Alyx Rodanthe

Sparkly Pup

8,900 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:28 pm
Dodogal-Hannah
I have a question, this isn't something that has happened to me but my friend is courious to know why this is happening...

Is it normal to get less 'flow' if you loss weight??

I wear His collar,

Yes, actually. It is normal for it the flow to lessen or even stop temporarily as your body acclimates itself to the changes, especially in the event of extremely quick weight loss.

as well as His ring.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 11:31 pm
Lady Rose of the North
Dodogal-Hannah
I have a question, this isn't something that has happened to me but my friend is courious to know why this is happening...

Is it normal to get less 'flow' if you loss weight??

I wear His collar,

Yes, actually. It is normal for it the flow to lessen or even stop temporarily as your body acclimates itself to the changes, especially in the event of extremely quick weight loss.

as well as His ring.

Thanks! My friend will be happy to hear that. She was a bit woried smile  

M i n i R e d S t a r s

yuintakie_yuki

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:12 am
i have a question
or maybe needed help/advice?
anywayz
what should i do if my period didnt come
i mean
i have it monthly
but last month i didnt have my period
until now
what should i do?

EDIT: nm it came back at the 2nd week  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2011 5:38 pm
So, how long does it take for a girl to regulate once she starts. I had my first period in June, but didn't have my next one until a week into school(we started after Labor Day). And, is it true that I'll sync up with my mum and older sister?

((Please quote me or I won't know if I have an answer...))  

queen ninty

Sparkly Gekko

4,250 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Married 100
  • Gaian 50

Eleryth

10,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:30 pm
SilverheartOfShadeClan
So, how long does it take for a girl to regulate once she starts. I had my first period in June, but didn't have my next one until a week into school(we started after Labor Day). And, is it true that I'll sync up with my mum and older sister?

((Please quote me or I won't know if I have an answer...))

As far as I know, some women are never regular, though I have no idea what percentage of women that is. For me, I was regular from my very first period, so it is different with every woman.

Regarding 'synching up' with other women, that can happen, especially if you live in close proximity and spend a lot of time with them. The chemical signals can act like pheromones and eventually cause the women in the same house (or dorm, etc) to have their periods around the same time. It's happened to be me before as well, before I started taking birth control, when I worked all summer with a very close friend.

Give it some time to regulate; at least until you're though more pubertal changes (later teens), as your body should regulate as you enter adulthood. If it's not regular by then, though, and it bothers you, talk to your family doctor about going on some sort of birth control.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:14 pm
I would ask my mom who a nurse this but it's emberassing (sp?).
Okay so I've had my period for about a year. It normally starts around the 10th of the month. Recently it's been starting around the 20th of the month. This month it never came. I've never had sex so I can't be pregnant.
I'm just a bit worried something might be wrong. Is it normal to miss or is my period just kind irregular still.

NVM. It's starting later than usual now. It's like the 28th now. >.> Sometimes I hate being female.  

holywarriorprincess11

Familiar Phantom

6,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Citizen 200

Pseudoyoyomi

Sparkly Demigod

14,775 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:59 pm
When I was a teenager before I ever became sexually active I had an irregular period. Then my period went missing. That is the best way for me to describe it. I had one in January and then February it never showed up and it stayed this way for like a year. I went to my doctor because my mother thought something was wrong with me.(I was thrilled that my period had gone missing...not bleeding every month was a huge weight off me. mrgreen )
But when I went to my doctor he told me my period had gone missing because I was overweight. He told me I needed to lose weight and then my period would come back. Sure enough I lost weight and my period came back. Just I knew I was obese as a child but I did not know that being obese could affect my period as well. gonk

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:12 pm
my period has never been normal....and its going on two years now......  

vxrs

Liberal Fatcat

Stormy Werewolf

Liberal Humorist

8,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2012 11:27 am
Okay..so...
My period is pretty irregular but I get really painful cramps all the same. I usually get them the end of the week before my period starts and the week during my period..however..I've found that if I drink pickle juice (not as gross as it sounds) the day I start to get cramps and every few days after, the cramps either vanish completely or its very minimal pain. ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 05, 2012 6:24 am
Well, I'm already off my period but last time I had it, I had went out to go and eat. When I got home though, my stomach was killing me. It lasted for an hour I think, I'm not sure but I ended up getting sick ( Puking ;-; ). My mom said that some girls can't eat certain things when on their period... Is that true or was it just me getting sick?

Lady LoveIy

Tipsy Smoker

Mord Alushar

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:03 pm
this is going to sound gross, but I have an interesting way to stop cramps. I found that if I flex my vaginal muscles as I feel a cramp coming on, it stops the pain.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:05 pm
Purely Innocent_xx
Well, I'm already off my period but last time I had it, I had went out to go and eat. When I got home though, my stomach was killing me. It lasted for an hour I think, I'm not sure but I ended up getting sick ( Puking ;-; ). My mom said that some girls can't eat certain things when on their period... Is that true or was it just me getting sick?

Before I got on the birth control pill, I'd always throw up when ever my period started. Some girls get upset tummys during their period.  

Mord Alushar

Jin-is-supreme

Tipsy Humorist

PostPosted: Tue Nov 27, 2012 8:09 am
Mord Alushar
this is going to sound gross, but I have an interesting way to stop cramps. I found that if I flex my vaginal muscles as I feel a cramp coming on, it stops the pain.

kegels have helped me ride out some of the sharper pains I get, I have to be sparing though, too much activity going on down there makes me want to gut the entire system emotion_drool  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 12:07 am
I think I'm more worried not than I ever was. Been having my period for 10 years now (oh god I feel old) and if anything they have become more irregular. Me and my doctor both agreed that losing weight might help it become more regular so I've lost like 50 pounds in the last year alone, but in stead of getting better its gotten worse. My last period..was actually last week...but before that it was three and half months before that. But I have the cramps associated PMS every month.
When I do have my periods I always worry that I bleed to much, I mean last time I went through a super plus tampon in an hour and half (wow can't believe I admitted that)...

Maybe I'm just over reacting sweatdrop  

DarkYangDragon

Interesting Informer

5,250 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Heavenly Paradise

Beloved Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2013 9:25 pm
Is there a thread dedicated to the different types of feminine hygiene products available? :  
22. ✿ - - - Health And Exercise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff