pm
YES VERY RITE NOT GOOD IN A YOUNG AGE
srry for the caps sweatdrop
they just tend to think it alright when they are 11 but when they get older they would understand  

tummytumsXD

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:43 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
tummytumsXD
Matron Mord Sith

because she's an attention whore

got ittt XDDDDDD
so....
attention whore huh? i know a girl at skool like that it annoying

There are to many attention whores in the world I think it's attention whore hunting season, it's time to decrease the attention whore population, who's with me?

Yes bwahahahahahaha. Where else did she post? I wanna have a word with her.

In the roleplay section she was mean to Mord she called her a big jerk evil

Going there right now. *epic music plays*  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm
That little disrespectful, bitchy, stuck up, attention whore, whiny, and you know what you can pick which word can go here and for an 11 year old ugh karma is so slow!  

The Sweet Sadist

tummytumsXD

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:50 pm
Well apparently i was mistaken when i joined this guild. I thought people wouldnt judge u. Well guess what, this is the second post of mine people have judged. Peace and quiet. is that too much to ask? No.

SorceressJacklyn I'm sorry i was so rude to you. I have mood swings....

Lieutenant Shotgun I'm sorry I called Matron Mord Sith a jerk, I just think she is one....And i apologize for saying it....

Matron Mord Sith, I put you on ignore. I'm sorry i called u a jerk. And i put u on ignore only because u curse alot and i dont like people who curse.

I'm sorry everyone. Please be quiet about this. Call me what ever you want but please do it in PMs. I want the people who DID join my roleplay to like me.....and if u guys keep commenting..it isnt going to help. I'm sorry that i was rude to all of u. Please forgive me. :[

just because she says this she thinks everyone is going to say "oh it ok dont worry" hells no!!!! she is the one is starting all of it!!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:51 pm
I enjoyed putting that little s**t stain in her place.  

Matron Mord Sith

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 7:59 pm
Matron Mord Sith

I bet you did XD I have a feeling she'll just ignore us again but..... at least I'll be able to get my anger out instead of yelling at my mother biggrin please don't kick her out she's my stress ball.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:02 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

I bet you did XD I have a feeling she'll just ignore us again but..... at least I'll be able to get my anger out instead of yelling at my mother biggrin please don't kick her out she's my stress ball.

That's why I think it would be fun to have one lone male in this guild for me to torment relentlessly.  

Matron Mord Sith

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:03 pm
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

That's why I think it would be fun to have one lone male in this guild for me to torment relentlessly.

:O I like the way you think, I second that thought!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:04 pm
tummytumsXD
Well apparently i was mistaken when i joined this guild. I thought people wouldnt judge u. Well guess what, this is the second post of mine people have judged. Peace and quiet. is that too much to ask? No.

SorceressJacklyn I'm sorry i was so rude to you. I have mood swings....

Lieutenant Shotgun I'm sorry I called Matron Mord Sith a jerk, I just think she is one....And i apologize for saying it....

Matron Mord Sith, I put you on ignore. I'm sorry i called u a jerk. And i put u on ignore only because u curse alot and i dont like people who curse.

I'm sorry everyone. Please be quiet about this. Call me what ever you want but please do it in PMs. I want the people who DID join my roleplay to like me.....and if u guys keep commenting..it isnt going to help. I'm sorry that i was rude to all of u. Please forgive me. :[

just because she says this she thinks everyone is going to say "oh it ok dont worry" hells no!!!! she is the one is starting all of it!!!!

i replied to that and Mord posted a reply just before I did. ******** brat...  

The_Brightest_Moon

The_Brightest_Moon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

If I boy joined here, even secretly, he'd be scared shitless and leave probably immediately.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:05 pm
The attention whore isn't coming back? Seriously, I turned away from this thread, because I didn't want to get "banned." It would've been fun to teach this girl a lesson. She'll grow out of her bad habits over time, hopefully. I just don't want her coming to this guild bitching about not having a boyfriend. I liked someone. They don't like me back. I'm getting over it. She can live without a boyfriend until at least 16 or something. Personally, I don't care when someone gets their first boyfriend as long as they aren't hurt over not having one at her age.  

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200

The Sweet Sadist

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 8:12 pm
Konayuki_ko
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith
Epic Bubblezz
Matron Mord Sith

If I boy joined here, even secretly, he'd be scared shitless and leave probably immediately.

So true sad oh wow we got off topic oh well not like she is going to listen to us anyway right?  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff