Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Suites

Back to Guilds

The most classy, organised, literate general discussion guild on Gaia, with lots of friendly, welcoming members. 

Tags: discussion, literate, friendly, variety, entertaining 

Reply RP Retreat
* Demon's Open RP Forum Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you having fun?
  yeah
  no
  Poll Whore
View Results

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:23 am
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
Pheonix Demone
Mr.Ownage
A young elvish warrior pulls himself off the grass he had been sleeping on. "Well," he says "I suppose I should get moving to the village and buy some supplies before I leave." Just then a man runs up to the warrior from the village. "Leaving so soon, sir" the man asks. "Yes," replies the elf "That is the life of a drifter, but I shall stop in the village to purchase some food and drink before I leave." The man looked at the powerful warrior with a face that showed that he was bored in the village. "Alright," the warrior sighed "You can come with me, but I recommend you buy a sword first. There are many bandits in the world and I seem to draw them to me."
"Understood sir." replies the man before putting his hand down the right leg of his baggy peasants pants, withdrawing a retracting cross bow,"I do need bolts." The bow releases to full size, ready to shoot.
"So, you do carry a weapon. I suppose bolts would be useful." The warrior then looks at his new travelling companion. "What is your name?"
The villager nods,"You can call me...Bob."
The warrior looks at Bob. "It must be nice knowing your real name. I was abandoned when I was an infant and raised in a village not unlike this one." The warrior paused, remembering the events of centuries past as if they'd only happened a few years ago. "I am called Mr. Ownage though. I recieved this name while defending the village from bandit raids."

"Honestly, sir. I don't know where my family is either. The man who raised me for the past seventeen years called me Bob, he to many children in, all the boys were called Bob, all the girls were called Bertha, but he said 'Both names mean me or of me in a different language' Bob is of masculine and Bertha of feminine. After witnessing the things I was capable of, in my time of anger, he dubbed me with the last name of Cier(see-air) he said it was the another word in the language, it means fear. The Language spoke backwards at times, so Bob Cier translates into Fear Me. I am proud of my name, even if it wasn't the name I was born with." The young man of eighteen turns and walsk towards the Village."Shall you get the supplies and I say good-bye to my mentor and Naka"
(Naka is a word that means Brothers and Sisters, in experience, not blood)  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:32 am
Hatira had woken up from the nightmare of the slaughter with a gasp as she sat up in bed and she sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed and just zoning completely out and she sighed again, "well...i guess i gotta start thinking about how to sum these things up.."  

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

Pheonix Demone

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:44 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 9:48 am
Nina hears the Gasping and panting and runs in real fast, Sitting on the side of the bed, asks her what happened?  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:06 am
Hatira shook her head, "Just a bad dream is all, nothing to worry about Nina. I was just about to get up anyways..."  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:16 am
Well, I will fix you something to eat, just find the kitchen when you are Ready. The lord said he is ready to to see you after breakfast.  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:20 am
Hatira nodded, "thank you. I'll do that." She had got up and walked down to where the kitchen is, as breakfast was already o nthe table and she smiled, "mm, smells good." She sat down and started to eat.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:26 am
K-Ba came into the kitchen staggering and sat-down at the table, next to Hatira, half asleep and unaware of who is sitting next to him, a bit groogy he says,"morning."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 10:31 am
"g'morning." Hatira replied, drinking her water and looking around a bit, not knowing it was K-Ba sitting down next to her.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:03 am
At the sound of her voice, K-Ba wakes up completely."Oh, How have the staff been treating you."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:06 am
Hatira looked at him in some surprise, "They've very well trained, they're treating me well thank you. How are you doing?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:22 am
"I'm upset at myself for yesterday, I never use my spells, I never learned that spell...to my knowledge, but what upsets me more is that I hurt you."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:25 am
Hatira shook her head, "You didn't hurt me, one of the golem's did, i just didn't notice until the poison started to effect me. I was acting too cocky and had it happen to me." She said in response and sighed.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:34 am
"Oh, ok. Well, it still upsets me that you got hurt, but I'm glad Xexx fixed it."  

Pheonix Demone

-x-MizuHanyou-x-

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2006 11:43 am
Hatira nodded, "ya." She sighed and leaned back on the chair, complete silence filled the room.  
RP Retreat

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff