Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Kingdom Hearts Roleplays
**Twilight Town Teens** Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 8:45 pm
Barrax was surprised to see that Razi had found him but did not attack. If Razi was considering joining the organization then Barrax's plan to retrieve Hatsumi's Keyblade power would be easier than he thought. "So Razi you wish to be one of us? Sadly you cannot because you are not a nobody and you have a heart. However if you truly want to be on our side then prove to me that you are worthy. Defeat Estrella for me and i will consider you to the Superior." twisted  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 23, 2010 1:09 pm
Christina sighed as she walked out of the tower. What is this place? People fight for no reason!

Suddenly she noticed a white Nobody. Her eyes widen as she realized it was holding her sister. "Hey get back here!" She screamed and ran through the Dark portal, into The World That Never Was.  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 8:51 am
"ah i see. hmm. well if you need a demonstration of my powers then take these." he tossed Barrax a hand full of Keychains." and i like having my heart . if i find a way i can get you some as well...all up to you. heh." he turned and walked a ways then vanished in a flash of white. following estrellas trail he reappered near her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 4:25 pm
Barrax held the keychains unsure of their power. "I will go to the superior and tell him that Razi wants to join us. If he defeats Estrella and gets me more hearts then he will be a member of the organization. With Estrella gone and Razi on our side capturing the power of Hatsumi's Keyblade will be simple." twisted  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Final Saph
Captain

Hilarious Seeker

9,475 Points
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:12 pm
User Image

[ ~ SAIX (.:XIAS:.) Number 7 ~ ]

===============================================

Saix saw a figure over in the corner of the small area. The figure held a long blade that was black with a red dragon painted on it with a black hilt. A dragon was painted on the Sheath as well. He walked over to the figure. "Data, old friend. How have you been?" He smiled a fake smile at the figure, who turned around and smiled. His features were hidden. He yanked off his cloak and Saix saw his old friend Data looking just like the last time he saw him.

===============================================

"I am the Luna Diviner. Xemnas is my boss. Do not make me mad or I'll go Berserk on you. Not a good thing. Beware, little ones."

[ Omg. I wanna play the Superior. Everyone tells me I do a good job as playing him. :3 ]  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 8:25 am
waiting on estrella)  

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200

Fairy-Amazon

PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 10:39 am
Christina ran through the Dark city cutting through the Nobodies. She skid to a stop as a whole army began to face her. "There's too many!" She cried as she began fighting them off until one of them snuck up behind her and knocked her out.

---

Xemnas's golden eyes opened, a smirk curved his lips.

"She's here."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:46 pm
Waiting for Razi to return with news of him defeating Estrella Barrax went out to find Saix in order to bring him back to the castle. master Xemnas has news he needed to tell the other members. Something about someone "being here." He stood behind Saix who was staring at someone else unknown to Barrax. "Saix there you are. We must return to headquarters on urgent news." stare  

Prophecy247

Fashionable Genius

7,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:27 am
(ill just wait on estrella then ill fight her) razi bored at waiting decided he would investegate the castle deeper. he located baraxs trail and warped.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 3:15 pm
Bored,since Wolfie had seemed to go to sleep (by some unknown miracle)She wandered the halls of the castle aimlessly,and eventualy met up with Xigbar (Ima play him,Okay'dokay?Cuz' Xiggy Rules)And suddenly got a idea.
"Hey...Xigbar,I just had the best idea ever to prank some one.Up to you to choose who,though."

==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+==+
"Yeah Im a smart alek,but so is Xigbar and no one cares when he is!And don't start on your 'He's number II!' crap on me!!"  

Validus Vess

Aged Prophet

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Tainted Titanium

Shameless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:33 pm
"So many fools, so little time...." she muttered. "How can they not know I will be revived if I die?" she thought solemnly about their stupidity.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 3:15 pm
Christina opened her eyes to a pink cell with no doors just bars. Her eyes widen in shock as she ran to the bars.

"Hey!" She shouted in horror. "Let me out!"

-----

Xemnas turned to the sound, a smirk on his face. He opened a portal just above the cell, watching the girl scream. "It's been a while Chirstina." He said.

Christina paused at the voice. I know that voice...  

Fairy-Amazon

razi_leonhart

1,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Wall Street 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 10:00 am
razi came out of his warp early and fell to his knees . his wings spreading to their limits as the sound of a girl shouting in fear and desperation filled his head and it was nearby.sensed a strong source near the person shouting so he warped himself only to see xemnas peering down into a hole in the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:02 pm
Christina looked around. "Where are you?" She demanded, then swallowed. "Who are you?"

----

Xemnas smiled. "If you have to ask that, then you're more stupid then I thought."

----

Christina narrowed her eyes.

------

"After all I'm the one who gave you life." He smirked.

-----

Christina's eyes widen. What?  

Fairy-Amazon

Kingdom Hearts Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out