Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kingdom Keys - KH Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a Kingdom Hearts Guild. There are RPs, Chatroooms, and many other things. I hope you enjoy your time in this Guild. 

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Role Play, Anime 

Reply Other Roleplays
<~> Wastelanders, an orignal rp.Now Open<~> Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:54 pm
She walks back to the fire and sits waiting for the others. She was humming old video game songs.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:04 pm
Gene spotted one of the large spatula's with a large metal flipper, but a wooden handle. "This should do the job, we'd better get back, or your friend might get worried." Gene said with a smile.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 2:11 am
Dark_EdgeXI
Gene spotted one of the large spatula's with a large metal flipper, but a wooden handle. "This should do the job, we'd better get back, or your friend might get worried." Gene said with a smile.

She smiled back a weak smile of her own. 'Ok.' She signed.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 3:36 am
she was bored and hoped they would hurry up with food.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:06 am
As they walked back Gene took to talking. "Ya know in the years I've come to realize a few things whilst walking the wastes, one you need to smile and laugh or you'll go crazy, and two you need friends to help you out occasionally." he said not really looking back for an answer as the light of the fire could be seen up ahead. "Hey hope you like pizza!" he called out to the other girl.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:38 pm
She looks up with a smile. "yeah pizza sounds great." she replies. It was getting hot so she took off her poncho and sat on it. "what kinds do ya got?"  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:29 pm
She sighed quietly, taking her swords and training.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 9:43 pm
"We've got meat lovers, cheese, and a vegi pizza for Amber Lynn." Gene said as he began to cook the vegi pizza first. Putting it on the spatula and putting that over the fire. "Hey umm... do me a favor and go grab a table.. or somthing, cause I spaced on what to put these on." he said laughing as he realize they didnt have a table.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:06 am
Dark_EdgeXI
"We've got meat lovers, cheese, and a vegi pizza for Amber Lynn." Gene said as he began to cook the vegi pizza first. Putting it on the spatula and putting that over the fire. "Hey umm... do me a favor and go grab a table.. or somthing, cause I spaced on what to put these on." he said laughing as he realize they didnt have a table.

'Nice.' She signed as she went to get a table.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:04 am
"I'll help." she says getting up.She went over and follows Amber.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 11:35 am
She found a table and lifted it up, carrying it back to camp.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 17, 2010 10:52 pm
ooc: guys could you be a bit more descriptive with each post, being so short in each one kinda makes it hard to visualize and decide how to move my character.

Gene smiled happily as the veggie pizza had just about finished when Amber Lynn returned with a table. "Ah good, your pizza's up if your hungry." he said pulling it off the fire careful not to tip the spatula and send her pizza onto the ground, and then finally slid it onto the table and before the others could see pulled his own blade and had it cut perfectly and was already cleaning his sword off as he tried to decide which pizza would go next. He turned to Mysty and waved her closer, "Which do you want meat lovers or cheese?" he asked holding up the other two options still tightly wrapped up.  

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Im 1 Hell of a Butler

PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 3:36 am
Dark_EdgeXI
ooc: guys could you be a bit more descriptive with each post, being so short in each one kinda makes it hard to visualize and decide how to move my character.

Gene smiled happily as the veggie pizza had just about finished when Amber Lynn returned with a table. "Ah good, your pizza's up if your hungry." he said pulling it off the fire careful not to tip the spatula and send her pizza onto the ground, and then finally slid it onto the table and before the others could see pulled his own blade and had it cut perfectly and was already cleaning his sword off as he tried to decide which pizza would go next. He turned to Mysty and waved her closer, "Which do you want meat lovers or cheese?" he asked holding up the other two options still tightly wrapped up.

She watched his skill, she needed a person to spar. She took a small piece and ate it, she then returned to her practice, she got her staff out and swung it around like a baton, she began to fight her invisible enemies, she swung the staff around so fast it almost seemed to become invisible. She thrust it out and around herself.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 6:18 am
Mysty must have blinked because to her the pizza were just magically cut. while she was thinking this she didn't notice she was asked a question. when the question was finale possessed thought her brain she shock herself out of her thoughts. she looked at Gene. "meat lover's please." she tells him. she then noticed there where no chairs. "I'm going to get chairs." she say turning to get chairs.  

NekoGirl665

Desirable Fairy

14,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Noble Shade 100

Dark_EdgeXI
Vice Captain

6,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 18, 2010 12:55 pm
Gene put the meat lovers on the spatula and began to cook it whistling while he cooked. "Alright.", he called with a smile before turning his attention to Amber lynn, at first the staff was invisible, and then he took a slow breath and the world around him seemed to slow. He watched he moves, she was quick, but her strikes seemed to inaccurate. "Slow it down some , and move your arm higher, then you might be able to knock the air out of them." he called turning back to the pizza.  
Other Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff