Welcome to Gaia! ::

Neko ~♥~ okeN

Back to Guilds

Adopt a Neko to put on you profile or in your signiture or rp!! 

Tags: cats, anime, neko, roleplay 

Reply Neko RPs
RP neko style X3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2010 5:29 pm
She gasped. "Our both your eyes that pretty red color, or just that one?" she asked in fascination, scooting closer to him, placing one hand over his.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 24, 2010 8:51 pm
ice was suprized by her reaction girls normally run away from him when they see his demonic looking right eye " its only my right eye it was gashed open by a sword " said ice with a depressed look  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Battle: Defender 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Xx-Yuuki_Kaname-xX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 3:22 pm
ice lionheart cole
" im on my way back home its not to far from here would you like to come with me oh and my names crystal " said crystal with a smile

*Yuuki smiled* my name's Yuuki. and it's very nice 2 meet u crystal! and i would very much love 2 accompany u!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 25, 2010 8:13 pm
" ok yuuki follow me " said crystal as she starts walking  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 11:03 am
ice lionheart cole
ice was suprized by her reaction girls normally run away from him when they see his demonic looking right eye " its only my right eye it was gashed open by a sword " said ice with a depressed look

I like it, scars give character, and show strength, and its still beautiful." she said with a sweet smile, then reaching up she tentavely stroked his cheek beneath the eye that for a split second had shown a scarlet red, before turning back to the icy blue she had first seen, and knowing she was a little closer to him, if only a little, she was happy to be in on a secret that she was grateful for knowing, even though she thought his eyes were still beautiful all the same, and gave his face the tender look of someone who had been through alot, that she hoped to heal.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 26, 2010 7:11 pm
ice smiled then stood up went to the front door opened it and put a large stone in front of it " melody come on in the house and make your self at home i have to start dinner now "said ice as he walked into the livingroom and picked up the sword he left on the coffee table and put it back in the display case with the others then went into the kitchen to start dinner  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 7:58 pm
She came in, and sat down on a couch against the wall, and with a sweet grin, propped her feet onto it, flashing him her pearly white teeth in a smile.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:16 pm
ice smiled " melody are you vegetarian or anything like that "asked ice as he opened the refrigerator  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 8:43 pm
"Im carnivorous, I especially love sea food and italian food, mexican food not so much." she said sticking out her tongue and snarling her nose cutely.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 9:05 pm
ice smiled " thats good a friend of mine gave me some fresh fish i was planing on cooking it up tonight " said ice as he pulled a large halabit out the frig  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:13 pm
She smiled, as her tummy growled loud enough for anyone within ten feet to hear it, so she desperately hoped he hadnt heard it though she was pretty sure he had.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:46 pm
ice heard melody's tummy growl as he placed the halabit fillets in the oven ice washed his hands then walked into the livingroom and sat on the couch next to melody " so really dont mine my right eye " asked ice as he removed the contact lens placing it in a case  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 10:54 pm
"No I don't, like I said, I truthfully like it, because it's part of who you are." she said, looking into his eyes so he would know she was telling the truth.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:34 pm
ice looked deep in to her lovely eyes " sorry i beleive you im just not use to someone else other then my sister speaking to me with out fearing me or trying to kill me " said ice as his ears flatin out  

icelcole

Versatile Explorer

9,875 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hana-Ouran-Hostess

2,375 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 27, 2010 11:46 pm
She blushed, and fiddled with a piece of her hair. "I like you, why would I try to kill you or fear you? If anything what I want is a kiss." the words slipped from her mouth, and before she realiezed what she said, it was too late.  
Neko RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff