Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
New Organization :KH: (OPEN~~!) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:00 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka rolled his eyes as he saw two figures appear int he distance. He was stuck in a hug from Aero. He pushed Aero away and growled. "You know I hate hugs.... Bad Aero."

"Sorry." Aero sweat dropped and calmed down as he, too, saw the two figures appear. "Wonder who they are?"

"I don't know.... Yep....." Ritsuka whispered as he turned his back to the two figures. He grinned at Aero and then hissed. "Do you want to die, little boy?"

Aero's eyes widened. "N-no...."

"Then be good." Ritsuka hissed and Aero nodded.

Xemnas opened a portal above Twilight Town and saw the four figures. He saw Ritsuka and another boy and two other figures. "That must be Hope and Vanille.... I've heard about them...." He mused silently.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:08 pm
((Lolzzzz.Im going to Twilight Town.EVERYONES THERE THAT ISN'T IN THE CASTLE XDXDXD Whoops...Edited editey edit!))
Thw two appeared in Twilight Town,in frount of the big mansion."Seems like a good place to look..." Xhara mused.Xhara looked at Xinha and she nodded."Good..."  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 4:14 pm
[ I saw. ^^ ]  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 5:12 pm
((Yay.I am forgiven LOL (nothing to forgive) ))  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Mon Mar 08, 2010 9:54 pm
Aerin found himself in the basement of the castle logs even Zexion hadn't read were down there, and the only one that seemed new had a picture of the man Aerin was looking for. I read, 'Xhin Black, Age: 37, Status: Alive, Occupation: leader of Black dragon organization, last known location: Twilight Town,' "Damn, thought I was closer than this." Aerin said as he seemed to tear a hole into the castle that made a portal to his gummi ship, which he used to transport himself to the town. 'Though it takes longer than a corridor, theres less chance of losing yourself.' Aerin though to himself as though someone was listening to his thoughts.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 09, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image
~ X e m n a s ~
Ritsuka glared at Aero and felt something weird. He felt eyes.... like someone.... was.... watching..... He looked up and saw the portal and saw Xemnas on the other side of the portal. He raised his left hand and held up the middle finger and grinned darkly. "Come and fight us you wuss!" He roared angrily, but he saw Xemnas shake his head.

Aero looked up as well and saw the evil boss of Organization 13. He glared at him and walked off, pulling Ritsuka by the arm, out of the sight of the leader of the bad guys. "Ritsuka." He whispered when they were hidden. "You moron!!!!" Ritsuka tilted his head. "Don't challenge him out in the open! Let's wait awhile and we'll bring the fight to him. You can then kill Rose and we could end all this, but be patient!" Ritsuka nodded silently.

Xemnas saw Ritsuka flick him off and he rolled his eyes. "Children these days." He mumbled and saw them vanish. "Where do they think there going?" He smiled lightly and moved his hand a little and tons of Nobodies appeared in Twilight Town and went on the hunt for anyone with Keyblades.  

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:40 am
Aerin dropped himself off at the train station, his clothes taking on a form more suitable for this world, and his weapons were now completely invisible, hidden away until he would call them. At first it seemed like a calm enough world, he sensed only a single nobody, and then the number seemed to spike as three surrounded him. "Guess it's time to play..." he said his guns materializing in his hands. Shots began to ring out all the way to the twins, and Ritsuka's ears thanks to the harmonics created from having the buildings in twilight town so close to each other.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 3:06 pm
Xhara and Xinha heard the sound of guns being fired."Wonder who that is?Shall we see?Or would you ratehr sence them first and see who?" Xinha looked happy."Its Aerin!"Xhara breathed a sigh of relief."Thought it was Xigbar for a bit there...Good think it's not."Xhara chuckled and ran the way towards the town,ignoring the fact she knew a lot of Nobodys were in there.
"Heh.Fun time.Dusks up the wazzo."she sniggered and took out the Jester's Paper,did her spin attack,and killed off a dozen."Cake." She commented afterward."Don't waste time on them.Aerin's at the clock tower,right?He'll be happy to see us?"She chuckled again and they ran up the ramp to the Clock tower,avoiding Nobodys as they went.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:12 am
Aerin was finishing off a seventh round of dusks, when h was attacked from all angles at once by several sniper nobody's. Aerin coughed lightly he was hurt now, and he was angry at himself for not sensing them sooner, as they appeared and disappeared in the air. "Alright kids, school is now in session, and today's lesson is... Limit break!" he yelled in fury as a crystal shell seemed to break from around him healing all his injuries incurred in the battles thus far, and he began his attack, a spin with his sword creating a hurricane funneling affect pulling all nearby snipers into the vortex before his guns transformed and began to fire high powered rounds that would incinerate anything after entering the intended target, and finally he finished it all with seven lighting quick sword sliced through the tornado cutting it into nothingness leaving twenty snipers hanging in the air for a moment before Aerin turned away and they exploded instead of dissolving, as his limit break ended and finally the battle was over and he could sit down and breathe. "I really hate snipers... " he said letting the sentence hang unfinished as he leaned against the wall of the train station and waited.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 12:42 pm
As the Twins ran into Station Hights,Xinha pointed at he doors into the train station.They both saw Aerin sitting on the ground,leaning on a wall.They waved at him,and wondered why he was so tired looking.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

BlackSh0t

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:43 pm
Keyblader Profile
Username:BlackSh0t
Gender Male
Character Name:Max
Special Powers (Abilities):Speed,IceForm
Weapon(s):Oath-keeper
History:Lived in a world called Aquaria, once a peaceful place with countless cities of ice is now gone after a heartless attack.The only survivor of his world. Max swore an oath to save his world from the darkness.
Relatives:Father- Missing in the darkness
Mother-Missing in darkness
Sister-Missing in darkness
Grand parents- Died before Max turned to age 5.
Appearance:A very Happy 14 year old with an urge to beat down heartless on sight. wears Black cargo pants with white T-shirt,and sneakers.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 1:50 pm
A train pulls by. Max walks out of it and sighs.
"Hey every one hows it going!" He appears to be a young boy without parents.  

BlackSh0t

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 10:43 pm
Aerin eyed the twins and forced himself to stop relaxing for a moment and walked over to them, giving a light wave to the newcomer, he himself not currently interested in key-bearers. "Hey kids, glad to see you made it out alright, and don't worry about that thing, me and the other guy took care of it, and I put the smack down on your boss, he's outa shape, but alive." Aerin said with a smile on his face explaining why he looked tired for the most part. "Oh and then I got swarmed by dusk's when I arrived here, they are not a problem, but then some snipers showed up, and I hate snipers..." Aerin said lifting his gun as he saw a glint over the edge of the plateau and shot it killing another without a thought.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 12:18 pm
"Makes sence.Xigbar's Nobodys.Xiggys...Well he's annoying."Xhara chuckled slightly and gave a look to the key-blader who had come in with little intrest.Xinha seemed more interested then Aerin or Xhara did in him.Xhara grined darkly."So Xemmy's still alive?Pity...and correction:Old boss.Never again.The only way Im going back into that castle again is if im chained,stuffed in a box,and gagged.And possibly not even then."Xinha nearely giggled,a rare interval and Xhara wished she actualy had.  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers