Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
~))Iris Academy((~ (Open/ Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Skip the summer for the new year?
  Yup
  No!
  Maybe a day or two of summer?
  .....plot? [lol, what plot? You know, the spider guys... ]
View Results

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:40 pm
(I wonder if I'll ever finish my cheeseburger...)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 5:41 pm
|| >O NO! NEVER! ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:25 pm
(*gasp* how dare you refuse me my cheeseburger! That's it, Caesar's goin' DOWN!)  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:32 pm
|| OH NO U DIDN'T! ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:33 pm
( dramallama )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:34 pm
|| dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:37 pm
( scream DRAMA LLAMA WARRRRRR!!!!! dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama + cheese cheese_whine )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:44 pm
|| dramallama wahmbulance dramallama dramallama dramallama wahmbulance dramallama dramallama rofl dramallama dramallama dramallama rofl dramallama dramallama talk2hand dramallama dramallama dramallama pirate dramallama ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:53 pm
(Gah! I cannot beat that! Fine, I give, I give..but can I haves my cheeseburger? 3nodding )
((lol, so off topic)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 5:30 am
||.... Sure... I don't like cheeseburgers D< They make me sick. So did that crap pizza I ate last night, my stomach is churning. ||

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 9:15 am
(hey guys, just posted a new rule concerning multi-I'ras /and normal I'ras too/ , so go check it out. You can't miss it. Really, you can't)  
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:31 pm
(Awww T.T New rule sorta sucks. Can...can...they be better at one? Like..normal strength..and just have the other be sorta weak/below average?)

Avery nodded and grabbed a piece of paper towel to finish drying her hands. She tossed it out on her way through the door and looked around. She thought about getting a drink but was hesitant to sit, there was an open bar stool....but there were people next to it...and she had bags...and...

Nibbling her lower lip she decided to go for it anyway. She should move soon anyhow, Jordan might come from behind and bump into her at any moment.

Sitting, and glad she had been too coward to change into her new skirt, Avery dumped her bags at her feet, keeping her wallet in her hands. Now she just faced the dilemma of being noticed and ordering her root beer.

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

ChersierMuffins

2,300 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:42 pm
|| I'M GOING TO ANIBASH 2010! ||

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm
(Whassat?? surprised !! You can make an NPC character to give my girl a root beer right? Cause Mary is the cafe chicky-boo yeah hunh? I figure it makes more sense for you to make one of her co-workers than me.)  

Zetao

Beloved Dabbler

Wolfyofthesky

PostPosted: Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm
( I know, I just feel bad saying no to people who want two I'ras, but then I feel like I kinda jipped the people who only have one. How 'bout this, SCREW THE RULES I HAVE MONEY!!!! Lemme just go and edit it a bit...)

((Well, you can make an npc if you want, but if you want me to I'll make one up. Should they be short term or long term? Here goes nothin'))

Jared was glad that the amount of customers sitting at the bar was starting to thin out. Seeing a girl sit down at the end of the bar he was about to take her order, but when he saw her multi-colored eyes he stopped halfway there.  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 350 351 352 353 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff