Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [13]~ Announcements ~
Gaia Demonstration }rewards:10k or 50k or 100k or .. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ITS TIME FOR DEMONSTRATION
  OH YEAH
View Results

candy1003

8,000 Points
  • Beta Voter 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:00 am
Gaia is awesome!
But like when you want to get off you cant because it is too addicting(well to me).lol

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:00 am
I'm really sorry that i can't make a video, but i love gaia, the people are great and zomg is my favorite. It's really difficult to put in a few words how awesome this site is, so i'm going to keep it short and say gaia is awesome! ninja  

addicted2punk

8,150 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Lady Gothica1

Questionable Phantom

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:04 am
I think gaia should improve their communication with their users. Like notify or make a small annoucement when they are about to change the system or introduce a new feature  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:05 am
heart heart heart heart blaugh

well, I love gaia than facebook.. I dunno why, it's very addicrive, and zOMG makes me rich..
oh..
and doctor blovem(correct me if i'm wrong <3)
He's a super nice guy... 4laugh  

pollik23

Angelic Star

21,115 Points
  • Daring Investigator 50
  • Canny Agent 50
  • WilyTrickster 50

OLHearts

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:09 am
♪~♫~○~●~~Orlando1210~~●~○~♫~ ♪

User Image

I can't make a video, so I'll just type.

I've been on Gaia since 08.08.2008. I didn't pretty much know what it was all about at first, and all I knew was to get gold, play games, meet friends, get freaking expensive items. Now newbies have guides or tutorials, and have an hefty sum, so I have nothing more to say about that.

But, with the release of overpriced cash items. That is just stupid. For the instance, the Sweetheart Ring. It is like $7.99. Now, I understand that you want business, but the price tag is just scaring customers away, I know more than 50 people in my friendlist who decided to not buy after looking at the price. They were even planning to HOARD the ring, so if you sold it for 0.99, you'd earn $10 from 50 extra Gaians. To be honest, I was not amused, because I'd rather get the Meat Ring at a lower price. But still, zOMG is an amazing release.

Gaia, I know you like new things, but stop fixing everything that is not broken. I fully understand that you've read a whole lot of these type of feedback but seriously, I could see a whole lot of improvements that could be done.

I like the forums, it's the place I stay the most. I love the community. However, I really hope you can improve investigations. People take too long waiting for their passes. But then, thousands, no maybe millions of people get their passes gone everyday, so it's not so easy.

Overall, I like Gaia, and plan to stay as long as I can.

Sorry if I made any useless feedback.

[[On a side note, some people's feedback is kinda stupid. No offense. What does Gaia have to do with you donating to other people and no one giving it back to you. And the only reason Gaia Cash is there is so Gaia can earn some money. I certainly see a lot of EIs coming outta nowhere, so I don't believe the statement "No one wants to pay for gaia cash"]]

Edit: WOAH, so long. o-o

Orlando would love it if you give him free arts. c:

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:16 am
also opps im posting again and i would make a video if i hadnt forgot my youtube account =[ anyway the glitches gaia has glitches i feel they should fix gaia is cool but when you find somthing new gaia becomes a past almost everyone on my friend thinks gaia is doign somthing unfair and the glitches lots of those things and well its aggervateing when your thinking what the beep is going on. Also, The rules poeple break em but dont get caught no one really cares thought so. Gaia took away many things and then newbies get some things it took us year or months to get so what are they doing why is this happening.Also z0MG is great that much either it constantly either stopping you when you try to talk and forget you have to click you get angry i love z0MG but when that happens i get mad. The levels are carried out well thought like the soar[which dun exist nun more],barton town,village greens,bills ranch, zen gardens , basknk'inn lake , g0old adiquit, and g0old beach also otami runins all are levels but poeple get to go past like they can ebat poeple trust me i know i go thru all the time serching for the null not fighting lastly they should give mroe orbs also the cash cards make everything worse poeple can buy things easier but poeple cant buy that to spend on a internet life dude we have a real life that we need money for! so why make that knowing to the to other who didnt get cash cards [us] we had to work constantly hard for things to rasie money been up here for 3 year longer than that now 2010 gaia got me ify on the sititon.  

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Kogarana Sora

Conservative Friend

9,750 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:18 am
i'll do my best... sweatdrop
3nodding
>  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:19 am
I'm angry about how HARD it is to earn gold on gaia.YOU have to sell YOUR valuables to other people just to make 1,000 gold! scream

Also another thing,gaia needs to stop sending this EI crap to my announcements bin
Theyre trying to make me so
*bloodoup*mad!One more thing,gaia needs more free stuff for normal,moneyless,players! burning_eyes  

MK1Braton

O.G. Noob

lets just start and

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:21 am
hey and i love gaia  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:22 am
i love gaia i got hacked 6 times and stell play it becse i love it i think i will mack it my gf Lol  

IBeDazzlinYuh

lets just start and

5,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:23 am
i think they should make gaia better now  
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:24 am
Cant make a vid myself /: but Gaia should definately update! biggrin  

wakattack95

OLHearts

Conservative Hoarder

7,500 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:26 am
Cotc2
I'm angry about how HARD it is to earn gold on gaia.YOU have to sell YOUR valuables to other people just to make 1,000 gold! scream

Also another thing,gaia needs to stop sending this EI crap to my announcements bin
*bloodoup*mad!One more thing,gaia needs more free stuff for normal,moneyless,players! burning_eyes

User Image

[x] talk2hand

You know, with the birth of Booty Grab, you can easily make at least 30k or more an hour

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:29 am
Orlando1210
Cotc2

User Image

[x] talk2hand

You know, with the birth of Booty Grab, you can easily make at least 30k or more an hour

welll lol booty grab true but also all tanks dont glow and dolphinmania jjust took away dolphins! so get alot is hard!! and also some poeple comps arnt that fast u knu?  

Beauitful Massacre

Dangerous Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Member 100

Not So Grump

O.G. Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 7:30 am
I honestly think when hacked you actually have a chance getting them back. lol

My friend got hacked 3 times, and send a report or w/e you do and didnt get anything.

They need to fix that 3nodding

also wth with the comment notice in my gaia - _-  
[13]~ Announcements ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas