Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
Most Romantic Guy You Have Been With! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

flauterfli

Gekko

3,700 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:24 am
Ah..my boyfriend, most certainly!
He's so sweet and kind and thoughtful. He deserves so much better than me. He whispers in my ear about how beautiful I am every day and holds me close. He serenades me with Frank Sinatra and my favorite Disney tunes. <3 He kisses me gently, lovingly when I'm down, and passionately when I need him. He loves to cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie with me. x] He talks about our future together as if it were the present. He spends way too much on me and expects nothing in return, saying, with complete seriousness, "it's my duty as the boyfriend of a princess." Ever since prom he's called me "his princess" because, according to hm, I should have been nominated one even though I'd never want to be. And after prom they gave out roses and the boys had to choose the color for their date. He chose a light pink one. I asked why and he tells me they were used for protection during the black plague and that he will always be there to keep me safe.~Then he carried me out to the car, bridal style! It was such a romantic evening!! (sigh) He even sung one of the slow love songs in my ear while we were dancing.~~~Oh, and he was such a gentlemen. Well, is! He always holds doors open for me and offers to help me up off the sinky couch in the library..sometimes he literally has to pick me up after lunch because I really, really don't want to go back to class. I kid you not. And I'm not all that light, either! He's got strong..wonderful bicep-y tennis arms...:'D

...I really could go on and on and on. It's tempting. Very much so. I'm thinking of basing a romance novel after him. It'd sell quite well. <3

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:37 am
Artists Love Forever
My current boyfriend. He used to be new to the town and everyone was racist against him, callin` him "that Indian". It pissed me off, but now everyone loves him, and so do I.<3 Everything he does makes me smile, and he doesn't cheat or anything. He stays true to himself and is perfectly honest with me. He also has the best hugs, thank God. xD, and is taller than me. ;D
n_____n

aww thats cute

Vote for my friend!
Hi everyone! Since I didn't win last time, it's time for one of my friend's to win! My friend made the Cosplay of Shizuka Hio from Vampire Knight and it looks EPIC Please vote for her here. Voting starts now!
Vote for Shizuka Hio Entry!

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2010 8:38 am
imaprettyrainbow
Ah..my boyfriend, most certainly!
He's so sweet and kind and thoughtful. He deserves so much better than me. He whispers in my ear about how beautiful I am every day and holds me close. He serenades me with Frank Sinatra and my favorite Disney tunes. <3 He kisses me gently, lovingly when I'm down, and passionately when I need him. He loves to cuddle on the sofa and watch a movie with me. x] He talks about our future together as if it were the present. He spends way too much on me and expects nothing in return, saying, with complete seriousness, "it's my duty as the boyfriend of a princess." Ever since prom he's called me "his princess" because, according to hm, I should have been nominated one even though I'd never want to be. And after prom they gave out roses and the boys had to choose the color for their date. He chose a light pink one. I asked why and he tells me they were used for protection during the black plague and that he will always be there to keep me safe.~Then he carried me out to the car, bridal style! It was such a romantic evening!! (sigh) He even sung one of the slow love songs in my ear while we were dancing.~~~Oh, and he was such a gentlemen. Well, is! He always holds doors open for me and offers to help me up off the sinky couch in the library..sometimes he literally has to pick me up after lunch because I really, really don't want to go back to class. I kid you not. And I'm not all that light, either! He's got strong..wonderful bicep-y tennis arms...:'D

...I really could go on and on and on. It's tempting. Very much so. I'm thinking of basing a romance novel after him. It'd sell quite well. <3

Lol remind's me of mine...he can write a whole book of how much he loves me
Vote for my friend!
Hi everyone! Since I didn't win last time, it's time for one of my friend's to win! My friend made the Cosplay of Shizuka Hio from Vampire Knight and it looks EPIC Please vote for her here. Voting starts now!
Vote for Shizuka Hio Entry!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:43 am
Bump!

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:03 am
Bump!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:20 am
The most romantic guy I've ever been with is my fiance.
He is deeply passionate, very caring and thoughtful, and devoted. I can't even describe how much we love each other, it's beyond words.

Sophisticated Simplicity

Greedy Cat

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 27, 2010 11:56 am
Sophisticated Simplicity
The most romantic guy I've ever been with is my fiance.
He is deeply passionate, very caring and thoughtful, and devoted. I can't even describe how much we love each other, it's beyond words.

User Image
Aww that's adorable
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
Thank you darumapyon for my lovely dolls!

PostPosted: Thu Dec 23, 2010 1:15 pm
User Image

Bump!
User Image

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 8:54 am
User Image

bump
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 9:55 am
User Image

Bump
User Image

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

Bump
User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 9:59 am
My second bf... he was soo sweet.
But he was also like me. We weren't gushy gushy or mushy. We didn't have nicknames set aside from "Babe" or "Sweet heart". But he always knew the words to say, never made me feel awkward, and every week he would play me a song and sing to me :'D

Then he cheated on me. C:  

RainbowAlpacaz

Ramiele

Sparkly Explorer

PostPosted: Fri Jan 14, 2011 11:38 pm
Most romantic is the one I've been with since I was a young girl. We've been together almost eight years, and we're now engaged. It was the (mostly) perfect high school sweetheart type thing. He has cancer now, but it hasn't dulled our relationship.

It's little things that make me realize how romantic he is. Hand squeezes, the way he'll look at me, that wink. <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:50 am
FluffySquirrelz
My second bf... he was soo sweet.
But he was also like me. We weren't gushy gushy or mushy. We didn't have nicknames set aside from "Babe" or "Sweet heart". But he always knew the words to say, never made me feel awkward, and every week he would play me a song and sing to me :'D

Then he cheated on me. C:

User Image

That was sweet, up to the part when he cheated! Hope you find another man who is better.User Image
User Image

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Kanari Moon-sun

Gracious Phantom

7,550 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 15, 2011 7:52 am
Ramiele
Most romantic is the one I've been with since I was a young girl. We've been together almost eight years, and we're now engaged. It was the (mostly) perfect high school sweetheart type thing. He has cancer now, but it hasn't dulled our relationship.

It's little things that make me realize how romantic he is. Hand squeezes, the way he'll look at me, that wink. <3

User Image

Awwww!!!! That's like my story...only without the cancer. I hope your fiance has no trouble with the cancer, and hope that it isn't serious! Best Wishes to you!User Image
User Image

26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces