Welcome to Gaia! ::

( guildy)╬[The Empire of Gaia]╬

Back to Guilds

█▓░ FREE GOLDS GIVING ░▓█ Win Million of Gold & Cash 

Tags: Linkin Park,Twilight, Free Golds,Friends Girls boys,Love,Games, Avatars,Items,Shop,Market,Music,Sport, Poll,Bump,Guildy,Naruto, Zomg,Art,Writing,Arena 

Reply [5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥
Twilight Fans and Haters Argue Here!!!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anna

Magical Girl

19,225 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:40 pm
the only character i absolutely love is Alice,but that is because she is the only one with a personality.
and you can go on hating twilight.i shan't bash your opinion because you saw the movie at least  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 15, 2010 9:41 pm
I dislike twilight . . . . -_- the wolf need's a new name. . . .  

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Ino_-_Yamanaka

Ruthless Fatcat

15,450 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 7:38 pm
so... vampire knight is better!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:17 pm
I have to say somthing about the new vampire craze going around. I don't like the fact that a heartless evil monster as a vampire can feel love I'd be like a human playing with their food (although I may just be biased as I tend not to trust creatures that can be burned by holy objects) but I can't stand the twilite I can only water those fake vamps in that book to fairys that suck the blood of animals and trust me look at the facts it will make a lot of sense.  

Malfesto

3,050 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

wolfex15

4,400 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 11:51 pm
im not gay but i like twilight the wolves look bad a** that is my fav animal its so cool i like alice she is very pretty and edward just needs too stop getting all butt hurt all the time it gets annoying oh and the part where bella is screaming at night might as well put a pig in that scene cause thats what it totally sounds like hahhahaha lol but i still like twilight its really intertsesting and i wanna watch eclipse i heard its all action smile CANT WAIT TOO SEEE IF!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:43 pm
I don't care for twilight.....tried reading the books but they were to boring and the movies have bad acting and they are poorly done (boring once again) Only time I would watch a movie is for my girl friend :L and the part with bella sleeping...it sounded like she was giving birth :/ But yeah the wolfs were kick a**

iRyouta

foxylove-Xx

PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 5:47 pm
Well I Like Jacob He Fine And He Turns TO a Werewolf How Cool Is That???? Vampires You DOnt Know When They GOne Suck Yhu Up And They COul dBe Stalkin  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 12:09 pm
For me well let's see:

Book: I couldn't believe I was on it's grip. I came back to reality thanks to my friend. I don't like the way that Bella was popular in just one day and how Vampires are now suppose to have feelings; THEY'RE DEAD!. And the werewolves look nice...but werewolves are suppose to look like monsters and not like REAL wolves.. if they do that, call me 'lycans' or 'shapeshifters'. Anyway.. on the last book.. that upsetted me.. did they only get married just to have sex? And how the hell can she get a baby from someone who is DEAD?!?! It's too strange.

Movie: When I watched it, I only hated it because they put out so many parts I thought was cool. I also hated the actors.. Besides the one who plays Alice.. I like her ^^. She should be the one who's popular.. not Ugly Kirsten and dumba** Robert. Besides.. Robert scares me O.O. Anyway... bad acting, events are too random to understand, and the only thing that movie had good was the piano song XD  

ShadowStream-chan

Wealthy Gaian

10,825 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Partygoer 500

agnesxd

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 3:40 am
the movies suck, but the books are good  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 4:25 pm
*Walks in calmly......Steps on stage...Grabs microphone*

Ahemm....

Twilight..My good sirs and sirttresses...Sucks a**..Have a good day.

*Drops Mic and slowly walks away*  

xX_Dizzle_Da_Wise_Xx

hetukiri
Crew

Beloved Lover

11,525 Points
  • Summer Celebrant 150
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Get Dissed! 25
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 9:08 am
In my opinion...hehe

The were Wolves are truely bad a**, but who the Fck!!! is scared of a Wolf named Jacob!!!

Seriously if a mysterious person walks up to you and says
BEWARE~~~~JACOB IS COMMING!!! would you seriously s**t your pants....i didnt think so >>

Same thing goes for the vampire boy COME ON
EDWARD? are you freakin kidding me << He aint got S**t on Nosferatu or Dracula
Hes like the most pussafide vampire EVER!!!

DONT GET ME STARTED ON BELLA *Left eye twitches as i type her name*  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:34 am
not interested in twilight -_-  

General Zodd

Ruthless Phantom

Broken Winged Calamity

PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 3:02 pm
IMO;

Books: A waste of my time.

Movie: What? Who found these actors? They're atrocious. I would never in my life imagine a werewolf with some nasty tan and a vampire sparkling in the sun-light. I get the fact it's some fantasy and all, but it's apparently based off some woman's wild imagination when she was probably going through some wicked hormonal stages. The only reason most teenage girls are fighting over Team Jacob or Edward ( this fact can be easily proven ) is due to their... grotesque looks. User Image

PostPosted: Sat Oct 16, 2010 12:11 pm
Ino_-_Yamanaka
so... vampire knight is better!

Yeah! That's right! >O  

certified kouhai

XxKawaii_BabexX

PostPosted: Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:09 am
gay !!!! i like more vampire sucks!!! dramallama dramallama blaugh blaugh twisted twisted  
[5]♥ ~ Chatter box ~ ♥

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff