Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
Pokemon Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 3:54 pm
"Yucky three" Pikal shivered. She hated odd numbers, they make her twitched. "I have a roommate too. Her name was pyranna or something like that. I hope she isn't a smelly fish. Or worst...a icky boy disguised as a girl and rapes me in my sleep!" Pikal fell to the floor and started rolling around.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:05 pm
Pyrrha giggled at Pikal. "I doubt something like that would happen since I am your room mate." Pyrrha said as she threw her small arms up in the air happily. Pyrrha watched as Pikal rolled around on the floor.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:17 pm
"Room three, Interesting... I'm in the boys dorm, room number three myself. Guess that means where gonna be close, and umm Pikal, might not wanna roll around never know what might be on the floor." Luke said as he watched a single eyebrow lifted as he looked to Pyrrha.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:25 pm
Pikal ignored the floor comment and continued rolling. "Yay were roommates." Pikal muffled when she rolled on to her face.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:31 pm
Pyrrha put her arms back down. "Why do you keep doing that Pikal?" She said as she stood up and tilted her head to the side slightly. "I think that maybe you should stop rolling around on the floor. Your going to get dirty." Pyrrha said as she continued to watch Pikal roll.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 pm
Pikal sat up and shook her head. "Thats why there are a magical things called showers. Besides I like being dirty" Pikal said witha devilish smile.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Blitz-sama

PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:38 pm
As nighttime began to cover the sky, Saito waited at the spot hen told the others. His hair was spiked up a bit and the yellow streaks on his ears glowed a warm yellow. He wore a black un-zipped hoodie and a white undershirt with black baggie jeans. Night time was Saito's "party time" being a Dark elemental and all. He continually tossed and caught a Shadow Ball while waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:48 pm
"I didn't know showers where magical." Pyrrha said as Pikal's other comment went innocently right over her head. Pyrrha looked at the clock. "Oh wow. Shouldn't we be going to the rave, club thing now?" Pyrrha said as she looked to Luke. "And do you want to come with us Pikal." Pyrrha said with a smile as she invited her new friend.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:51 pm
"Yeah, I'm gonna change quickly then I'll meet you at the meeting place." Luke said walking to his dorm giving a wave to the girls as he exited the cafeteria.

Later~

Luke walked up slowly his aura lighting his way as he shot a aura sphere through the shadow ball with his right hand. "I get your gonna have fun, but don't do that, it creeps me out." Luke said looking at Saito as he got close enough to see his clothing hadnt changed much save for a darker blue, and a pair of goggles where his headband had been.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:00 pm
"A rave!" Pikal ran up to her dorm and grabbed some clothes. She ran into the cafeteria bathroom then burst out with bright rainbow eye make up and bright pink contacts. Rainbow hair extensions were placed in her hair, and her mini dress was pure white with light colored rainbows down on the side and sleeves were poofed up. She had platform shoes with rainbows on the sides and light rainbow colored stockings. To top off her wild look was a par of bright yellow hoop earrings and a shade of a bright purple lipcolor. "I'm ready to go" She twirled around and danced over to the table.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:17 pm
Pyrrha laugh as Pikal run to their dorm and back. "You do know that I have to go there too and we could have just gone together." Pyrrha laugh as she tried to speck. Pyrrha waved by as she walked towards her dorm and to her room. Once at her room Pyrrha changed into Lacy black tank top with a red color corset top over it that laced in the front. And she had on a red shirt that came above her knees, it had black lace at the bottom of it. She also put on black knee high stocks that came a little more above her knees and black boots. And she also put on a black butterfly choker and brushed her hair out and put it in messy dog ears. And she started to make her way to the rave. Pyrrha stood outside the rave. She was nerves and was wondering what other people thought about her since she was so short, she probably looked like a little kid to others.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:22 pm
Pikal jumped up from behind at Pyrrah. "Heelooooo~" She twirled with hwer around and around. "Sparks lit up near her ears and tail, lighting up the area they were standing, trying to attract the rest of the crew.  

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:34 pm
Luke walked over and tentatively put an arm around both girls. "Well girls, this is the place, still sure you wanna go in Pyrrha?" Luke asked looking to her for a sign before continuing to talk.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:37 pm
Pyrrha jumped as Pikal spooked her. "Hi Pikal." She said but soon Pikal was twirling her around in a circle. Pyrrha got dizzy very quickly. Pyrrha nodded her head somewhat when Luke had appeared and asked a question.  

Liiriope
Vice Captain

Draconian Enchantress

26,550 Points
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Frozen Sleuth 100

La Pinkachu
Crew

Romantic Lover

9,950 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Mar 30, 2010 5:40 pm
Pikal blushed a bright red and started sparking up alot. She started electrocuting Luke and Phyrra. Pikal rushed off and ran inside of the place.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff