Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
• Ϯѻɼϯʉɼɛɗ • →ʂlคvɛ ɼp← f u l l Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:00 pm
ummmmmm ok?  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:15 pm
(( Ok, slaves - Read/Post - you're stuck in a space ship prison. Masters - Start when you can. ))  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:32 pm
((*is starting my post now* I'll edit this one and copy and paste it once I'm done))  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:35 pm
Senryu was sitting across from the child they had just brought in with his eyes tightly closed to safeguard himself from the alien scum who had captured him. He needed to get out and find the person who had betrayed him and remove the person before they destroyed everything they had accomplished. He sat in his cell completely chained by his arms and legs.  

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200

MindxHunter

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:36 pm
Ailu was on the ship, much business going about as she worked in and around with other people and the slaves. Through the work she's been looking for one herself, and as she got off her shift it was her time to get one. She walked down the halls in a calm manner, heading for a specific room to test a few out. After testing a dark man, he was too weak and overly annoying, he wouldn't do. The next was the blue hair man, in the papers known as Senryu, he seemed worthy and worthless at the same time. If not, their were only three more that caught her eye.

Entering the room, she came back to see the kid that her co-worker put in. "Isn't that the cutest sight" she smiled calmly, and looked at the chain man. She stood behind the small boy, and looked down at the dark ,blue haired man "What is your name?" she questioned him, wanting to hear it.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:50 pm
Maxy had struggled the entire way to that horrid room. It stank of sweat and fear and she looked around to the other girls. They were MUCH prettier, or at least that was her own opinion. She knew some people thought her look might be hot...she'd never heard it as beautiful...at least not the kind of beautiful that these aliens liked. Her ankles and wrists were shackled tightly as she sat on the floor of her pathetic looking cell. How the heck had she even been taken? She honestly didn't even remember, which she considered an unfair advantage for the alien people,....angel things. Heck, she didn't even know what they were!
She frowned angrily. She'd not open her mouth just yet. That would get her beaten. She'd do it during the auction to make sure no one wanted to buy her.  

iiGypsy_Jazz

Dangerous Lover

8,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:51 pm
Enryu threw his jaw out at her without ever opening his eyes. "Well wouldn't you like to know you oprresive whore."He spat the last word out with as much disdain as he could manage.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:56 pm
Ailu only grinned widley, as she leaned over the boy, her waist a foot over him, he was just a kid really. She grabbed Senryu's chin forcefully, making him look at her "Opressive yes...a whore?...Something like that...I would love to know, tell me" she demanded, working gaze onto his. She liked him so far, he made her smile.  

MindxHunter

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:59 pm
He began to falter at the gaze. "Y-you steal and take people. You destroy them physically and spiritually.....You use us and that makes you a whore in my books." He smiled as he spat in her face.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:07 pm
Ailu used her other hand to remove the spit from her face , and wiped his cheek with it. "You don't know my job fully...you will be mine in the auction Synruu" she said his name wrong, only because she never heard it before and only seen it on paper. She patted his face only gently as she let go, then patted the small boys head. "It'll give you a chance to learn also, about our world. We don't just steal and break, we definalty are very good with create. I'm pretty sure the term your looking for...not a whore? More of..I think the term you use is pimp?" she said, then just giggled as she tilted her head. For the spit in the face, she reached down again and licked his cheek where his saliva was , only to increase her chance and mess with him. She then went back and squatted near the small boy "New here little man?" she questioned with an upmost innocent smile.  

MindxHunter

Roytakashi

5,300 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:13 pm
He lunged with an outraged cry at her when she touched the child, only to be choked by the chain on his throat holding him back. He kept it up long enough to begin to black out before dropping to the floor to curl up and begin coughing and gasping for air.  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm
Ailu stared over at him curiously, with a blink of her eyes "You should be more cautious of your surroundings, it's better safe than sorry" she told him with a wag of her finger.  

MindxHunter

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:16 pm
Nicholas' eyes fluttered open and before he could properly open his eyes and wake up he witnessed the sight of the angel woman smiling at him. It was the most amazing thing he had ever seen, this must have been what real angels looked like. Nick's eyes widened and sparkled brightly and his mouth stayed slightly open. He could not stop staring at the woman. The boy slowly sat up properly and then tried to touch the angel's smooth face with his right hand. He wanted to make sure it was real because the beauty of it was simply.. other worldly.
He could not help but wish she was there to save him and he would be taken back to his mommy and daddy now, this nightmare had gone on too long already.

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 3:18 pm
Ailu quiclky turned to the boy, and grabbed his wrist a bit tighter than nessicarly as he went to touch her face. She still held the smile "I'm sorry..but what is your name?" she questioned him, keeping her composure.  

MindxHunter

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces