Welcome to Gaia! ::

White Wings High

Back to Guilds

White wings high is a school for many creatures,humans,and others.all are welcome here! 

Tags: Role playing, Creatures, fun/humor, romance, high school 

Reply Classes
gym class Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:01 pm
her curious eyes turned abit sadding.
Luca:"How do you not know..? Ima sure you know...maybe its to protect..?" She asks him with a little encouragment.
Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:04 pm
"Maybe..." Alexander replied as he stopped tapping his finger. He then looked at her. "Why do you look sad?" He asked for the first time wondering about how someone else felt.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:10 pm
She looks at him for a moment at that quetion then looked down.
Luca:" Because....i wonder myself." she chuckled at herself. "foolish of me to ask someone...and not even thinking about themself.." she smiles then stands sliding up aginst the wall. She dusts herself off then bows to him. "sorry to bother you.." She gets ready to make her way out.

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:13 pm
"Good bye lady.... and thanks" Alexander said softly before walking over to a mat. He layed down on it closing his eyes as his breathing slowed down. He fell asleep almost instantly his scar bleed a little, but it was normal and stopped after a couple of minutes.
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

Helldust

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:15 pm
she peeked over her shoulder at him "ahah...the names Luca..." she walks out into the halls
((gtg >.< byyyes))

Luca
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 10:16 pm
((Same lol))  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

interestme

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:31 am
iBandit King
Alexander started thinking back. From what he remembered this is how he has always been, ever since he was young. He dropped his hands down onto the sides of the bench tapping his finger a bit, hoping some clue would come to him. "I dont really know...." He said frowning slightly before looking at her.
User Image

"Am I in the middle of something here?" Vanille looked back and forth from the person in frount of her and the person behind
"  
PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 6:35 am
Alexander woke up looking around the gym "Theres no one else here" He said standing up before walking out of the gym.
[Exits to Rooftop Of White Wings]
User Image  

I3oots

Shirtless Fatcat

VfYn556B_hsk6B

PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:09 pm
Fate walks in."Why did i have to ask to go to this class." she said in a tired and upset voice. She just has her back naro and looks at the floor.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 12:10 pm
She puts her back up she looks around."W-where is everybody." she said in a confuses voice.
User Image  

VfYn556B_hsk6B

stormfalls

Beloved Explorer

6,950 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 18, 2010 9:20 pm
*zac praticly runs into a girl leaving class* Oh sorry is gym over  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:37 pm
May went into the gym,still holding on to Regret's arm gently."This is gym class."May said kindly looking around the area,not seeing many people.
User Image  

VfYn556B_hsk6B

Classes

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas