Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [29]~ Role Playing ~
The 20 Elements guardians [Updated photos with news!] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:18 am
"Oh...My name is Diana this is Diamond and Mint in her home...And a message from Flara..." Diana explained still reading message  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 6:27 am
"oh nice to meet you all I'm kiriyu" she took a bow "my element is sin I can summon creatures that caused the worlds ends ill have you know the world has ended a lot from Ragnarök to when the next supanova to hit earth (the sun beleive it or not)"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 10:12 am
"I dont think its time to talk just yet." Mint said a little bit annoyed right now. She then called out, "Sleeping Slumber." She then started singing a slow and peaceful song, making everything fall asleep, except her friends and Kiriyu. As soon as Nicholas has fallen asleep, she sighed. "I'm Mint, I control Earth and plants. The plant that I have mastered is Mint Leaves. Nice to meet you Kiriyu." She introduced herself.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 12:07 pm
Diana smiled at Mint... "Well...I guess we get 1 element for now..." Diana said looking at Melissa

"I guess too..." Melissa look down with two tears...

Diamond look around and thought of Michelle ... Guardian of Sun huh?  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:30 pm
"Anyways, what should we do with him over there? He will wake up in a few hours though, so we have to move locations. Why dont we go to your house Diamond? I love your crystals that you keep at home." She smiled. She then felt rain pouring on her head, so she blocked it with her arms. "Ah! Hurry, into the house!" She then saw light appearing again in the sky. "Huh? It stopped..." She then looked around, and sensed another Element close.

Tiana hid in the woods, and stopped the rain. She made the clouds disappear, and the sun shine brightly in the sky. She then saw Mint closing her eyes and listening to the plants telling her that Tiana was near them. She jumped away and into the field that nobody knew, and went into the cottage that stood in the centre of the field...  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2010 3:37 pm
(( Good job on playing with Tiana and hiding her at the same time ^^ They would meet her at the last moment... ))

"Sure you could! And thanks!" Diamond said as they got out to her house...

When they entered the house , it was full of crystals and diamonds... They were carefully locked up into a red pillow and a glass...
But when they entered Diamond's room it was more HUGE with crystals...Even her bed were with glitters...

"W-Wow...This place is sure huge..." Diana said looking everywhere  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Nick_austin90

Valiant Gaian

PostPosted: Fri Feb 19, 2010 3:16 pm
Nicholas had retreated when he saw more coming. He was outnumbered and he was alone. He could not hold off that many elements at once.

"Curse them. And one actually managed to injure me!" He cursed as he held his injured arm. The girls didn't seem to notice his absence. That was good because he could escape easily and it was also bad because he couldn't stop them from gathering.

Damn!

'Calm down, Nicholas. There was nothing else that could be done. You would have been dead if we stayed,' Light consoled him. At least he tried.

'Those girls were just many in numbers. If they were alone they wouldn't stand a chance against us,' Dark muttered darkly.

"They actually injured me Light! That never happened before!" He shouted at his guardian who sighed.

'I know but they were far too many for us to handle at once. We need reinforcements,' Light reasoned. Nicholas scoffed and went on his way back to his headquarters.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 1:01 am
"So anybody want a crystal tea?!" Diamond shouted as she was in the kitchen

"Y-You have a kitchen in your room?!" Diana was surprised and smiled "Sure i want!"

Melissa look at the window and sighed... "Alright...I will try your tea" Melissa said smiling bit  

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:34 am
"okay I will try some" kiriyu said whilst fiddling with a doll of some kind with a tub of pins on her lap "oh who was that guy you lot were fighting before?" she said stabbing the doll with a pin.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:38 am
kiriyu stabbed the doll again "whoever he is he's plotting somthing I can feel it somwhere at the back of my mind" she stabbed the doll again and flinched "GAH, failing methods of acupuncture!"  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:42 am
Diamond brought the tea...The tea look crystal pure , and had not leaves inside it , but crystals and diamonds

Diana tried and said "W-Wow! They taste sweet!"

While Melissa taste it she said "They taste like a normal but , there is some changes...  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:49 am
kiriyu took a sip then pulled a face looking as if she had just drank vinegar instantly going poker-faced "sorry I wasn't expecting it to be so sweet,sweet isn't my flavour I do think I prefer bitter to sweet sorry" she stabs the doll again pulling a pained face "maybe I should just see a profesional for this".  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 4:58 am
Diamond sighed and drink her tea..."I know...Everybody says like this..." Diamond said closing her eyes  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:05 am
kiriyu stabbed the doll again "I know I may be stating the obvious but he is plotting somthing it wont stop bugging me" she finally gave up stabbing the doll and put it away  

emiri-chou

Fashionable Lunatic

12,125 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Beta Gaian 0

Crew Draggy
Crew

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 20, 2010 5:08 am
Melissa look at Kiriyu and sighed "Do you even know something about Guardians?" Melissa said  
[29]~ Role Playing ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff