Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Frightened, Chimera? [Remake] (O / A) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You would like to see more ____ in this roleplay.
  blood/gore
  action
  romance
  interaction between characters/roleplayers
  opportunities for Chimera to escape
  pit battles between Chimerae
View Results

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:15 pm
"Right," Jared nodded to Hiccadu. "We'll go light," he said, taking up a backpack from one of the nearby desks and slinging it over his sore left shoulder. Jared kept his expression smooth and hid the inward grimace. It seemed normal humans weren't good enough for TAIS; even her Chimeran counterpart healed faster.

Jared turned to acknowledge Devon, but some of the Chimerae piped up, making a ruckus. "Slight problems at the moment, friend, but I'm sure you'd be glad to help me fix up a few of them? Go ahead and experiment on this one, I believe she calls herself Demitria? I'll take Gel for a warm-up before me and Hiccadu head out."

He pronounced her name as if it had gotten stuck on the way out. As if it were "hiccup" instead of "Hiccadu." Who knew if this was intentional or not?

Yani stepped into the room, peviously unnoticed in the shadows, and walked up to Demitria's cage. "She'd make a fine one to experiment on," he commented, taking in her facial structure in contrast with her animal genes. "A fine specimen indeed." But then, all his Chimerae were, were they not?

"Have fun on your hunting mission, Jared, Hiccadu. And try not to break anything too serious."

Jared seethed. His own father was doubting him, trusting Hiccadu to do what he was supposed to, what Jared Vent was born to do. Yet he had to create another, better person - not even a person, a creature - who was Chimeran no less!

While he couldn't openly express his anger, Demitria and some of the other Chimerae would feel his anger in the DR, a Discipline Room of sorts. Or Jared's anger management class.

Panther nodded, a little hesitantly at first but with growing enthusiasm. "Who... who w-was that?" It wasn't fear that made her stutter, but unfamiliarity. Hiccadu was something no Chimerae had ever come across. Not alive, at least. It had been attempted before, multiple times, but never a success. It seemed Yani had weeded out the problems with TAIS's help, and created this anathema. This abomination. A freak among freaks.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:30 pm
Devon nodded. "TAIS, please send chimera F96663 to Experiment Room C" he said to the supercomputer. He then turned to Yani and nodded. "Thank you, sir" he said. He then turned to Jared and said "good luck". After he said that, Devon turned and walked back down the hallway to where his test specimen was going to be delivered.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:14 pm
Demitria sighed and shuddered, her arm still hurt from the last experiment. She rubbed it nervously before giving Apsalar a sympathetic look. She meowed, her tail was limp and her legs were doll-like as they lay there. She was pale, most Chimarae thought she was that way because of the man experiments, but she was created that way. Her wings were in her back, she only hope she didn’t have to retract them. It was painful; the mere thought of doing it seemed to make her shiver. Demitria let out a half growl/ half whimper as she was shoved and moved to the experimentation room, or torture chamber as she would have described it. The Chimera kept her head down, her long black tendrils she had as hair hung about her shoulders and cascaded down her back, her dark eyes darting down at the floor at her stumbling feet. There was nowhere to run, she was constricted and half dragged, her arms restricted from moving unless you wanted a beating. Demitria bit her lip to hold back the tears of painful memories as she was brought about the experimentation room where she was strapped down completely and surveyed on like an animal to a zoo.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:22 pm
Devon fixed his tie and walked into the experimentation room. He walked over to the counter and reached into a box of white medical examination gloves. Devon took out a pair of gloves and put them on. He then picked up a pen and clipboard and walked over to where the examination table was. He placed the pen and clipboard down on a nearby table where the experimentation tools were lying.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Mon Apr 19, 2010 10:18 pm
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

Hiccadu allowed Jared to walk in front of her, smirking snidely at him as he lost the ability to see her. Turning her head, she nodded to Yani and then they opened the inside door and walked down the hall to the second door.

She checked her mental clock, made a note.

"We're expected back in zero-five hours," she informed Jared as they exited the slaughterhouse, the door bolting behind them. Backpack on Jared, the two tramped through the tall grass into the nearby forest. "Not like TAIS isn't going to know our location and status the entire time we're out. I don't see the point of a curfew."

Hiccadu might've been a powerhouse, but even she needed rest sometime, and her wounds were so severe that they hadn't quite healed. Her clothes covered up any wounds, and TAIS had engineered her to heal the outside before she healed the inside, as long as the damage wasn't severe.

Outside she looked flawless. But beneath the surface there were still some minor bruising and scratches.

"Hopefully we'll get this over with soon. I'm tired and bloody messes are a b***h to clean up."

Hiccadu was merely making conversation because TAIS hadn't given her permission to shoot to kill. All TAIS needed to do was override Hiccadu's persona-system and manually switch her from human to killing machine.

She'd change as soon as TAIS gave her the go.

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 1:25 pm
[[You can't heal a bruise by healing the outside first, seeing as how a bruise is internal bleeding.]]

"I'm not really sure..." Rei started, "But what I've figured out is that she's a chimera that was special made by TAIS to obey Yani, Jared, and it." Rei refused to call TAIS a her: he knew that it was just an emotionless computer. "From what I saw, she's just like TAIS; a cold, killing machine. The only difference is, she's alive."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100

AninOnin

Newbie Prophet

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:03 pm
"It's alive," Panther corrected, almost subconsciously. "It's not real." Hiccadu didn't have the smell of someone "living". There was something more... oiled about her. Mechanical. She might smell like she ate and drank and breathed, but she wasn't "alive".

She shook her head and shuddered, pulling her wings about her for warmth. "Where do we go now?" she looked at Rei. Now that she was with someone older than her, bigger, she looked up to them to make the decisions. Panther was too young to be a leader and, no matter her origins, the fact was she had always had someone to take care of her. John had taken her under his wing as he had all the other Chimerae. When he was caught, Lyall protected her as well until one day he went missing, and they never saw him again. TAIS's pet Chimera had killed him, they all knew it, and yet no one could say it, no one could find closure. It was all too much.

"Yeah," Jared agreed, still peeved with the other Chimerae and with his father. He hadn't even bothered to greet his son. He decided he'd take care of Gel when he got back.

Jared pressed his palm against a touchpad beside the door of his room and walked into his bedroom. Remnants of evidence remained from when Jared's room had been outfitted as a medical-aid unit, a necessity after he got his butt handed to him by Luna.

He walked to his bed and reached underneath, grabbing the ever-ready duffle bag he had hidden there. It was full of ammunition, some grenades, and fully-loaded weapons, everything a Chimera hunter would need. Except Hiccadu was standing beside him and not in the bag.

They would head to the garage soon, and from there to the remaining Chimera. "My father insists that we catch these two, instead of killing them," Jared informed Hiccadu. Though she probably already knew.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 7:13 pm
Devon walked over to the chimera on the examination table, undid the clamps and pulled her off. He stripped her of any clothing she was wearing and pushed her back onto the table, pressing a button that clamped her back to the table. Devon then began inspecting the chimera to see if she was injured or dirty.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:07 pm
Demitria growled and grit her teeth tightly. She hated when the scientists touched her, it made her feel violated even though she wasn’t uncomfortable being naked. Demitria's skin was a pale color, fairly clean. Cats always did try to keep clean the best they could. She decided to stop resisting although she knew the experiments would start soon, meaning the pain would also. She took deep breaths; her arm was still bruised in some areas from earlier experiments and violent shots given to her. She gripped her eyes closed tightly, waiting, waiting for the pain so she could cry out in pain. Cry already for she did not want to cry now when nothing was done to her. Although it hurt her inside to be in here at all. Memories seemed to fade and melt into each other as she tried to calm herself. “Please,” she asked softly in a sort of whimper.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 9:26 pm
Once Devon finished looking the body over, he took a swab of saliva from Demitria's mouth and placed it in a container. He then began hooking up wires to different parts of Demitria's body and a voltage reader to her arm. He then turned the machine these wires were attatched to on and it began administering shocks to Demitria at various intervals and intensities. Devon picked up his clipboard and pen to make notes.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

LovetoCauseMayhem

PostPosted: Wed Apr 21, 2010 10:20 pm
I haven't lost anything ęxćėpŧ mŷ MİŊĐ.
I try to take off ĦĚĄĐ śőmęŧımēś.
(You could be empty.)
User Image
User ImageUser Image
You felt the ĊŐŁĐŊĖŞŚ in my eyes, and something I'm not ŘĘVĖĄŁİŊĢ.
Though you got used to my ĐĮŜĠŲİŞĚ, you can't shed this awful FĘĒŁİŊĢ.
[There's blood on my hands like the blood in you.]

User Image
Sharpen UP your ŦĘĒŦĤ. Your dreams are MORE than worth ĐĘFĖŊĐĮŊĢ.
{You need to let go...}

((But you see the bruise because the internal bleeding leaks into the epidermis and dermis. Hiccadu has been programmed to cleanse the skin over before she deals with the actual bruise.))

Hiccadu rolled her eyes.

"A waste of time," she commented, checking out her nails as she leaned against the wall. "But I suppose we have no choice. Shame."

In a FIGHT that's ŊĘVĒŔ-ĖŊĐĮŊĢ, go on. Go ahead and PŖŎVĘ MĖ WŘŎŊĢ.
{...of letting go...}

User Image
It's the me that İ ŁĘŦ ŶŐŲ KŊŌŴ, 'cause I never show - İ ĦĄVĒ MŶ ŖĒĂŞŐŊŚ.
Feel the pain that İ ŊĒVĘŘ ŚĦŌŴ, and I hope you know İŤ'Ş ŊĖVĘŔ ĦĔĄŁİŊĠ.
[Some things can't be treated, so don't make me be myself around you.]

User Image
If you need a confession, Į'm ĢŪİŁŦŸ.
Let's twist the knife 'til they čąŋ'ŧ šŧőp βŁĘĚĐİŊĢ..
(And I could be right here empty with you.)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:47 pm
((bump))  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

Greedy Fat Cat

Greedy Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 7:55 pm
Demitria moaned and the pain began. She shivered and cried out. It hurt, really bad. She had felt like this before, but it seemed the scientist always had a knew source of pain for her. She hated showing such emotions, such weakness in her. When she was in the cages, she never showed any source of weakness, being it crying or moaning. Only did she show it in the experimentations room and before and after the experiments. The shocks went through her body. It frightened her. Demitria did not want to die, no, not like all the others. So she took in the pain, crying out when the one in her arm gave a painful shock.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:06 pm
Devon made notes and let the machine administer shocks for a little bit longer. After a few minutes, he turned the machine off and took off the wires and the voltage reader. He wheeled the machine over to the side and then ran a gloved finger over his experimentation tools. He was deciding what he would do next.  

Eternal_PrinceOfFire

Dedicated Hunter

10,425 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200

dragonblade629

Dapper Gekko

7,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 24, 2010 10:40 am
֝۞֙

"At least it should mean that we can kill her," Rei said to Panther, knowing that their first step in taking down the slaughter house, after finding others that escaped, if there are others, would be to destroy Hicaddu. "Well, I'm not really sure," he said in reply to Panther's question, "All I know is that we should be getting away from the slaughter house, for now, at least."

۞/

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces