Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
men being superior- any women love it? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:07 pm
gaia said this thread didn't exist for a moment emo

@electric-/cuts down quote tree

now..
of course women are. we have periods, can multitask like crazy, and more.
And trust me- when it comes to many things, men can use both. look at sex. men are amazing at it because they use both at once.
XD
women talking more... that's just annoying.
lol
again, men have their own strengths- outside of the home work
women have theirs- inside the house work.

@rose-ive never hung with females.. just annoying and always bitching or whining about something.
men are better friends.
XD
I watch from the sidelines and "overhear" conversations.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm
whatever... stare

I have to get off now, I'll be back tomorrow.  

Belethiel

Green Smoker

21,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Bookworm 100

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:12 pm
--Anorexic beauty queen, with painted eyes so toxic...--

Amarah - Are you, by any chance into Master/Slave?
Is that what you meant by 'superior'?
If that is, I do understand.

--...Flowers painted on her back, centerfold erotic--

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm
I was thinking it might be because I have a daddy dom relationship with my husband
XD

maybe that's more understandable?

i dont really say that open much since I have a kid, so it's a bit weird to some.
XD  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:17 pm
Amarah Couture
she can do a man's job. i'm not saying they can't- but i'm saying I see it a bit sad and.. well.. pathetic to the other men.

men should work with men who are equal, not the lesser ones.

hell- the mom could go sell herself for money. there are always ways.
and if you can't- give your kids away to a family/home for a while.

sorry i didn't get back to you asap.

/imho

Now ur creeping me out... this woman is respectful and doesn't do prostitution. stare She loves her kids and she didn't have anyone to trust. If you didn't get that part. Plus, i don't know what world you came from but i would rather kill myself then go threw prostitution. That's really creepy... *shivers* jeez. stare  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:21 pm

Well, I'm incredibly interested in the BDSM lifestyle.
I don't find it wierd.
I'm interested in M/s once I'm of legal age, but only after I'm married.

Now that we have that sorted out, I can understand your opinion much clearer.
I don't exactly agree with it, but I understand it.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:24 pm
im iffy with it because i was like that way before my husband and i were engaged even.
im just a.. unique person
XD

@skye-yes, they do. people have to make a living, they might not respect what they have to do, but they still respect themselves as a person.
it's all fine with the person's choice. if I honestly had to do that because i had no other way of income, id ask my parent's to watch my son while i went and did it. i'd respect myself still as a person, just not exactly what I'm doing, because it's not my husband.
it's a... you have to be in their shoes to understand thing.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:27 pm
:O Well i hav no clue what those mean... seeing as I'm stupid sweatdrop But honestly? Having to think a woman has to do her "certain" place is just plain wierd. O-O and believe me u need to get out more becuz the whole world is all past dat now (or at least in most places) and this thread is just completely pointless now becuz most the girls on here do NOT want men being superior over them, or at least do not think that all men should be superior and that females are weeker. That's worst then racism!  

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

xXxSeraphim SkyexXx

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:29 pm
*sigh* I should probably leave. I'm only 13 and my opinion doesn't matter much anyway. Oh well, it was fun... kinda... and bye!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:30 pm
I don't think either sex is superior then other...I am a bit old fashion myself but we all have the right to be treated equally. It really depends on the person not their gender, silly. Now, not to be mean or anything...But if your man is so superior then why are you doing household work then?! He can do it himself, if men are so superior. -.- Eh Sorry, the whole "Men Works" and "Women Works" statement kinda rubbed me the wrong way and the "what women should do". Sorry again if that come out really rude.

But really, What are you going to tell your kids. Are you really going to tell your daughter that she will never be good enough to own her own business or have a career/job because she's a female and that how the world works. Are you going to tell your son that he can never cook nor learn how to clean after myself because it's a "women" job to baby him? Oh and tell he's more superior then his sister and women too! stare  

White_Angel_Yuna

5,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:31 pm
Skye waz here
:O Well i hav no clue what those mean... seeing as I'm stupid sweatdrop But honestly? Having to think a woman has to do her "certain" place is just plain wierd. O-O and believe me u need to get out more becuz the whole world is all past dat now (or at least in most places) and this thread is just completely pointless now becuz most the girls on here do NOT want men being superior over them, or at least do not think that all men should be superior and that females are weeker. That's worst then racism!
lived in 3 states, been out for concerts, sports, and more.
trust me, i've seen out tons.
this thread was just to FIND other girls like me, not really argue about beliefs.. i would have put this in the debate forum if i wanted to
XD
can you believe i'm not racist? my c**t might be, but i'm not!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Amarah Couture
im iffy with it because i was like that way before my husband and i were engaged even.
XD

It's okay.
The only reason I'm not like that now is because I have serious trust issues.
I'm a very submissive person to people I trust, but I've had people misuse that trust in order to get me very hurt.
I don't like the idea of rendering everything to someone unless I'm sure I can trust them completely. I need marriage in order to trust on that level.

RosesFallingLikeRain

Desirable Businesswoman

11,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Full closet 200

nine-step waltz

Tipsy Nerd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:32 pm
Amarah Couture
it's a... you have to be in their shoes to understand thing.

Have you ever put yourself in the shoes of a feminist? Or of any woman that has put all of her being in to a dream job since she was young?

And to an earlier discussion I saw, all the men in my life have and cause more drama than the woman. They are attention whores and as such will do anything to cause problems. Most the women just try to go on with what life throws at them. It all depends on the people you know.

((My internet died at the wort possible time...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:36 pm
White_Angel_Yuna
I don't think either sex is superior then other...I am a bit old fashion myself but we all have the right to be treated equally. It really depends on the person not their gender, silly. Now, not to be mean or anything...But if your man is so superior then why are you doing household work then?! He can do it himself, if men are so superior. -.- Eh Sorry, the whole "Men Works" and "Women Works" statement kinda rubbed me the wrong way and the "what women should do". Sorry again if that come out really rude.

But really, What are you going to tell your kids. Are you really going to tell your daughter that she will never be good enough to own her own business or have a career/job because she's a female and that how the world works. Are you going to tell your son that he can never cook nor learn how to clean after myself because it's a "women" job to baby him? Oh and tell he's more superior then his sister and women too! stare
well, im not having anymore kids, so no females. i probably would have put the kid in an adoption home if it was a female.
im happy with a son, and thank goodness he is a boy!
and no worry. lol
im not going to tell him anything. in this household- he can learn from watching, then as he grows, makes his own decision to what works for him and whoever he gets with.
when he gets old enough to work and such, i will be having him do mainly outside work. help my husband bui
ld doghouses, and such. help on cars, and more.
he will have respect for me- since i'm the one who didn't abort him, is feeding him and putting a roof on his head/clothes on his body/all that la dee da.
but yes, he will not be doing mainly womens work when he gets old enough.
when they're young- they want to be cute and help out mommy with things. they still have some estrogen in their body.
XD  

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

Amarah Couture

5,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 14, 2010 5:39 pm
RosesFallingLikeRain
Amarah Couture
XD

It's okay.
The only reason I'm not like that now is because I have serious trust issues.
I'm a very submissive person to people I trust, but I've had people misuse that trust in order to get me very hurt.
I don't like the idea of rendering everything to someone unless I'm sure I can trust them completely. I need marriage in order to trust on that level.

no worry hun. i can understand that completely. (seriously)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff