Welcome to Gaia! ::

THE RANDOM PEOPLE OF TOMORROW [[LET'S RAWRRR]]

Back to Guilds

Playground for the random. 

Tags: Random, Hangout, Roleplay, Contests, Arts 

Reply Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]
█The ؃ƒiciαl Randσm Crew & Regulars RP▓ WAFFLES Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:06 pm
Noticing that her Asian friend didn't know how to do the dance she grabbed his arms and proceeded to prode and provoke certain movements out of him. Giggling she said, "No not like that like this!" She twirled and giggled.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:07 pm
"BUT I-" Blinking in suprise as she was tugged onto the dancefloor Dagger smiled shyly at Berry. "Don`t be havin' much o' a choice do I?" She asked, with a tinge of sarcasm in her voice.  

Dagger1819

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm
"But I sense stiff repetitive movement from this dance," Jin said, pouting at Lexi as he was partially forced into the dance, with slight difficulty of course. "I still have too much energy to burn off!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:17 pm
After what could have been an hour or so of being completey zoned out, Sappho slunk his way away from the food table, the spiked end of his devil tail having impaled a small sandwich for later snacking. Being far too lazy to find a chair to lounge in, he fluffed up one of his clouds and plopped down on the soft, fluffy pinkness. He stroked the rainbow mane of one of his unicorns, abesntmindedly.
"Here you go, Buttercup," he muttered, holding out a stick of celery for his fabulous pet.
He took off his top hat and placed it lightly in his lap. With it off, he ran his fingers through his bright red hair while watching everyone have a lovely time.

Le Sapphoux

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:23 pm
Caramell Dansen started to play and Alexia dropped Jin's arms and did the fluffy dance.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:27 pm
"No, you don't, my sexy little pirate woman you." Berry said with a wink, leaning in and kissing her on the cheek. She twirled her around, before dipping her. It was a wonder how she was managing to even look stable in those heels of hers. It was a known fact that Berry couldn't really walk in them. But hell, was she pulling it off in them tonight.

Simply Berry

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:31 pm
"AHGAWD!!!" Jin yelled in horror, his body automatically starting the other dance. "THE POWER OF THE MEMES IS GETTING TO ME!!"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:33 pm
Alexia abruptly stopped dancing as Lonely Trip started to play. She was unsure of how exactly she was suppose to dance to such a song. After a moment of confusion the song picked up a little bit and she blinked then mindlessly moved about the dance hall reverting back to her fairy dance.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Dagger1819

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:36 pm
Not being able to do any more then blush, thats exactly what she did. After being set back on her feet, Dagger smiled at Berry. "You do know two can play at that game, don't you, love?" She asked, smiling and tugging Berry closer.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:39 pm
Grabbing Jin by the forearms, Alexia dragged him all over the hall.  

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

Simply Berry

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:43 pm
Berry smirked, raising her voice to yell, "DAGGER! IN FRONT OF ALL THESE PEOPLE?!?!" and listening as her voice reverberated around the room. With a giggle, she twirled her around, or tried to, anyway, not even really paying attention to the music. She had a woman to seduce.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:44 pm
At this point, Jin didn't know where his music was coming from. Was it in his head now? Anyway, he slipped his arm out and took Lexi's hand, proceeding to waltz with her to Sway.  

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

justian werefox

Sparkly Raider

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:48 pm
"Jin go to the first page and click on the reallllly big door thing on the second post." She waltzed a semi fast waltz with him as Smooth Criminal started to play.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm
Eyes growing wide, Dagger glances around frantically, a blush staining her cheeks. "B-Berry, that-that was a little loud wasn't it?" She stammered out, tuging lightly at the collar of her shirt in a nervously manor.  

Dagger1819

Wakaji

Peculiar Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 11:52 pm
"Yes, I did that," Jin said with a nod, continuing to waltz with her. Unfitting dance to a remix of a pop song, yes, but he didn't care. "I must be SO OUT OF SYNC."

(( This face goes with it because I'm too lazy to describe it.: gonk ))  
Crazy Character Convos! [[The Roleplaying Forum]]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff